chickencookie February 13th, 2019 7:33pm

AOC's new luxury apartment is only a few blocks from her office in Cannon, yet she drives every day. According to Google maps, it would take her apx. 16 minutes to walk. So much for saving the planet!

sd123 San Diego
02/14/19 5:16 pm

Putin's hand is literally up the President's ass, using the man as a puppet, and conservatives look the other way. Freshman Representative from NY lives too close to work for conservatives tastes' and they lose their minds.

bobwpb
02/14/19 6:29 am

So, it is approx 1 mile away in DC, where the weather can change in a minute.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
02/14/19 6:42 am

If she feels so strongly about something that will change all our lives, she should practice what she preaches.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
02/14/19 2:25 am

Does she fly to D.C.?

bartman71 USW
02/14/19 1:57 am

The only thing phony is your outrage.

bnnt Los Angeles
02/13/19 11:57 pm

She probably owns a farting cow too.

Maybe two and then eats them, and buys more farting cows.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/13/19 7:23 pm

Ok, I really dislike her and hate to defend her but walking could be a security concern.

JudicialJedi321 This is How Liberty Dies
02/13/19 6:05 pm

Most of the radical environmentalists are hypocrisy.
They use their iPhones to tweet out how evil corporations are.
Fly in private jets to “green” rallies.
Call conservatives “science deniers” while insisting there are more than two genders.
It’s pathetic.

cowboy Doors of Perception
02/13/19 3:14 pm

She is a complete phony. From her fake background about being poor to her air-conditioned luxury apartment.

I bet she uses air travel too. Total fabrication but I wouldn’t expect anything else from a racist Marxist.

orgblu10 Shamerica
02/13/19 2:18 pm

Typical socialist. Rules are for the subjects, not the ones in charge. Welcome to the third world.

Jazzy5 USA
02/13/19 1:47 pm

Cookie: she wants the masses, to struggle under her Green Deal, not the politicians.
What politician passed laws like that, and then lived under them? None..
You think John Mc Caine used ACA?

susanr Colorado
02/13/19 1:46 pm

cc: It’s more than “a few blocks” from the Navy Yard (the Yard in general; we don’t know what apartment building she is in) to the Cannon House Office Building, and it’s a bit farther to the Capitol Building. Specifically, the first distance is 1.3 miles and the second 1.6 miles.

Do we even know that she drives to work? It wouldn’t surprise me, but I don’t see anything in the linked article that says she does. Does she work late and not want to walk home through that part of DC in the dark? I don’t know. The only mention of a car says that “her office also uses a car [that runs on fossil fuels],” and the word “drive” doesn’t appear in the article.

I think there are a *lot* of details in the article you linked to that one could quibble about that are similarly exaggerated claims, but I’m not going to do that - it’s pretty pointless.

Malekithe Resist
02/13/19 1:24 pm

Those rules are for us, not them.

TomM
02/13/19 1:15 pm

I find it amazing all these liberals so concerned about the environment but they still drive, fly etc.

susanr Colorado
02/13/19 1:18 pm

This should work:
freebeacon.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-living-in-luxury-navy-yard-apartment-building/

It’s the same link. For some reason, some links don’t work from the poll question even when they’re formatted correctly. Maybe it’s a matter of length; I don’t really know. (I wish that would get fixed if possible, but... well, you know...)

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/13/19 3:08 pm

@Susanr , thanks for talking to them about the notifications. They’re working again today! I really appreciate your hard work on our behalf!