heyitskay February 4th, 2019 12:19am

Iโ€™ve been absent since 2016 and most of who I am following is inactive. Anyone that stands out who is worth following?

02/06/19 7:45 am

@heyitskay

If you happened to read the train wreck of a comment thread below, I truly apologize. I only meant to do what you asked, namely recommend a few good people to follow. Somehow, it got out of hand. I never intended to mess up your poll! Again, I apologize sincerely!!

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

02/06/19 8:04 am

Now that the person who criticized my choices has put me on ignore, let me try again. These are people you *might* want to get to know. Check them out, if you wish.

@keyannawinston is a black conservative with a “colorful” personality, let’s say. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I will admit that tastes vary, but I usually enjoy her. She is good-hearted, but will probably kill me for saying so. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@RussianThunder is a 17 year old boy, who moved here from Russia with his family, about two years ago. He is very intelligent and offers interesting perspectives. Lately, he has been posting “This Day in History” polls.

@4jc is a pastor’s wife, very conservative and a strong Christian. She has strong opinions and loves to debate. She and I disagree on religion and politics, but it doesn’t keep us from being friends.

I could go on, but I don’t want to make this too long.

02/06/19 8:27 am

Well said, GA....and it wasn’t your fault that someone else had to ruin your thread! I hope it didn’t scare Kay off!

I agree with you about the Key and RT, and Keyanna, I would add that you probably don’t want her to ruin your tough reputation! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

02/06/19 9:00 am

Key, it’s too late ... I’ve seen it! ๐Ÿ˜›

You’ve posted about kind things you’ve done IRL, things you didn’t have to do for people.

02/06/19 9:18 am

I think you like to put on a tough persona, but deep down, you’ve gotta heart of gold. But shhhhhh.....I won’t tell anyone! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

02/06/19 9:45 am

Haha! I LOVED LHotP! It was my fave show at the time. I wish they’d bring it back!

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
02/05/19 11:23 pm

Girl! Are you ready to go back in the hiding after this poll? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

02/06/19 7:47 am

Yes, I really feel awful after what happened below. I was only trying to help suggest a few good people to follow. I don’t know how it all went bad! ๐Ÿ˜•

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
02/06/19 5:16 pm

I’m just hoping it blows over soon.

02/08/19 1:59 pm

All I did was ask an innocent question and got ridiculed and vilified for it. ๐Ÿ˜• Obviously, none of that was my intent. I apologized to pertinent parties.

02/08/19 2:22 pm

The thread died out, thank goodness!

02/08/19 2:26 pm

I just got notified. CoffeeNow commented ... I’m not going to say anything in that thread. I hope Coffee doesn’t succeed in starting it up again.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
02/08/19 5:37 pm

Kat, your question made sense. Don’t fret.

02/08/19 6:51 pm

I figured out the problem, in retrospect.

Suppose we had all been sitting around in a room, instead of on the Internet. Somebody makes a dumb wisecrack, maybe even with a straight face. Others in the room don’t get the joke and begin to answer seriously.

Most likely, it wouldn’t get out of hand, because little body language clues would become apparent. Here, that didn’t happen. That’s what 4jc was trying to say, when she mentioned emojis. But, she was mocked for that, as well.

I could say other things, but I don’t want to say bad things about other users, including some that I now have on ignore.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
02/08/19 7:03 pm

I completely agree with you that comments that were apparently intended in jest were not made clear that they were such.

omniku dot com
02/04/19 3:35 pm

Welcome back! I’m still here ๐Ÿ˜€

TierasPet
02/04/19 3:13 pm

Welcome back. It's great to see you again. I recommend looking at Ronderman's poll about introducing yourself. You're likely to find great people to follow in the comment section. Also, if you're not following Ebola007, you should do that. His account had issues and he had to close the previous one. I hope you stick around.

ozzy
02/04/19 6:16 am

Welcome back Kay

JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/03/19 10:03 pm

Welcome back! I grew up in the Boston-area, too, so that’s interesting.

anniepoops fear the deer
02/03/19 7:50 pm

@keyannawinston , definitely

Kay41 the Midwest
02/03/19 6:42 pm

Good to see you back!

