IrishAlzheimers oakland, ca
02/13/19 11:52 pm

I use to live in Tahoe and i went snowboarding because I’m not a faggy little bitch haha. Don’t you have to like, tuck your dick between your butt cheeks in order to make the skis work??

selfthink
02/13/19 4:29 pm

Skiing because I don’t do drugs.

Ok bring it on all you pot heads that can’t take a joke.

jmw7477 Indiana
02/13/19 2:34 pm

I wouldn’t want to do either, but I could probably ski better than snowboard.

gonzoboy Arizona
02/13/19 7:34 am

Love skiing!

IEatzCookies Alderaan
02/13/19 7:26 am

neither because cold, but snowboarding is so much more bad ass

USNavyVet Sonar Man STG2
02/13/19 5:48 am

Either one you die if you hit something.

Gunfighter06 Iowa, since 1846
02/12/19 11:57 pm

Anyone who skis is automatically an oxygen thief. Snowboarding and snowboarders are clearly superior in every way. I refuse to associate myself with skiers.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
02/12/19 10:16 pm

Why would I want to ride sideways on something? I prefer being comfortable. Skiing isn't that much better with it's "about to take a dump" stance.
Both happens in cold weather, I'm a human not a penguin.

Gunfighter06 Iowa, since 1846
02/13/19 12:18 am

Snowboarding has a much lower probability of lower extremity injury. "Riding sideways" is much safer for your legs.

smartfart Florida
02/12/19 9:49 pm

Skiing, but only because anytime I’m skiing, snowboarders always zoom past me & then fall. Then, get up & go about 30 feet & fall. Then, go about 30 feet & fall. So on & so on.

Gunfighter06 Iowa, since 1846
02/13/19 12:17 am

At least we don't stand next to the landing area for no reason and then yell at people when we almost get hit. Also, unlike skiers, I've never seen a snowboarder ride through the terrain park for no reason getting in the way of everyone and not hitting any features. Skiers are uppity, pretentious, holier-than-thou, and extremely discourteous. They are an embarrassment to winter sports and action sports.

nate19 WI
02/13/19 8:40 am

Snowboarders have to zoom around skiers because skiers are always moving back and forth, constantly cutting in front of snowboarders behind them. I've had to deliberately fall because skiers cut right in front me, leaving me no time to react.

Gstamatinos New York
02/12/19 9:19 pm

Went snowboarding for the first time ever Saturday..... whole body still hurts but I’d probably do it again

MrPresident11 Reaching Moksha
02/12/19 9:03 pm

Skiiiiiiiing!!!⛷🎿

Posco BBQ Enthusiast
02/12/19 8:54 pm

I doubt I would be good at either but in my mind I’d look cooler falling down the mountain on a snowboard.