YungGrim February 5th, 2019 11:31pm

The Republican Party is now trying to make abortion illegal on a mass scale despite most republican senators being exposed to support abortion. What do you think?

lj74
02/06/19 10:33 pm

The premise of your poll is faulty.

ozzy
02/05/19 9:00 pm

Sorry, but I don’t think your premise is accurate. They don’t like late term/3rd term abortions or infanticide, but they are not against all abortions.

EatMoreMeat Counting the Fallacies
02/05/19 5:54 pm

Here we go with YungGrim’s dumbass questions again....

Pull your head out of your ass and ask a fair question if you want honest opinions and discussion.

You preach your stupid opinions through your poll response choices. If they’re both BS and bias, what’s the point of the poll?

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/05/19 5:04 pm

What do you think YungGrim?

There’s only two women I know of in the senate that are pro choice and have gone rogue from the Republican Party in that stance to protect Planned Parenthood. And they happen to be women which is interesting. However, most republicans probably would settle with an early abortion bill that is rational and not infanticide. Now, in an ideal word, we shouldn’t have to get abortions, and I do still believe if it’s your own fault you got pregnant, you gotta live with it... But this late term abortion shit is inhumane and kinda fucked up.

YungGrim Florida
02/05/19 5:19 pm

There’s actually more than just two girls who left the corrupt Republican Party buddy. Don’t try to gas your side up when your side is complete trash.

kscott516 EB rules
02/05/19 5:50 pm

Did you see Schumer’s communications director was pushed out after sexual harassment allegations?

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/05/19 6:14 pm

“Don’t try to gas your side up. Your side is trash.”

First of all, this has no objective points made in this and second this shows me that you are very naive when it comes to politics. If you really think that politics works like a game of kickball on the playground where two “sides” are going at it with strong opposition, that is just false. Being Republican doesn’t me you are on a certain side, it means you agree with a majority of conservative views.. Same can be said about Democrats.. As you said above, some Republicans are pro choice, but then their stances on immigration may be leaning towards the conservative side. And for democrats, there are some moderate democrats who want to be pro life but knows that they cannot be a democrat congressman and pro life at the same time which shows how restricted that party is when it comes to certain views. However, there are dems who are in favor of border wall refurbishing and implementations, which can be considered “conservative.”

LibArtie SW Connecticut
02/05/19 5:02 pm

This is nothing new.

kscott516 EB rules
02/05/19 4:47 pm

So they’re FOR abortion yet want to make it illegal? That would be quite the conundrum, huh? #liberallogic

YungGrim Florida
02/05/19 4:58 pm

Look at the proof instead of jerking off the Republican Party and the ridiculous nicknames they make for their opposition.

kscott516 EB rules
02/05/19 5:09 pm

Lol, where’s the proof? You didn’t link anything. Are we to take your word for it?

YungGrim Florida
02/05/19 5:18 pm

I don’t care if you take my word or not. You don’t mean anything to me lmfao!

kscott516 EB rules
02/05/19 5:47 pm

That’s a well-reasoned argument in support of your position. Who could argue with that? LOL!

By the way, only 2 others even bothered to comment in your poll.

adman4285
02/05/19 5:51 pm

Awww.....someone fights back and you say “I know you are but what am I?” Cute childish response.

adman4285
02/05/19 5:52 pm

Meant for yungrim

Ebola007 Florida
02/05/19 4:38 pm

Fake news. They’re not doing any such thing.

YungGrim Florida
02/05/19 4:58 pm

Prove it.

Ebola007 Florida
02/05/19 5:00 pm

It’s your assertion so it’s your responsibility to prove it. It’s ok, I know you can’t.

YungGrim Florida
02/05/19 5:03 pm

Your entire sentence was so wrong I’m having difficulty trying to take you serious .

Ebola007 Florida
02/05/19 5:05 pm

So you can’t support your poll statement. Got it.

YungGrim Florida
02/05/19 5:20 pm

Triggered. I always win buddy. See things for what they really are, instead of getting mad at facts and blocking them off.

kscott516 EB rules
02/06/19 5:32 am

I think YG is maybe about 16, that’s being generous.