Cooper831 February 13th, 2019 2:50am

Is it just me or are you all seeing more stories about adults killing infants / children? I feel like there are several articles every time I scroll through the news lately and it's extremely depressing.

ronderman North Carolina
02/13/19 5:35 am

Are you including the recent abortion debate about late term abortion? Not trying to trigger anything, but that story has been huge lately.

Cooper831 Wisconsin
02/13/19 6:49 am

No actually none of the stories I've seen have anything to do with abortion. They're more along the lines of force-feeding an infant to death because he woke a nanny up from her nap, kids being starved and forced to live in cages, a murder suicide that included an infant. Sorry for the graphic examples but all of that was found in a 10 minute news browsing session yesterday.

Are we just becoming more mentally I'll or has this stuff always been prevalent? Or are we just writing more articles...

Suzan Hawaii
02/13/19 12:29 am

I am heartbroken. If anyone can save one baby and get them to me, I will take each and everyone that I can.

Attikai Oregon
02/12/19 11:02 pm

Are you anti abortion? Could be your browsing or online reading preferences are causing you to get served up stories with similar keywords.

Cooper831 Wisconsin
02/13/19 6:49 am

It's not that, I cant even search on the news browsing app I have and I dont really lookup things like "killing babies"

suppressedID suck it Kyle
02/12/19 10:41 pm

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
Sandy Hook Elementary

catpillow Florida West Coast
02/12/19 8:33 pm

Those stories are always there. It’s very sad. There are a lot of people out there who aren’t fit to care for children.

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/13/19 9:04 am

And the degree of intolerance fostered by some people is part of the reason. People feel hate or fear about one thing, but they can’t do anything about that “one thing” so the frustration manifests itself in abuse of those who are weaker or smaller than themselves. It’s a severe form of bullying. And everyone sees it everyday in our President’s rhetoric when he verbally abuses those that disagree with him or have no resources to defend themselves. When a country’s leader demonstrates these qualities, it follows that easily duped persons will follow accordingly. Unfortunately, the “easy” scapegoats are our very progeny.
Our society’s illness starts at the top.
.... IMHO ...

FriendlyGuy Erected
02/12/19 7:57 pm

Well it’s the social norm now (late term abortions)

liddleTrump trump is liddle
02/12/19 9:50 pm

Child abuse is a case for abortion nimwit. Not against.