sd123 November 4th, 2019 10:45pm

A man has been arrested for plotting to bomb a synagogue in Colorado. Do you think Trump's positive comments about neo nazis motivated this person to plan the attack?

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
11/05/19 2:31 pm

Can you cite the “positive comments”, that you claim Trump made, which you suggest incited this crazy man to do terrible things?

ozzy
11/05/19 10:19 am

He made NO positive comments about bro Nazi’s

andrewmac32
11/04/19 7:41 pm

motivated? no. catalyzed it? yes

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
11/04/19 7:09 pm

Trump made no positive comments about neo Nazis, stupid poll.

zimmy Florida
11/04/19 7:12 pm

Except a few of them are good people

ozzy
11/05/19 10:20 am

Zim: that’s not what he said. Trump was talking about the people who had the permit to assemble a those protecting the statues. They were not bro-Nazi’s.

Stop repeating a lie !!!

zimmy Florida
11/05/19 10:39 am

Ozzy- you stop spreading lies! That’s exactly what he said! They were all Nazis or Nazi sympathizers there at Charlottesville! None I repeat none of them were good people!

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
11/05/19 2:34 pm

They can’t stop repeating the hoax perpetrated by the lying MSM.
They are in the grips of their hatred and cannot escape it. It permeates their thinking in all things.
It’s not a joke...TrumpDerangement is a real phenomena.

ozzy
11/05/19 3:34 pm

Geezer: Like “hands up, don’t shoot”

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
11/06/19 11:17 am

Must have been true, CNN panel all told us so. And they wouldn’t lie or push a narrative on the American people.😸

zimmy Florida
11/06/19 12:24 pm

I heard him say it myself! 🙄

zimmy Florida
11/06/19 3:27 pm

At the press conference, I saw it in real time! I was horrified! It’s when I absolutely knew, Trump. Is a horrible, vile disgusting human being.

ozzy
11/06/19 5:05 pm

Well .... you Mis understood him so ........

zimmy Florida
11/06/19 5:40 pm

Yeah it was all just hyperbole 🙄

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
11/06/19 5:49 pm

No, it wasn’t hyperbole, it was a lie. A lie you and the LYING MSM continue to perpetuate.
Trump said unequivocally& specifically that he wasn’t talking about the neo-NAZIs or the white supremacists. You heard it yourself on the video in the article I provided.

zimmy Florida
11/07/19 4:32 am

Geezer - no. You are counting defending Trump for his abhorrent behaviors

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
11/07/19 5:43 am

No, I’m not defending Trump, I’m defending the reality that is on the video.
Trump specifically says, “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis or the the white nationalists , because they should be condemned totally.”
You & the lying MSM have weaponized some words plucked out of context to bear false witness to harm the man.
It’s disgusting.

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
11/07/19 5:55 am

Every time you repeat the lie, you contribute to the power of the hypnotic influence of the Trump Derangement Syndrome that has many people in its thrall.

zimmy Florida
11/07/19 6:01 am

And everyone you defend him for the Charlottesville debacle, you prove how much you are in the Trump cult!

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
11/07/19 7:51 am

“defend him for the Charlottesville debacle” by this are you implying that Trump is somehow a cause of the events that occurred in Charlottesville?

zimmy Florida
11/07/19 7:56 am

Geezer- no i didn’t say that, he handled poorly, non Presidential, and gave racist a reason to rejoice

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
11/07/19 12:07 pm

OK , so what you are calling, “the Charlottesville debacle”, is Trump saying there were good people on both sides of the statue removal issue, but that the neo-NAZIS & white nationalists were not among those people to whom he was referring. That those people should be condemned totally.
Where’s the “debacle” that you are claiming?

zimmy Florida
11/07/19 1:34 pm

Geezer again, it was organized by Nazi KKK groups, the night before they were screaming like animals, Jews will not replace us, if you hung out with them during the protest you are obviously a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer, none! Zero! Nada! Of them were nice people and it was abhorrent for Trump to say they were!

