GlockMan1 February 13th, 2019 1:17am

Jussie Smollett claims he was assaulted by rednecks who shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him, physically attacked him and put a noose around his neck. 2 weeks later the cops have no video or suspects. Is Jussie lying ?

Jazzy5 USA
02/13/19 9:51 am

It didn’t make sense, in a democratic city, he finds two Red necks wearing a MAGA Hats!
That’s like winning the mega ball millions, and you didn’t buy a ticket!

MrsCrayonWax
02/13/19 6:19 am

I can’t say definitely either way. Poor answer choices but I can say it all looks suspect. If he’s lying, that’s a damn shame, it minimizes any legit claims. Still, very suspect.

dakobra84 Michigan
02/12/19 10:34 pm

How did he still manage to hold on to his sub?

lj74
02/12/19 9:25 pm

Publicity

Diogenes FreeMeBe
02/12/19 8:56 pm

He needs to be prosecuted for a hate crime if false.

zimmy Florida
02/12/19 7:22 pm

I haven’t seen or heard evidence either way to convince me yet. I really hope the truth comes out.

zimmy Florida
02/13/19 4:39 am

Flag and cross? Really? Different source please

Think Lovin Life
02/13/19 4:59 am

Zim ... the cameras show him, BUT NO ATTACK. You can give him the benefit of the doubt, but there is proof of no attack.

zimmy Florida
02/13/19 5:09 am

Think- agreed, that’s why I said I just don’t know? It honestly does seem suspicious to me.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/12/19 6:47 pm

He gave the police “heavily redacted” phone records. The police found nothing but the New York Post apparently found a “hot sauce bottle that smelled of bleach”. He didn’t call the police at the scene. He went to his friends home with the rope around his neck.

This story is BS. I admit the Chicago cops are awful but many are beginning to wonder. He redacted the records to “protect several high profile individuals”. Yeah, dude, you could have Queen Elizabeth’s phone number and it would not matter. It is a police investigation. If they are your friends, they want justice done.
Most people didn’t even know this guys name before this and now, he’s hired a crisis management team. Why is it a crisis? Give them your phone records.
In Streeterville? At night? No video footage of this. The press find a hot sauce bottle after the attack? He had a cut on his cheek. That’s it. From a beatdown by racist/homophobes?

No. I’m sorry, no. I don’t believe it.

.....

EarlyBird Portland
02/12/19 6:39 pm

He’s obviously a liar and I hope his career is hurt by this.

KellyDimples NJ
02/12/19 6:35 pm

I was skeptical from the second I heard it. And everything I've seen (or haven't seen) has only made me more skeptical.

MrPresident11 Reaching Moksha
02/12/19 6:32 pm

Well, he was walking around MAGA country you know, Downtown city.

GlockMan1 Alabama
02/12/19 8:00 pm

Hahahahaha 😂🤪

think4yourself Not a safe space
02/12/19 6:20 pm

Sadly the left’s constant use of false accusations for gain makes it hard to distinguish from actual crimes.