BriDads February 9th, 2019 1:07am

Do you believe that many radical left women in the Senate and the House have somewhat of an unprofessional temperament where they ignore proper standards and take unprecedented actions for political gain?

Diogenes FreeMeBe
02/10/19 9:20 am

Playing by their rules, perception is reality, so yes.

voc I am...what I am
02/10/19 1:09 pm

Republicans made those rules during the Obama times

ozzy
02/09/19 7:04 am

Yes. That’s what the dems do. They accuse the other side of being X (such as fascist), and then admit to using X tactics (fascist) to stop the other sides perceived X (fascism). It’s ludicrous.

Diogenes FreeMeBe
02/10/19 9:27 am

Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.”

SnotBubble California
02/09/19 12:05 am

Yes. But that is what makes them great and provoke change!

voc I am...what I am
02/09/19 12:02 am

Not any more than trump.

ozzy
02/09/19 7:04 am

Really???

thomas12466 Los Angeles
02/08/19 11:24 pm

It’s wrong to use vulgar language towards our president like Rashida Tlaib did in Michigan. Also, Ocasio Cortez’s of the Bronx’s socialism plan doesn’t work because it costs 20 trillion dollars. However, her plan would work in a Communist country with pure communism as money world not be an impediment to the plan succeeding.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/09/19 1:23 am

Trump uses vigor language all the time.

thomas12466 Los Angeles
02/09/19 8:48 am

Not like the Muslim representative

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/09/19 11:13 am

Yes, in several campaign speeches Trump has dropped the F-Bomb, and White House staff say he swears all the time, especially when he’s upset, which seems to be a lot of the time. Also, Trumped didn’t seem to have an issue with Kanye’s expletive filled rant in the Oval Office.

chairsbed
02/08/19 10:16 pm

Hang on, ‘unprofessional temperament’ and ‘ignore proper standards’

Isn’t this what supporters love about trump?

Just tellin’ it like it is, right?

voc I am...what I am
02/09/19 12:03 am

Trump supporter: “I like trump because he says what we’re thinking!”

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/08/19 9:15 pm

They are only “radical left” because you don’t like hearing women speak what THEY think, rather than parroting what the men of any Party say.
Since women are the majority of the citizenry, I think they can say and work towards any goals they have. Doesn’t mean I agree, just means they have the right to promote what they think - regardless of whether you try to belittle them or not.

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/08/19 9:18 pm

So you are saying conservative women don’t speak their minds?

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/08/19 9:33 pm

But I’m not saying they shouldn’t speak their mind, but I do believe they act unprofessional where they are dancing around when Trump talks about how women have made a strong difference in the government and the workforce during the State of the Union... Like if I was a women, I’d be like, damn this is not a good representation of women...

There were also been countless times during the Kavanaugh hearing where women on the committee overstepped and got way too opinionated and hypocritical... As well as just today when the AG testified before the House and there were several times where women again on the committee disregarded Ranked members and showed way too much entitlement and political bias...

Just saying, many women feel that these congresswomen are going to hurt their reputation, not help it... And I can now see where they are coming from. Their behavior is worse than the president...

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/09/19 8:51 am

You REALLY want to drag up Kocky Kavanaugh??? The judge that was being interviewed for a job and then verbally went after Senator Klobachar??? Do YOU attack the questioner when YOU are in a job interview? Did he think that was ok? I didn’t care one way or another about K - until he started challenging his female interrogators. That demonstration made me question his objectivity.
I am very supportive of women in government and business - their politics doesn’t matter as much as the fact that they speak up and stand together.
The only women I see flocking around Trump are his lemmings and his family. I wouldn’t cross the street for him. Pelosi was correct to clap in his face when he incredibly asked for compromise - while I sat here and just laughed right out loud.

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/09/19 9:01 am

That’s your opinion, doesn’t mean you’re right and that it should become the standard. Because if you haven’t noticed, women aren’t oppressed anymore... They are respectable figures who have played a significant role in society...

However, for Kavanaugh, there is no opposing argument, the committee treated him like shit and it was unprecedented. And did you take into account that the female individuals on the committee were the ones who were prejudice to him and did not even for one moment regard his innocence. Like watch the long-ass hearing... And see how they treat him... If the roles were flipped where male senators acted the same to a female nominee the public would call for the senators’ resignation and rightfully so, so what’s the difference. Society needs to stop trying to “compensate” for injustice 100 years ago and need to set a fair standard where men and women are equally respected excluding any political views they may have. And Kavanaugh wasn’t *Cocky. He was targeted.

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/09/19 10:27 am

You are welcome to your opinion. And I did watch all the Kavanaugh hearings and was turned off by his smiles for the GOP and sneers for the Dems. And the snark attack on Klobuchar was unforgivable violation of protocol - but what can we expect when our Prez treats people the same way?
In case YOU haven’t noticed, while progress in equitable treatment has been made, think about it the next time some journalist or commentator or pundit makes a comment about some woman’s appearance that they would never bother mentioning if it were a man.
Grow up - you aren’t living in Nirvana... much more work to do. Just based on numerics alone there are more women than men in this country and it’s about time young women make their voices heard and run for office.

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/09/19 12:04 pm

But under the circumstances of how prejudice this was handled, any other nominee would have acted in the same exact way if not worse... His comments towards the senator when stating “I don’t know, have you?” When she asked him about if he ever blacked out after drinking a lot... Now saying that the comment is unforgivable is a little biased... He didn’t target her 90 year old father who is a recovering alcoholic nor did he bring that up. He simply asked in order to point out a bias which failed for him realizing that this was not the person to ask..
By any degree was this question to target women in politics or state that all women don’t have the temperament to serve in office. However, I feel a selected group of women have acted unprofessional in a sense of ignoring order and tradition of hierarchy within Congress.. And I was curious to see if people saw this too. So I’m sorry if you were offended by this..

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/09/19 12:05 pm

But overall, I felt the way Kavanaugh’s nomination was handled was terrible and painted Kavanaugh as more of a drunken predator instead of an accomplished judge.

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/09/19 12:26 pm

You are missing the point — HE was the one interviewing for a job, not any of the others. He had no justifiable reason to challenge the Senators, or even to expect the interrogators to acknowledge his brash behavior. I used to interview and hire professionals all the time when I was a manager, had a candidate approached me in the same manner, he/she would have found themselves on the other side of the door very quickly.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
02/08/19 8:49 pm

Absolutely. Many of them are simply pushy, chip-on-the-shoulder feminists. They don't represent any major constituency in the US; just a loudmouthed, obnoxious minority.

Mariland neon butterfly garden
02/08/19 8:44 pm

Well-behaved women rarely make history 💁🏽‍♀️💚❗️

susanr Colorado
02/08/19 7:59 pm

Hahahaha!

Have you seen or listened to our President?

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
02/08/19 8:27 pm

That wasn’t the question Susan.

CarolusRex1697 Gott mit uns
02/08/19 7:29 pm

I think women are too emotional for politics.

diest
02/08/19 8:27 pm

Because your not a man

diest
02/08/19 8:28 pm

I mean what does. Got mit uns. Mean

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/08/19 8:59 pm

Well I wasn’t targeting all women in Congress but a select few who happen to be supporters of radical leftist views... I was watching the Attorney General’s hearing with the Committee today and there were several instances where “democratic women” took radical measures for what I believed to be an attempt for political gain as well as disregarding the hierarchy in the Committee when they completely ignored and showed disrespect to other Ranked Members on the Committee which is unprecedented and improper since they have no authority to overpower these Ranked members.. But I am not saying all women in politics act this way, but many who do, have very similar views... (radical left)