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
11/07/19 4:46 pm

So you seem to imply that everyone who was there protesting against the removal of statues & rewriting of history is a Neo-Nazi & white nationalist.

zimmy Florida
11/07/19 5:48 pm

Yes absolutely yes, especially since we all saw what they did the day before, plus it was organized by hate groups.

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
11/07/19 5:59 pm

So, it seems from your point of view, the only good people there were the ones who wanted to take down the statues and rewrite history & who were violent to those who were protesting against removing the statues.

skinner Wisconsin
11/04/19 7:01 pm

There is no question that the president’s reluctance to condemn white supremacists has been disappointing. However, the suggestion that President Trump is somehow to blame for this and other acts of white supremacist terrorism is nothing more than partisan drivel.

thatguy2 I am Antifa
11/04/19 11:05 pm

It’s clear that Trump’s actions and rhetoric has emboldened racists. Denying that is partisan drivel.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
11/04/19 5:40 pm

Downvoted....so I shared. Suck it Nazis.

Ebola007 Florida
11/04/19 5:35 pm

Another lie from the left on SOH. What a bunch of babies 👶.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
11/04/19 5:18 pm

T***p already has murder on his bloody hands. He’s a clear and present global danger.

historyqueen
11/04/19 5:10 pm

No matter what a President says, any President, you cannot blame him for some nut job wanting to attack a place of worship. People need to be held accountable for their actions, not blaming it on someone else.

BTW, Could anyone tell me when Trump supported neo-nazis?

Ebola007 Florida
11/04/19 5:33 pm

He didn’t

skinner Wisconsin
11/04/19 7:08 pm

I agree that Trump can’t be blamed for this man’s actions, although I do think he has been far too reluctant to condemn white supremacists. There are many examples of this, but the two that come to mind are when he refused to disavow the endorsement of the KKK and when he said there were good people on the side of the white supremacists in Charlottesville.

historyqueen
11/04/19 8:42 pm

Not all of those people were white suptemicists. They were protesting the removal of confederate memorials. Had I lived there I would have been part of that. Demonstration and I’m not a white surpremist. I just don’t feel we should change our history.

skinner Wisconsin
11/04/19 8:57 pm

First of all, moving Confederate statues from the public square to museums isn’t erasing our history anymore than it was when the colonists tore down statues of King George. More importantly, the Unite the Right rally was filled with klansmen and neo-Nazis. It presented itself as a catch-all conservative rally, but it was far from it.

historyqueen
11/05/19 6:13 am

Skinner, I’m sorry, I do not see it that way. First the monuments that were taken down of King George were during a time of war not peace. Secondly, those monuments are a testimonial of the freedoms we have in this country, the south believed they were being oppressed economically and that their way of life(although it was dying out) was being attacked by the North who was reeling much of the benefit of King Cotton and as a result stood their ground and fought for what they believed in. I realize in today’s world we are holier than thou and we condemn many historical periods and people, but none the less they fought for what they believed were their rights. Now, if we take down the monuments of the confederacy and we take the names of ppl like Woodrow Wilson, Robert E Lee & others, I suggest that we take down the civil rights monuments and the names off of streets and move all of that history to a museum as well.

historyqueen
11/05/19 6:16 am

Next not all conservative rallies are neo-Nazi anymore than all leftists are communist. There were people there that day that were not KKK members and have every right to be seen as their own person and not be seen as a neighbor-Nazi or a member of the KKK. Which is what Donal Trump said, when he said there were some good ppl on both sides.

thedman Free Kyle Rittenhouse
11/04/19 4:34 pm

Trump has never made a single positive comment about neo nazis. In fact, one of the main things all these shooters/bombers (leftist and racialist) have in common is their professed hatred for trump).

RatBaby
11/04/19 5:24 pm

Uh, I don't think you understand who were talking about

thedman Free Kyle Rittenhouse
11/04/19 8:55 pm

I’m not talking about any individual. I understand the question is referencing an individual, but it’s also perpetuating falsehoods. It’s those I chose to address, as I haven’t had the chance to look into this specific instance. I am, however, aware of the overall trend with recent successful ideological violence and their attitudes toward the President.

