localjudicial February 5th, 2019 9:15am

Would you rather have a president who is honest but rude or a president who is dishonest but kind

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/05/19 2:52 pm

Let me know when you find one. We have a rude liar.

HappyLez No Worries... Be Happy
02/05/19 3:13 pm

Would have been my answer too .. ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Ebola007 Florida
02/05/19 5:25 am

I would love to engage the snowflakes ❄️ who have commented but have me on ignore. Of course they fear intelligent debate. Some day perhaps they’ll come out of their safe place echo chamber and discuss their ideas in the light of day.

Ebola007 Florida
02/05/19 5:07 am

I’d rather have a president who keeps his promises. Like president Trump.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/05/19 2:17 am

Unfortunately, we have one that is both dishonest and rude.

localjudicial
02/05/19 2:21 am

I agree, but he has done more to do everything he said he was going to but no one is willing to work with each other.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
02/05/19 2:39 am

Sorry, but he has done absolutely none of what he said he would do.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
02/05/19 2:54 am

Trump's Campaign Promise: Apply business best practices to return mfg jobs from abroad, prevent illegal immigrants from taking them, and develop replacement for Obamacare.
Business best practices: set vision, develop strategy, outline tactics, provide tactics-aligned budget, form team to execute, oversee execution.

Literally none of those things has occurred, or even started. He's the most ineffective President we've had since Hoover.

localjudicial
02/05/19 3:09 am

www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/browse/?page=1

He has

Keeped 17 promises
He has 28 in the works
Stalled on 28
Compromised on 11
And broken 18

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
02/05/19 3:30 am

Even taking that list of 102 items, only 0.15 are ranked positive. Carrier left, but the list isn't updated. Additionally, were still in Paris accords, NATO Allies aren't paying what they're supposed to, vet hotline created, but not manned 24/7 (and he has NEVER gotten personally involved), and I could go on. Most importantly though, what I outlined above are there promises he made that people elected him for. He's done nothing.

No one elected Trump to "ask Congress to do X" or "move it embassy." They elected him to revitalize or nation.

He's done nothing toward that end. He's failed. Nothing more to say about that.

localjudicial
02/05/19 3:42 am

Can you show me the facts? What are your sittings? Show me

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
02/05/19 5:13 pm

Use your Google machine. They're not hard to find.