ArrowFodder November 4th, 2019 12:09pm

Has the House vote to formalize the beginning of the impeachment inquiry against President Trump caused you to change your opinion of Trump, either negatively or positively ? If so please leave comments explaining why

lj74
11/09/19 7:39 am

The entire “impeachment” inquiry is a dem created phony diversion to draw attention away from their lack of a governing platform and to try to steal back an election they lost 3 years ago.

FitzDarcy Earth
11/05/19 3:06 am

Its shown they bowed to pressure. Can't wait til Jim Jordan is ensconced in the House Intelligence Committee..thereby rendering Schiff useless.

oflairkjs Minnesota
11/04/19 12:48 pm

He is a crook and the worst president ever.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
11/04/19 5:46 pm

And a lying sack of shit. I’m more disappointed in the craven, opportunistic bullshit of the entire gop. Don’t ever give me the ‘law and order’ crap again

FitzDarcy Earth
11/05/19 3:07 am

Best President ever..how many times did you vote for Ilhan?

oflairkjs Minnesota
11/05/19 10:05 am

I don’t live in her district and I would not vote for her ever.

oflairkjs Minnesota
11/05/19 10:07 am

I don’t care for anyone in government. They all need to go away and we can start over.

KellyDimples NJ
11/04/19 6:52 am

I'd say that every stupid move by the Democrats makes me support him more and despise them more, but I'm not sure that's even possible.

ArrowFodder ohio
11/04/19 11:58 am

You never know it might be :). I can’t speak for you but I disliked Schiff before , but after he adopted the Soviet style tactics in the impeachment process, I really don’t like him now .

11/04/19 6:51 am

No, I like his policies. They hunt for impeachment started Nov 9, 2016. It will never end. The country seems to be doing good. Why change horses in mid stream.

Ebola007 Florida
11/04/19 6:17 am

Nope. He’s still one of the best presidents ever.

11/04/19 7:11 am

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11/04/19 5:28 am

Hasn’t changed my view of him at all, just verified what I have always believed, that he is a threat to our fair Republic.

ArrowFodder ohio
11/04/19 6:10 am

Ok. I figured it wouldn’t move the needle. Threat to our republic ? Funny. Do you actually believe your own rhetoric?

Ebola007 Florida
11/04/19 6:18 am

Zimmy πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

11/04/19 6:52 am

MSNBC is a bad influence on some people.

11/04/19 6:58 am

Seems to be a lot of things on this list I agree with.

www.magapill.com/

11/04/19 7:10 am

Yes I actually believe that! The fact that you don’t is what is scary.

11/04/19 7:32 am

Why are you so paranoid?. What has he done to make you live in fear?
I fear congress because they seem to be moving too far left for me. I truly believe by some of the evidence there is a deep state on the left. The group that are running for president are nuts in my book. They promise free stuff they cannot deliver! Do the numbers!

ArrowFodder ohio
11/04/19 12:00 pm

Ok Zimmy. Why is Trump a threat to our Republic? I get why people don’t like him, but why is he a threat to our Republic?

11/04/19 12:04 pm

Maybe the Dominican Republic? Peoples Republic of China? The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea? There are a lot of republics.

11/04/19 12:10 pm

The left compares him to the worst dictators now. But he has yet killed 6 million jews, or 20 million Russians/Ukrainians or 60 million Chinese like socialist dictators do. I hope we have no socialist leaning candidates for president.

11/04/19 2:32 pm

Fake migrant invasion? A million cardboard illegals I assume.

ArrowFodder ohio
11/04/19 2:44 pm

Zimmy. Give me your number one reason, the one compelling reason you believe Trump is a threat to our Republic. I want to hear you explain it in your own words

11/04/19 3:09 pm

Arrow- it’s everything, the way he acts, talks, lies, deceives, you have to put all his abhorrent behavior together! It’s all there!

11/04/19 3:37 pm

So, no answer there.

11/04/19 3:57 pm

Rons- read the link πŸ™„

11/04/19 4:28 pm

I stopped after I read that the invasion was a fake. Figured the rest is leftist propaganda.

11/04/19 4:34 pm

πŸ™„

ArrowFodder ohio
11/04/19 10:18 pm

Here’s your second chance Zimmy. If you are truly convinced of your position then surely you can present your one strongest reason. Please state the reason in your own words . Is that so hard to do ?

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
11/04/19 11:42 pm

πŸ€ͺ Left wing psycho babble article...