Ebola007 Florida
02/03/19 6:37 pm

Welcome back. I have followed you.

02/03/19 6:23 pm

Blue is lots of fun. A little bitchy sometimes, but that’s easily overlooked cuz he has good polls.

JK, blue ๐Ÿ˜‰

Praetorianus Fair enough.
02/03/19 6:35 pm

I second blue ๐Ÿ˜‚

imanag My heaven on Earth
02/03/19 6:11 pm

Welcome back!! I think that @RussianThunder and @snagglepuss have great polls.

Wert A picture of my junk
02/03/19 6:13 pm

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป OWE (Official Wert Endorsement)

snagglepuss Story Time
02/03/19 7:42 pm

Thank you imanag!

imanag My heaven on Earth
02/03/19 8:08 pm

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

snagglepuss Story Time
02/03/19 9:16 pm

๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

02/04/19 12:58 pm

Hey, @imanag , something I’ve wondered about... is your username, ‘I’m a nag’ or ‘I’m an ag?’ Being from Texas, Aggies are very common, so when I first saw your username, I thought it was ‘I’m an ag,’ but I’m thinking it’s the other. Hahaha! Which is it?

imanag My heaven on Earth
02/04/19 3:23 pm

@katerina13 It’s “I’m a nag”. No matter how nice I am to people, with the initials NAG, I’m always gonna be a nag. I blame @statgat. ๐Ÿ˜‰

02/04/19 3:25 pm

Gotcha! I’m sure no one here really sees you that way. ๐Ÿ˜Š

imanag My heaven on Earth
02/04/19 5:07 pm

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

suppressedID keep Summer safe
02/03/19 6:06 pm

@suppresedID is really happening.

suppressedID keep Summer safe
02/03/19 6:06 pm

BTW welcome back.

Wert A picture of my junk
02/03/19 6:12 pm

I second that. Official Wert Endorsement. ๐Ÿ˜

ctskapski x
02/03/19 6:00 pm

I don't make polls often, but when I do they're overcomplicated and contentious.

Well, not always.

02/03/19 5:55 pm

Some new people you may not have are:

@4jc
@keyannawinston
@RussianThunder

02/03/19 5:56 pm

๐Ÿ’  heyitskay asked:

I’ve been absent since 2016 and most of who I am following is inactive. Anyone that stands out who is worth following?

Can’t help

02/03/19 6:20 pm

Love all three of these, and GA

02/03/19 6:57 pm

Thanks for mentioning me, GA! I appreciate it!

02/03/19 8:01 pm

Thanks for the mention, GMA ๐Ÿ˜ก

02/03/19 8:10 pm

And @MrMilkdud ๐Ÿ˜Š

02/03/19 9:16 pm

Milk, you’ve been here a lot longer than 2016! I was looking for new SOH’ers for heyitskay to follow. ๐Ÿ˜›

EarlyBird Portland
02/04/19 8:20 am

I don’t think they are good users to promote.

02/04/19 10:30 am

Eb, how do know when someone is an alt? I mean, actually ‘know.’

02/04/19 10:39 am

EB has a sixth sense for that sort of thing. I’ve seen her proven right about it more times than I can count.

02/04/19 10:56 am

Earlybird. She says you aren’t a real person.

02/04/19 10:57 am

Are you okie with that?

02/04/19 10:59 am

Oops- “okay”

My autocorrect screws me up 1967 times a day.

02/04/19 11:00 am

But, how do you know she’s right?

02/04/19 11:02 am

The alt accounts always slip up eventually

02/04/19 11:03 am

I don’t think RT or JC are alt accounts.

02/04/19 11:07 am

You’ll have to take it up with earlybird

02/04/19 11:17 am

I can’t see the comments of at least 2 people in this thread. Is someone saying that my account is an alt account?

