ozzy February 4th, 2019 7:09pm

Do you think that our 2G, 3G, 4G, and now the new 5G wireless networks cause diseases (cancer, diabetes & heart disease) in humans, and negatively affect earths magnetic field?

theNobamist Silicon Valley
02/05/19 2:37 am

Affects the earth's magnetic field? Now the Left will worry about global magnetization! What will they ban now?

ozzy
02/05/19 6:58 am

We need the van allen belt to survive cosmic radiation

localjudicial
02/05/19 1:13 am

There is not enough long term research to confirm it is harmful to you, the people around you or the environment

ozzy
02/05/19 6:52 am

According to the article it has been researched since the 70’s. That would be longitudinal.

htcbump Florida
02/04/19 10:02 pm

Cell phone cause stupidity and poor driving.

ozzy
02/05/19 6:54 am

According to medical journals there is considerable harm, and it’s getting worse. They say that RF radiation is changing/damaging our RNA/DNA, causing cancer, diabetes and heart disease, as well as the affects observed in animals and insects.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
02/04/19 6:33 pm

Depends. The bandwidth is rather complex and there are few valid studies so far due to this being extremely recent. However with the increase of cancer seen world wide dude to advancing technology; I do suppose there could be a risk for potential harm.

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/04/19 4:20 pm

The disposal of cell phones causes more harm.

adman4285
02/04/19 3:51 pm

We are bombarded by radio waves much stronger the any cell phone can produce all day long. There is no truth to any of it.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
02/04/19 6:32 pm

Radio waves are weak. If they are stronger, then they wouldn’t be radio waves.

htcbump Florida
02/04/19 10:04 pm

That is not true at all. Microwave and radar can cook you alive.

ozzy
02/05/19 6:55 am

The article states that we are being slowly but constantly microwaved.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
02/05/19 6:58 am

I know that. However the suns UV and I fared rays are more potent and dangerous than anything.

rons WOKE is sick
02/04/19 2:10 pm

It will not only kill you, it will kill your mother, father, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
02/04/19 12:40 pm

Earths magnetic field? Lol I doubt it

Health problems? I don’t think there’s much evidence to support it, but we should probably continue to test this

Zod Above Pugetropolis
02/04/19 12:34 pm

I thought I'd probably already heard the most likely likely contenders for most ridiculous conspiracy "theory". The standard has been reset. To be clear, it’s the magnetic field one that did it. The already thoroughly debunked one about human maladies is everyday tinfoil hat stuff, on par with catching the autism from a shot. Negatively affecting a planet's magnetic field with a cellphone network though, that’s like combining the hollow and flat earth "theories" into one, then cranking it up a notch.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
02/04/19 6:34 pm

You can’t reset the magnetic field unless somebody just destroyed the earths core or it became completely solidified. The magnetosphere is going nowhere lol so props to you.

ozzy
02/05/19 6:56 am

It’s also due to the 20,000 satellites surrounding earth

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
02/05/19 7:16 am

You forget how vast and wide the surface area of the earth is.

MrMilkdud
02/04/19 12:17 pm

The earth’s magnetic field is generated by the giant molten ball of iron at the earth’s core. It would take a lot more than cell phones to shift that thing.
I don’t think we could do it without using massive explosions big enough to guarantee we wouldn’t survive to see if we succeeded.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/04/19 12:55 pm

How do you know there’s a “giant ball of molten iron at the earth’s core”? The core is supposedly more than 4,000 miles down but the farthest anyone’s dug is about 8 miles.

MrMilkdud
02/04/19 12:57 pm

Because I saw a YouTube video made by a guy with an electronically modified voice.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/04/19 1:08 pm

Interesting. Was the evidence credible?

I’m sincerely wanting to know how you would know something that no one in history has ever been able to prove?

sstein555
02/04/19 3:03 pm

Lol because obviously the earth is flat right.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/04/19 3:09 pm

Thanks for joining! Maybe you could help
Milk with the proof for a giant molten ball of iron at the core?

sstein555
02/04/19 3:20 pm

It’s been established. We don’t need to do this every time. How about you point me to a picture of the flat earth lol. I’ve established evidence with you multiple times for the state of the earth. I think the dissenter should be the one presenting evidence. Not just doubt or lack of understanding.

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/04/19 4:34 pm

Proof?
You accept nothing without proof, kscott?
You must be an atheist, but I had thought you used to fly a flag in your profile meant to imply a belief in God.
Is there a reason why you don’t believe in a molten core? I’m curious because I watched a whole hour on Science Channel that talked about the core and magnetic fields.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/04/19 5:22 pm

If it’s been established then it should be super easy to prove.

