Ebola007 February 12th, 2019 11:40am

Have you seen the movie “Gosnell”? If so what did you think of it?

political Georgia
02/12/19 6:20 pm

I’ve been wanting to see it for quite some time. Maybe I will this weekend!

JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/12/19 6:08 pm

I did watch it, and though it was well-produced, I didn’t enjoy it very much and found it saddening. Wouldn’t watch it again — but everyone should see it once.

crfg
02/12/19 6:01 pm

A must watch movie regardless of where you stand on the abortion issue. Do yourself a favor, get a box of tissues and tune in. It will provide a unique perspective on humanity, or the lack there of!

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
02/12/19 2:35 pm

I loved it. Don't misunderstand me… There was nothing pretty about it, but it was a 100% truthful account of the most horrific and prolific mass murderer in American history.

Ebola007 Florida
02/12/19 2:50 pm

I agree 100%. Thanks for the share.

MrsCrayonWax
02/12/19 11:45 am

No and no plans to. I followed the story as it was unfolding on wpht. Truly, truly, despicable.

Jazzy5 USA
02/12/19 6:56 am

I am from PHL, he was all over the news.
The story is well known, I can do without the graphics. I am glad the movie was made.
People have to know what he did and what was done, to kill babies.

MrsCrayonWax
02/12/19 11:45 am

Jazz, do you listen to dom giordano or rich zeoli?

Jazzy5 USA
02/12/19 12:25 pm

Not really. I know of them.

Jazzy5 USA
02/12/19 12:29 pm

Cookie: it was number one on Amazon.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
02/12/19 2:42 pm

Be sure to see Unplanned, the story of Abby Johnson, who ran a Planned Parenthood clinic until she actually saw an abortion and became a staunch Pro-Lifer. It opens on March 29 in only about 800 theaters nationwide. You should talk to your local theater manager and request it! It's NOT graphic, but it leaves no doubt as to what is going on. It received an R rating because the industry is trying to limit viewership. No Hollywood studio would make this movie, so Mike Lindell, the president of My Pillow, and others financed the movie.
Meanwhile, you can read Abby Johnson's book of the same name.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
02/12/19 5:48 pm

Mike Lindell is a good guy and turned his life around. He used to be a heroin addict.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
02/12/19 5:47 am

I CANNOT see the movie. It would be too much for me (See my profile).

Ebola007 Florida
02/12/19 5:51 am

I understand. ❤️

DarthTater Jesus Saves
02/12/19 10:21 am

I looked at your profile, cookie, and all I saw was a developing baby and you saving the whales... I’m confuzzled.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
02/12/19 12:09 pm

The liberals are always crying about don’t go hunting, don’t disturb the turtle eggs and saving the whales. The picture of my profile is one of a baby in utero at 25 weeks - that’s 15 weeks before it’s due. Not only is it legal to kill that but something in the 9th month or after and you know what a new born baby looks like.

Ebola007 Florida
02/12/19 4:54 am

The story of Dr Kermit Gosnell who has been called America’s most prolific serial killer. It’s not for the faint of heart but presents the true story of Dr Gosnell and the investigation of his illegal activities concerning late term abortions and infanticide. It showcases the reluctance of authorities to take on politically charged issues. Even though it’s horrific it’s a must see for those interested in the issue and who wish to be informed about what sometimes happens in the name of “women’s health”.

💡
....

Think Lovin Life
02/12/19 6:20 am

Ebola ... Dr Kermit is now the hero of the Democrats, as they’re now emulating his “work”.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
02/12/19 6:40 am

That’s right Think. Who would’ve thought. Based on the new law, he shouldn’t be in prison. Maybe AOC and the ladies in white would put him on some committee.

MrMilkdud
02/12/19 7:26 am

I wonder when he’ll get pardoned?

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
02/13/19 3:38 pm

Are you seriously insane? Don't be stupid. You'd have to be to say he was someone's hero. What he did was disgusting, plus it was incompetent and lazy. No abortion doctor would do what he did. None. Now I don't care if you're pro life or pro choice, that guy was incompetent and should not have been shut down months before he was

MrMilkdud
02/13/19 3:39 pm

“No abortion doctor would do what he did”

He was an abortion doctor and did what he did.

Also, what he did is now legal under the new laws in nyc.

Think Lovin Life
02/15/19 11:21 am

Lady ... I’m not being stupid. Unlike you, I am facing the facts. New York just passed a law, with fanfare and clapping in Albany, that makes the atrocities of Dr Gosnel legal.

Even you should be able to get this.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
02/15/19 11:26 am

This is why I have her on ignore. Crackpot.

MrMilkdud
02/15/19 1:11 pm

When you’re right, you’re right.

Ebola007 Florida
02/12/19 4:44 am

For iPad users:

Have you seen the movie “Gosnell”? If so what did you think of it?

Blue: Yes