02/04/19 11:21 am

Yes. EarlyBird seems to think you and Martin are. And, MrMilkdud says she has a sixth sense about them and has been right “more times than he can count.” I’d like to know how they know for *certain* that someone is an alt account. Hell, I have trouble being one identity on here. Ha!

EarlyBird Portland
02/04/19 11:29 am

Katrina, this is hilarious! You have NO idea what’s going on right now.
Im not going to say anymore about this.

02/04/19 11:32 am

For the record, 4JC has me on ignore, and I’m a wonderful person.

02/04/19 11:37 am

Thanks, Kat and Key! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚, Key! Thanks!

Yeah, EB put me on ignore a long time ago...don’t know why.

Kat, I agree with you...there is no WAY that I would have time to be more than one identity.

In the last 28 months, I’ve gained 437 followers, answered 38,972 polls, made 80,386 comments, and posted 3,094 of my own polls.

How in the world would I have time for another identity?! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

That’s LUDICROUS!

My main problem is that I want to post a LOT more memes, but have to restrain myself to just 5 a day so I don’t turn off my followers. I have a LONG queue of memes waiting to be posted at all times. Maybe I should make a BUNCH of new user names so I can post all of them? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

__

02/04/19 11:38 am

No, I guess I don’t. Except that you are probably several alts, including MrMilkdud, which I find very sad for you. Unlike you, I don’t have people on ignore, and I don’t play games on here. I’m glad that I could amuse you. It’s too bad, because I actually liked you.

02/04/19 11:39 am

Wait, you think I’m earlybird??

02/04/19 11:40 am

And EB, it’s KATERINA, not katrina.

02/04/19 11:42 am

Kat, I’m assuming that last comment of yours that came in after mine was to EB, not me. Didn’t want anyone else to confuse that! Or maybe she posted between my comment and yours? Just wanted to make sure you saw my comment with all the emojis!

02/04/19 11:44 am

Key, of the three accounts, earlybird said that 2 were alts and one was annoying. Pretty sure, she was saying that JC and RT were alts and was referring to you as the annoying one. But I can only guess. According to earlybird, idk what’s going on. Lol!

02/04/19 11:45 am

You’re correct, 4JC

02/04/19 11:51 am

Thanks, Kat. I have a hard enough time trying to keep up with all my notifications from ONE account, and trying to remember what I’ve said to who, and who each of my followers are because I gained so many so quickly. I still get some people confused with others! Many times I have so many notifications overnight that some of them fall off the bottom of the SoH notification board and I have to go to iOS notifications so I don’t miss convos with people.

Additionally, I have to post the poll question in EVERY comment I make in ALL polls, or I would never remember what we were talking about later. Sometimes I’m in three or more threads with the same people in one or more polls, about the same topic and can’t keep them straight.

I would go totally BONKERS if I tried to do more than one identity! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

02/04/19 11:51 am

I wonder if russianthunder is going to show up?

02/04/19 11:57 am

If you look at the numbers for EB, she has an inordinate amount of polls and comments. More than I’ve ever seen for anyone else. This must be her life.

EarlyBird Portland
02/04/19 11:59 am

Katrina- the person who makes the alts is a friend of mine. This is hilarious!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

02/04/19 12:01 pm

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜บ๏ธ

02/04/19 12:03 pm

@earlybird idk who katrina is

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/04/19 2:01 pm

I’m here. What an I showing up for

02/04/19 2:02 pm

I’m still here, too!

02/04/19 2:02 pm

RT, apparently, someone is saying that you, Key and I are the same person! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/04/19 2:07 pm

Earlybird has me on ignore but I guess is talking about me anyway......real classy.

Anyway, she thinks I’m an “alt” account of another user or a troll? I don’t get it. Either way it’s wrong but I can’t take someone and dunk them in a vat of “smart” to get rid of their innate stupid........or perhaps a need for drama. I have no idea. I guess she thinks the same about 4JC? Yeah, that’s idiotic too.

.......

02/04/19 2:12 pm

@EarlyBird ‘s original comment...