TheRightHook PureBluntForceTrauma
11/04/19 4:14 pm

Fvcking shut up. Jesus.

Think Lovin Life
11/04/19 4:00 pm

SD ... yet another false premise! Your question reveals how pathetic it’s become for leftists. You realize that your lie has been repeatedly debunked by the video, right!?

kscott516 Show Time
11/04/19 3:54 pm

Another false flag attempt to try and take down the forums where W posts. Trying to get ahead. Ho hum

thatguy2 I am Antifa
11/04/19 4:18 pm

Just a reminder that you’re a worthless piece of shit.

Maynard Londor
11/04/19 4:25 pm

I would assume y'all have each on ignore at this point?

kscott516 Show Time
11/04/19 4:28 pm

Why would I put thatguy on ignore?

RatBaby
11/04/19 5:25 pm

Wait, are you genuinely suggesting that the many far right terrorist attacks are all false flags to try to shut down your conspiracy idol

thatguy2 I am Antifa
11/04/19 5:29 pm

kscott516 Show Time
11/04/19 5:39 pm

Most are false flag attacks trying to paint the far right as terrorists while simultaneously pushing for more gun control.

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/04/19 11:11 pm

“He’s not genuinely suggesting it. He’s just a trolling loser trying to spread his misery around. The world would be better off without him.”

You can add him to your tag - “Hoping Trump and Kscott for today.”

Why you so triggered by kscott....he is a little nutty, but don’t hate him.....

thatguy2 I am Antifa
11/04/19 11:20 pm

It won’t fit.

The fact that you dismiss someone who claims that another Nazi attempting mass murder is a false flag as just “a little nutty” doesn’t speak well for you. Did you know he spreads the same lie about Sandy Hook? Kscott is trash.

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/04/19 11:52 pm

I personally don’t care what he peddles. That’s the joy of disengagement.

You should try it - wishing Ill-will on others puts you in the same nutty perception.

thatguy2 I am Antifa
11/04/19 11:56 pm

Just like you don’t care that Trump is a lying, bigoted, authoritarian conman. Nothing matters. Why care about anything? Lies are equally as valid as facts, right?

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/05/19 5:45 am

“lying, bigoted, authoritarian conman. Nothing matters. Why care about anything? Lies are equally as valid as facts, right?”

Lying yes, what person in office hasn’t lied.

Bigoted - we are all bigots, just like your being about Trump.....:

“a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.”

Authoritarian- no not at all, saying words doesn’t make someone an authoritarian...

“A president is “authoritarian” not when he’s angry or impulsive or incompetent or tweets too much. He’s authoritarian when he seeks to expand his own power beyond constitutional limits.”

Conman - what has he done to con me? I didn’t buy what he was selling.

So no....I don’t believe you have provided any facts for those big scary words you just tried to use. Care to provide some??

kscott516 Show Time
11/05/19 5:53 am

Thatguy is a hate-filled person that must be extremely sad or depressed. He lives an alternate reality and is exactly what he claims others to be. Better not to engage in any “serious” debate. Not that he would anyway.

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/05/19 6:26 am

Kscott - I would recommend you stop with the false flag rhetoric. I think I know what your trying to say here, but at the same time it does come off as incredibly insensitive to people who have died in these events.

A good friend of mine lost their niece at Sandy Hook, and even suggesting that it never happened total discredits you in my eyes.......I know it happened......

....

kscott516 Show Time
11/05/19 6:51 am

A false flag doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. I’d appreciate it if you don’t tell me what to do. I’m an adult and make my own decisions. Move along if I offend you.

ConservativeD Libertarian in disguise
11/05/19 8:08 am

Like I said - I understand what your saying, but most don’t. I just think it does zero for your agenda. You are an adult (assuming) and your welcome to your opinion, a simple re-wording could prevent a lot of confusion.

...

kscott516 Show Time
11/05/19 8:38 am

If someone doesn’t know what a false flag is, then they should research it. I’m not here to spoonfed people information. That defeats the purpose.

sd123 San Diego
11/04/19 3:53 pm

Pretty soon we will see Trump tweeting that his voter base is being targeted and arrested