Krosskaos November 3rd, 2019 6:38pm

FOX News poll shows top 3 Democratic candidates (Warren, Biden, and Sanders) beating Trump if the general election were held today, as well as some other interesting data.

FitzDarcy Earth
11/08/19 2:52 am

LOL Fox is now being run by Rupert Murdoch's Leftie sons...its no different than CNN.

DonWichita Kansas
11/03/19 4:54 pm

Link is inoperable.

DonWichita Kansas
11/03/19 5:00 pm

Got the link by round about.

Malekithe R lyeh
11/03/19 4:09 pm

Then why are they so terrified of Trump

Malekithe R lyeh
11/03/19 5:37 pm

Democrats.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
11/03/19 6:13 pm

You got that backwards, champ.

Malekithe R lyeh
11/03/19 6:17 pm

No. You are off your meds

Radon Parts Unknown
11/03/19 11:49 am

Conservatives

FOX is controlled opposition. They always have been.
Wanna know my evidence? They are allowed to be on television and have sponsors.

Who is really the only guy on FOX that had his sponsors gone after? The Tuck. And where did he start out? The Internet. And he's the one saying shit that makes the left freak. The rest of the people on there are not trying to win. They are trying to grift money from you and ease you into the lefts agenda. It's to make you in a state of bitching rather than winning.

Please stop watching FOX. Best stop watching television in general but I know that's a tall order for you older folks. But please, stop watching FOX. Always, always remember the first debate with Trump. Remember what they did. Remember how they treated him at first. Remember

susanr Colorado
11/03/19 3:36 pm

“Best stop watching television in general but I know that's a tall order for you older folks.”

Not content with telling @Kay41 how to run her life in a different poll, you’re now telling “older folks” what to do, and *presuming* things about them that may well not be true.

Gee thanks.

—Older person who doesn’t watch TV. (But if I did, I wouldn’t listen to you about it. I can decide things like that perfectly well.)

Kay41 the Midwest
11/03/19 3:49 pm

People like this don't understand that with age, often comes wisdom. The insult about "older folks" is indicative that he hasn't yet achieved wisdom.

Never watched FOX before, but I might start now! 😂

credo Vote your conscience
11/03/19 5:16 pm

It's interesting to me that you feel that way about fox. I'm part of a contingent on the left that feels the same way about CNN and MSNBC.

Radon Parts Unknown
11/03/19 8:44 pm

Credo, given what you believe, those channels definitely aren't I your corner. They make their money off what you don't like after all.

Radon Parts Unknown
11/03/19 8:59 pm

Also, it always goes back to about me.

Heaven forbid we just argue the merits of what I said. It's way easier to just insult me.

Kay41 the Midwest
11/04/19 4:09 am

When will you see that you start the insults first and right away in this case? Until you can see that and stop doing that, you'll never have anyone argue the merits of your ideas. Stop playing the victim.

credo Vote your conscience
11/04/19 10:05 am

How did I insult you? I'm trying to find common ground with you, and saying that while we have different approaches to policy, we both mistrust establishment media, even why is nominally on our own side. I actually came back here to send you this link. This is the guy that I am most politically aligned with and he touches on the problem with msm in this interview.

youtu.be/OU4KtWxAqLA

Radon Parts Unknown
11/04/19 2:55 pm

-you're playing the victim.
-you insulted me! Thus what you say is invalid.
-"older folks"

I didn't know an objective fact would insult you. I could have said, "senile old fucks". Now that would have been an actual insult.

Kay41 the Midwest
11/04/19 3:14 pm

Again, playing the victim and not understanding your own words you wrote. You just can't get it though your head. Well, I don't have any more time for the likes of you. Keep replying if you must, but it won't change the fact that you insulted older people. If you can't go back as read your words and see that, no one can help you.

Radon Parts Unknown
11/04/19 3:18 pm

Once again, you take shit way too personally.

credo Vote your conscience
11/04/19 3:37 pm

What on God's green earth are you talking about? Are you con

credo Vote your conscience
11/04/19 3:39 pm

Sorry I accidentally hit post. I didn't insult you. I kind of agreed with you. I really don't understand your reaction.

Kay41 the Midwest
11/04/19 3:46 pm

Credo, ignore him. He is talking to me. Not very well I might add.

Radon Parts Unknown
11/04/19 5:19 pm

Still making it about me.

How about you attack what I actually said about FOX

Kay41 the Midwest
11/04/19 5:29 pm

Haha! You'll never get it. Have a good night.

Radon Parts Unknown
11/04/19 5:57 pm

Oh I want to talk about the topic at hand rather than each other. How out of touch I am.

credo Vote your conscience
11/04/19 8:21 pm

Oh I see, those were two different posts where he addresses me and then you in the next. I read them as one post.

FLSun Florida
11/03/19 11:45 am

National polls mean less than nothing, bring a state by state electoral breakdown or it’s just wasted time.