“Alice- funny you mentioned those three users. I have all three on ignore. Two are alts and one is very annoying.
I don’t think they are good users to promote.”
...

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/04/19 2:13 pm

Oh I am key? Are you serious? Of all the people....lol. There is only one key and I could not type in her lingo for all the money in the world and she sometimes answers hair questions. I don’t even comb mine.
Honestly, if earlybird believes this, rather than accusing me when I can’t even see it, she should report us and they can verify our IP addresses. I believe it’s against terms of service fo have multiple accounts, isn’t it? Anyway, my IP address will be in Illinois. I think she lives in Virginia now. That would certainly answer her question but perhaps accusations and drama are the goal. Sorry, I can’t help her there.

.......

02/04/19 2:21 pm

Thanks, Kat! It’s very confusing when you can’t see what someone is saying, especially if they’re talking about you behind your back.

I doubt that @GrandmaALice has seen this, or she would have already rebutted it. She and I talk all the time off SoH, as do RT and I. The three of us have even had a group convo before, off app.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/04/19 2:22 pm

I am not an alt account but I can do nothing to prove I am not, unless, as I said, she reports me and they would determine this IP address is mine only.

I find it odd that anyone would block me based on a suspicion, then proclaim me guilty and I can’t even see the comment. In addition, complains that someone recommended me as a SOH friend. I have a lot of people blocked and if someone recommended them, I would not say “oh no, that user is horrible”. It would not be my business. I’m more likely to defend someone than bash them, especially behind their back but well, I won’t talk about someone’s character if they can’t see my posts

02/04/19 2:23 pm

Aha! So, that’s how you’re colluding! You’re doing it off app. I should’ve known. You colluders, you! ๐Ÿ˜†

02/04/19 2:24 pm

We know that, RT ๐Ÿ˜‰

02/04/19 2:24 pm

I would like to know, if I’m an alt account, who my other personality is, so I can meet them! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

As I told Kat in another thread about this, it would take someone with multiple personality disorder to be able to pull this off, and even then, how would they change accounts so fast when we get into a fast and furious knock-down, drag-out debate, where we’re posting at the same exact time?! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

02/04/19 2:25 pm

Good points, RT.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ, Kat!

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/04/19 2:28 pm

What is the original question of this post and who posted it?

02/04/19 2:29 pm

Someone with Kay in their user name....she left SoH and came back and is asking who are good people to follow that have joined since she left. GA said you, Key and me, and that’s what started all this.

02/04/19 2:35 pm

EB also said this...
“Katrina, this is hilarious! You have NO idea what’s going on right now.
Im not going to say anymore about this”
First, she can’t spell my name. Second, she said she wasn’t going to say anymore, then she did.
...

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/04/19 2:44 pm

Wait, now milkdud thinks I’m a troll or alt-account? Am I understanding this right?

02/04/19 2:45 pm

I was just having fun with EB, Russian- and then EB was having fun with Katerina.
Katerina seems to have blown this whole thing up.

02/04/19 2:46 pm

Also, @katerina13 , you might want to think about why EB got your name wrong so many times ๐Ÿ˜‚

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/04/19 2:49 pm

I’m just confused, sad and kind of angry over this whole thing. How can you prove your innocence with an accusation, then again, how can she prove my guilt? She can’t because it’s not true.

02/04/19 2:53 pm

This is one of the strangest threads on SOH!

As 4jc said earlier, I have PM’ed off app with RT and 4jc, in a three-way group chat.

02/04/19 2:54 pm

EB definitely made the comment about people she has on ignore, and since they can’t see her comment, they can’t defend themselves. Obviously, what she finds funny and what I find funny are in two different worlds. And, I guess that would apply to you as well, since you think her throwing shade at peeps with no way to defend themselves is acceptable behavior. I consider those three people my friends on here. And, her comment was just plain ugly. Bottom line, I don’t give a rat’s ass about EB or what she finds “hilarious.”

