KellyDimples NJ
02/05/19 6:58 am

Same with Hobby Lobby. Never fails that I'll need something from there on a Sunday.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/05/19 1:05 pm

I’m SO thankful that these two companies are not open on Sunday, giving their employees a day of rest, and to worship, if they so choose.

I REALLY miss the days when everyone got that, unless they were in emergency services or worked at a hospital. It makes it so much harder to get together as a family.

I have a recipe to make Chick-Fil-A and it tastes just like it does from the store.

I LOVE Hobby Lobby! I’m there quite a bit. Currently, they’re giving me bolts to organize my fabric on, for free!

KellyDimples NJ
02/05/19 1:13 pm

I could live in Hobby Lobby! I help out my daughter's schools drama club, with costumes and sets. I'm always there picking up things. There is a Michael's and an AC Moore nearby also, and they have many of the same things (not fabric, though), so if I absolutely need something on a Sunday I will go there. But since the Hobby Lobby opened, they are my favorite by far. And I always use my 40% off one item coupon in the phone app.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/05/19 1:41 pm

That sounds like fun! I once made vests for all the people in a production at a local University. I agree...Hobby Lobby is the best. They also have the best variety of counted cross stitch supplies. I REALLY miss the dedicated counted cross stitch stores!

And I always use the 40% of coupon, as well. Did you know that if someone else goes with you, that they can take one of your items and get 40% of that one as well? Hubby and I asked about this and they said it was perfectly fine! You just have to have the app on both of your devices.

KellyDimples NJ
02/05/19 1:49 pm

Yeah, they're very good about it. One time they asked the guy in front of me if he had any coupons, and when he said no, I said "yeah he does" and let him use my phone. They had no problem with it, and let me use it right after.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/05/19 1:59 pm

Wow, that’s cool! I didn’t realize they’d let you use the same device!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/05/19 2:00 pm

And that was very nice of you to do that for him!

KellyDimples NJ
02/05/19 2:02 pm

I'm not sure all cashiers would allow it, but I've done it more than once with no problem.

KellyDimples NJ
02/05/19 2:08 pm

Actually, last Christmas I was there with my husband and we were buying a lot of things, and they actually encouraged us to split up the order so we could use it twice.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/05/19 2:12 pm

That’s great! I know it’s saved us a LOT of money, which I always appreciate. And they also pay their employees a LOT more than the average for a job like that around here, at least.

missmorganmarie ...
02/06/19 8:17 pm

can you pm me the recipe 4jc?

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/07/19 7:43 am

I have a busy day today, 3M. I’ll try to do it tomorrow.

missmorganmarie ...