mtdewbob November 4th, 2019 10:20pm

Democrats told us the economy would crash, there would be chaos in the streets, another Black Tuesday, Oct 1929. Dow Jones industrial average closes at an all-time high 27,462.11.๐Ÿ˜ณ

smartfart Florida
11/04/19 8:05 pm

In typical mtdewbob polling fashion, he is too dumb to understand or thinks his followers are too dumb to comprehend. Either way, most of the comprehension was missed. You’ll notice that the warning was an inversion of the bond yield curve. That warning is an average of 18-22 months ahead of an actual downtown, not the 9 months or 3 months that it actually has been.

www.cnbc.com/2019/08/14/the-inverted-yield-curve-explained-and-what-it-means-for-your-money.html

Having said this, I can’t figure out which it is. Should the fed reduce rates because the economy is showing warning signals or is the economy the strongest ever??? I’ve heard both from the idiot-in-chief & his dumbass asskissers.

...

mtdewbob Arizona
11/05/19 9:01 am

Dumb fart, and yet you Leftist hope and hope and hope the market will crash before next year‘s presidential election to ensure President Trump is not reelected.๐Ÿ™„ Why in the world would you leftist root against our country but they do.

smartfart Florida
11/05/19 9:15 am

I’m just happy I know what I’m talking about.

2notrump
11/04/19 7:44 pm

The DJIA is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Just ask the people who lost 60-70% of their investments in 2008.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
11/04/19 5:08 pm

And their followers still think the economy is falling like the sky.

Maybe their mommies said "hey, get a job or you're cut off!"
And just like that... the snowflakes had less money.

maplelee
11/04/19 5:03 pm

Democrats are this republics NAZIS, treat them that way.

think4yourself Not a safe space
11/04/19 4:04 pm

The left’s theories usually don’t match reality.

kscott516 Show Time
11/04/19 3:56 pm

Democrats haven’t been right about anything for many years.

rons on top of the world MA
11/04/19 3:29 pm

Excuse me. I have to count my money now.

mtdewbob Arizona