kscott516 November 5th, 2019 12:49pm

Ezekiel 38:15 says the nation from the FAR NORTH will come down with other nations against Israel. Did you know Moscow is almost exactly due North of Israel? This prophecy was written 2500+ years ago. Also passes through Ukraine, Turkey, Syria.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/08/19 12:55 pm

Anyone that has studied Ezekiel is already aware of that prophesy and that there is more than just that one verse that discusses it ... and I mentioned it just about a month ago... but I doubt you follow me because, altho Christian, I dislike Trump right down to my toes ...

kscott516 Show Time
11/08/19 1:22 pm

I’m testing your “I’m a Christian” claim. I don’t believe you.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/08/19 1:25 pm

Sounds like your own personal issue, not mine.

kscott516 Show Time
11/08/19 1:38 pm

You can’t call yourself a Christian if you support abortion. That’s your issue, not mine.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/08/19 2:32 pm

By stating that deflective criteria, it tells ME that you do not understand Christ’s statement: “No one comes into the Father but by me.”

The Trinity does not specify that as a condition. All that is required is that you accept Christ as your Savior.

If your faith and/or your personal opinion has other pre-conditions then it’s your issue, not mine.

kscott516 Show Time
11/08/19 3:32 pm

Yes, that’s for salvation. But to walk with Christ means to walk in His footsteps and follow his ways. He would absolutely never support the killing of children in the womb.

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/08/19 4:55 pm

I have no idea since it was a common practice for millenia. He said to suffer the little children to come into me. He didn’t say suffer the little fetus’ ....

I’m not going to argue religious belief with you or anyone else. Find someone else to argue “how many angels can dance on the head of a pin” with because I really don’t care what you think and you just want to make me sound evil anyway.
Good night.

hfhgsrjjdf
11/05/19 9:44 am

From what I’ve read, this Russian leader invades Israel and then Egypt, which was their ally. Then, when the Russian leader hears that the European Antichrist is mobilizing his troops because he was double-crossed, the Russians will return to Israel, where nuclear fire will rain on them.

hfhgsrjjdf
11/06/19 9:44 am

The Late Great Planet Earth. It also makes sense because I believe either Daniel or Ezekiel mention Gog and Magog, who are definitely Russian from what we know about the table of nations.

Of course, I could be completely wrong about all of this, but it’s the best arguments I’ve heard for the interpretation of Revelation. We shouldn’t be dogmatic about every detail in Eschatology, like the above. There are however, a few events we should be dogmatic on.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
11/05/19 7:52 am

That verse refers to the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem, which ended with the destruction of the temple and the Babylonian captivity, all of which he predicted in advance and lived to witness, because we know he began his life in Jerusalem before the siege and died in Babylon after it.

This verse has also been used to explain Germany’s targeting of Jews in WW2 and Russia’s conflicts with the US (the new jerusalem to some Christian sects).
Interestingly, David Koresh said this verse referred to the US government coming after him, because Washington DC is slightly north of Waco Texas.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
11/05/19 7:52 am

*north of Waco Texas.

Wert A picture of my Tit
11/05/19 7:15 am

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost,
The old that is strong does not whither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring,
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be King.

zimmy Florida
11/05/19 6:04 am

So now Russia is the enemy again? MaKe up your mind!!! 🥴🥴🥴

kscott516 Show Time
11/05/19 6:13 am

Where did I say one way or the other? Russia isn’t a monolith. No country is.