11/05/19 4:40 am

Arrow- the Ukraine things, going after the media, going after American institutions, putting family members with no skills in our government, ignoring security clearances, going after political opponents using the power of the Presidency, using lies as propaganda tool, bribery, extortion, obstructing justice, using the executive branch for profit, dividing Americans, shadow foreign policy, destroying American norms.....should I go on?

11/05/19 4:41 am

4boot- the article says it beautifully, it’s not meant for you to agree. πŸ™„

11/05/19 4:52 am

πŸ™„it’s an opinion piece, that’s what’s it’s supposed to be. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

11/05/19 5:04 am

Zimmy, do you believe about a million tried to cross the southern border?

11/05/19 6:02 am

Rons- are you on the wrong post? That’s not the subject here? 🀷🏻‍♂️

11/05/19 6:32 am

Zim, I started reading that article. The first sentences were BS. Since you provided the info I was just wondering if you blindly accept what you read.

11/05/19 8:24 am

Rons- again it’s an opinion price that I do happen to agree with.

ArrowFodder ohio
11/05/19 11:23 am

Zimmy . I asked you to give your BEST reason not a list. What is your Best, most compelling and powerful reason ? Please try to do that . I’m waiting

11/05/19 11:28 am

Arrow- I told you it’s all together. That’s the way autocrats like Putin work, they slowly chip away at norms, until they are a dictator. If you must know the most blatant and abuse I would say it’s the Ukraine thing, which is why I am for impeachment of this authoritarian.

11/05/19 12:35 pm

I guess he is talking about the Biden threat to not fund the Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor. Maybe it was Trump asking the new President into look into corruption. I guess he thought it was odd pine that Bidens son got a no show $50k a month job while dad was VP. I also thought there was a connection between the Ukraine and the firm that safeguarded the DNC server that the FBI couldn’t check out. The Ukraine has an open track record of corruption.

Ebola007 Florida
11/05/19 12:49 pm

I guess he supports corruption.

11/05/19 1:21 pm

Ebola- speaking of supporting corruption, you support Trump with his entire Ukraine debacle! πŸ™„

11/05/19 1:26 pm

What’s the corruption?

11/05/19 2:36 pm

Rons- watch the news it’s been on for a month now.

11/05/19 2:41 pm

I just don’t know what was corrupt. Maybe it is a definition.

Ebola007 Florida
11/05/19 2:43 pm

I watch the news everyday and I haven’t seen any corruption. I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.

11/05/19 2:54 pm

Ebola- well what do you think Trump is being accused of and going to be impeached on? I know you know that, your head can’t be that far in the sand? 🐦

11/05/19 3:44 pm

I thought there is an investigation.

Ebola007 Florida
11/05/19 5:23 pm

If you’re talking about the Ukraine phone call, we have the transcript and there’s nothing inappropriate about it. But even if there was it wouldn’t rise to the level of an impeachable offense.

I’ll never understand how you can focus on one small thing you think is wrong and ignore all the good things Trump has done for our country, especially minorities. He’s done more in 2 years than Obama accomplished in 8.

....

11/05/19 5:27 pm

Ebola- first off the memo is damning! And nobody has seen the full transcript which is for sure even worse, idk what you read, but I read corruption. And the only thing Trump has done is to divide the nation more.

Ebola007 Florida
11/05/19 7:32 pm

You must be nuts if you think he’s been more divisive than Obama! That’s crazy. Trump has lowered taxes for the middle class, ushered in a stock market growing at rates unheard of during Obama’s administration, and presided over the strongest economy in the world. His policies have resulted in the lowest unemployment rates in decades and the lowest EVER recorded for minorities. He has supplied more money to historically black universities than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT. He signed into law criminal justice reform. All with little or no help from Democrats.

So, while you’re nitpicking about some phone call that doesn’t amount to a hill of beans, Trump has been doing the work of our country and bring it together.

Those are the facts! You should give credit where credit is due.

....

ArrowFodder ohio
11/05/19 7:52 pm

Well said Ebola! And notice how Zimmy never gave me his best reason for saying Trump is a threat to the Republic? A list is not an argument. The fact is, the Media is trying to head fake the public again. They have no idea why this rises to an impeachable offense , all they know is that the media is all saying the same thing and is focused on removing Trump. They don’t have a reason . But they have to do whatever they can to make sure their Messiah Obama isn’t tarnished. The coming year is going to be interesting:)

11/06/19 4:55 am

Ebola- ODS πŸ™„we are talking about Trump not Obama right now, let’s stay on topic!

11/06/19 4:56 am

Arrow- I did read above again, I said the Ukraine thing is the most blatant.

Ebola007 Florida
11/06/19 5:07 am

And all the points I listed were about Trump. No ODS involved. Learn to read.