02/04/19 2:55 pm

RT and 4jc, don’t get upset. I’m not even sure if EB is serious. If she is, just ignore the whole thing. It’s just silly and not worth getting aggravated over.

02/04/19 2:55 pm

Like I said, Katerina, you blew this whole thread up.

02/04/19 2:56 pm

GMA is right.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/04/19 2:57 pm

I don’t think it’s proper to throw shade on anyone who can’t defend themselves. All I did was try to defend myself from an unfounded and false accusation.

Yeah, this is a strange thread

02/04/19 2:58 pm

Duly noted. I asked a sincere question of her. Not sure why you piped up. She was being a bitch, and got called out. Bottom line.

02/04/19 3:00 pm

GMA, if she wasn’t serious, then why have all 3 of them on ignore, so they can’t see what she said? I asked a sincere question of her. She blew things up.

02/04/19 3:01 pm

She stepped away and you’re still going.

02/04/19 3:12 pm

Thanks, GA, for verifying our group chats. And thanks, Kat! I consider you a friend, as well, and appreciate your defense of us!

GA, I’m not upset. I think it’s kind of crazy to the point of being HILARIOUS to think that anyone thinks I have enough hours in the day to do more than one account. There are days that I intend to do a lot of other things, but then the day is gone before I realize it, because I’ve been debating all day long under the ONLY account I have. To think that I would have time to switch accounts when you can clearly see my stats is ridiculous.

02/04/19 3:49 pm

I haven’t had much to say in this thread, but here is my comment. This was my thread, in the first place and I feel that it was hijacked.

First of all, I don’t find it funny. Milk, I know that you do and that’s fine. But, I don’t.

Next, I was a bit put off by EB’s opening comment, but I was going to let it go. I recommended three people I like and she put them down. Not too nice. Also, it’s always been considered bad SOH etiquette to ignore people and then badmouth them, behind their backs.

But, for all that, I only stepped back into the thread, because RT was disturbed. I told him, “don’t worry about it,” but as I said, I didn’t find it funny.

Also, Katerina was trying to be helpful, because the people on ignore couldn’t see EB’s comment. Kat did nothing wrong, in my opinion.

That about sums up my viewpoint here.

02/04/19 3:59 pm

I agree with everything you’ve said, GA!

02/04/19 4:08 pm

You are absolutely correct, Grandma Alice. I really was asking a sincere question. Please accept my apology for ruining your thread. It was certainly not my intent. ๐Ÿ˜”

02/04/19 4:10 pm

You didn’t say anything wrong, Kat! ๐Ÿ˜Š

02/04/19 4:24 pm

I agree, Kat...you were only defending your friends. I’m with RT....I would never diss someone that someone else had recommended. If I don’t get along with them, I just stay out of it, especially if someone else regards them well....maybe I’M part of the problem as to why we can’t get along, after all!

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/04/19 4:50 pm

RussianThunder is often rude and insults people on a regular basis, especially if he is losing and argument. RT also blocks people then talks bad about them behind their back. I’d recommend avoiding him.

02/04/19 6:44 pm

GMA, I’d just like to point out that Katerina accused me of being an alt today as well, and I did not melt down or have an existential crisis.
She blew this thread up by making a big deal of a simple opinion.

02/04/19 6:56 pm

She said it in this thread.
I don’t care- even if she meant it seriously I have enough confidence in my own reality that I don’t need to argue with someone who thinks I’m not real.
I would encourage anyone who questioned their existence today to seriously consider that.

02/04/19 6:58 pm

Oh, I see.

Do you mean where she said to EB in this thread, “... you are probably several alts, including MrMilkdud ...”?

Ok, I see your point.

02/04/19 6:59 pm

Wow, and you talk about me.

Dud(e), ๐ŸŽต let it go! Let it go! Let it go! ๐ŸŽถ

You seem to be the one in crisis at this point.

02/04/19 7:01 pm

Apparently, you do care. A lot!

02/04/19 7:09 pm

I only bring it up to give you an example of how normal adults respond to silly accusations.
By contrast, they do not do what you have done here.