Here’s video footage of the flat earth from high altitude ballon cams:
youtu.be/pvkGQVuNPsY

youtu.be/hyfUTZofo9M

kscott516 Masks fail
02/04/19 5:23 pm

Shygal, they talked about it? Then it must be true. 🤔 Did they talk about aliens too?

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/04/19 6:14 pm

Do you?
I’m Christian but I see you avoided the direct comment about your requirement of proof for a belief. Typical of you. To me there is no need for so-called PROOF of either God or molten core and magnetic force.
I just wanted to see how conflicted you are in your own mind. Curiosity resolved.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
02/04/19 6:35 pm

I don’t trust you. You didn’t spell balloon right.

sstein555
02/04/19 10:24 pm

I had to watch those videos but come on. First off mileage wise the earth is bigger than what’s in that obscured field of view. Second he’s using a fucking fisheye lens. The title says no fisheye lens and the description says well okay there’s a fisheye lens. Lol that’s what you accept for science. I hate myself for arguing with you but I really can’t help how dumb you are.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/05/19 6:08 am

Shygal, i provides direct evidence for my belief. That’s not the only proof but it’s a good start for you.

Survival, it was a typo.

Stein, you’re clearly an idiot. Nowhere does it say they used a fisheye lens. In fact, they made certain in the comments to address that and explain that fisheye lenses cause distortion at the horizon line which is why some footage from globies appears to show a curve.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/05/19 6:10 am

The balloon cams are up 121,000 feet high. I bet you think you see a curve from an airplane, right? How many miles do you think the horizon is in that footage?

sstein555
02/05/19 6:26 am

The balloons are not even showing a full field of vision. You understand that 121000 ft is not that high right? And the first video says in the title no fisheye but in the comments says there’s a fisheye. I mean this couldn’t be any less scientific. And you don’t believe nasa when they’ve done stuff like this but you believe these mouth breathers.

MrMilkdud
02/05/19 6:45 am

Do either of these videos have any kind of disinterested third party certification verifying any of their claims about the type of lens and video processing they used? And why haven’t these results been duplicated by people who don’t believe the world is flat?

For example you can clearly see the beginnings of lens distortion at the edges of the screen on both videos- the edges roll up, just as they would if an inverted fisheye lens was used. They probably cropped the rest.
The video with the plane is clearly using some sort of lens distortion- you can tell by the way the straight antenna is bent.

And the balloon video isn’t reliable at all because it’s two videos spliced together- as evidenced by the fact that the first video has the camera pointing straight down, while the second video has the camera level with the horizon. They wouldn’t have been able to reposition the camera like that. It’s impossible to know what other tricks they tried to hide by switching cameras.

MrMilkdud
02/05/19 6:48 am

And don’t put much effort into addressing any of my questions. I don’t consider you to be a objective person, and you’re going to be 100% motivated to dismiss any doubt about these videos because you desperately want to believe the earth is flat. Unless you were actually present when these videos were made you don’t actually know what kind of lens they used or why they switched footage in the first video.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/05/19 7:59 am

I didn’t expect any of you to be intellectually honest. Never disappointed. 😂🤣

Want to know what a fisheye lens looks like? Here you go!
youtu.be/kx2cY9MdFcc

Red Bull jump was just under 128,000 ft up a difference of about 6,000 ft from the balloon cam footage I showed. See a difference? Maybe the Earth is actually concave?! 😂

“Science” says you should see curvature by around 35,000 ft, so yes, 121,000 ft is high.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
02/05/19 8:00 am

I know what the fish eye lens is lol. We use to use it in our old skate board videos from the early 2000’s.

sstein555
02/05/19 8:11 am

I think flat earthers just fail to grasp the sheer enormity of the earth. You should be able to see Beijing and New York from some point according to kscott.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/05/19 8:31 am

Lol, are you taking over for milk on making my arguments for me?

Noted that you didn’t address the footage from the Red Bull jump and how they use a fisheye lens that clearly distorts the view even up close.

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
02/05/19 8:39 am

I’m going to add my two sense here:
I’ve been into cinematography for nearly 20 years. Most high end cameras that I’ve used and are similar to the higher end cameras used by NASA and other programmes in space all are filmed in 16:9 landscape mode. A fish eyes lense austomatically isn’t compatible with such format and resolution unless it’s filmed in a mere 4:3 zoom. The 16:9 makes the earth appear flat due to the earths large surface area while the fish eye lense is contorted with lower quality.