02/04/19 7:15 pm

Yeah, right, because adults feel the need to justify themselves and can’t move on. You only think you’re being mature here. When, in fact, you’re being obsessive and can’t let go. See if you can let it go.

02/04/19 7:18 pm

And yet here you are.
I’m happy to leave- I had finished my conversation with GMA when you decided to do whatever you’re doing now.
Have a nice night.

02/04/19 7:19 pm

And here you are. So there! Do you feel better now, child man?

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/05/19 9:31 am

I’m still pissed but it was either this or math.

02/05/19 10:11 am

Keyanna is right, RT. Forget about it.

02/05/19 12:04 pm

I agree, RT. We all know the truth. That’s all that matters.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/05/19 12:19 pm

No, it’s not “ass talkin.” Both @4JC and @RussianThunder blocked me because I have a different political views than them. While RT is almost always incredible rude, 4JC was usually nice. However, in a private messaged she sent me about RT, she said that when he blows up to let her know and she’d handle it, (supposedly she calls his mom and points out his bad behavior)...that was a false promise. I let her know and he did nothing.

I also defended her every time someone on the left talked bad about her. She would say thank you and leave it at that. Yet, when the tides were turned and a conservative said nasty things about my family (who are not here to defend themselves) she said nothing. I guess her Christian morals only apply to her side of the aisle.

EarlyBird Portland
02/05/19 12:22 pm

4JC said she calls RT’s mom in Russia?!? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

EarlyBird Portland
02/05/19 12:26 pm

Twin, I told myself I wouldn’t say anything more on this thread, but your comment was too funny to pass up. FYI, when RT gets nasty and rude, he’s falling out of character.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/05/19 12:27 pm

That’s a good point lol.

EarlyBird Portland
02/05/19 12:29 pm

I promised myself I wouldn’t say anymore on this thread so I’ll stop. Just know, you are right and the others choose not to see the truth. Except for the alts who are arguing as a game.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/05/19 12:30 pm

If someone’s behavior is so bad on this app that someone else’s grandmother needs to call your mom, that really says a lot.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/05/19 12:30 pm

I’m also done with this thread.

02/05/19 2:09 pm

The fact that y’all take this app so seriously is what’s pathetic. Bless your hearts. Lmao!

02/05/19 2:10 pm

Please ignore me again twinjefe

02/05/19 2:16 pm

You were taking it pretty seriously yesterday when I told you to lighten up.
Why can’t everyone just relax and move on?

02/05/19 2:17 pm

I have only ever seen that particular phrase used in Oklahoma.

02/05/19 3:22 pm

Yeah, I don’t appreciate being ridiculed and treated like I’m the butt of a joke, because I simply asked a sincere, honest question. So, sue me. At least, I apologized to GMA (and I’m doing it again, sorry GMA). You, on the other hand, were so triggered, that you, like a child!, promptly tattletaled to GMA that I referred to you as an alt on an anonymous app, for crying out loud. OMG! The horror! My eyes don’t roll far back enough. ๐Ÿ™„ I am done now. Say whatever you like. Peace everyone โ˜ฎ๏ธ

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/05/19 3:32 pm

Maybe we should just stop this thread. If one more person starts to bash me, I’ll get annoyed.

02/05/19 3:43 pm

Wow, Katerina- you sound like you’re taking this all very seriously.

02/05/19 3:58 pm

I don’t very often ignore people, but this thread has caused me to ignore two users today. I won’t say who, but obviously if you are getting this notification, you are not one of the two.

It’s too bad, because all I really wanted to do was help @heyitskay find new users to follow. It was not supposed to be a controversial thread.

I could understand that happening with a potentially controversial topic ... abortion, immigration, voting, etc. But, a thread suggesting people to follow? Unbelievable!

02/05/19 4:00 pm

Oh ... and one of the two has ignored me as well, which is fine.

02/05/19 4:33 pm

I agree with you 100%, GA! I’m just wondering if this long thread has turned Kay off so that she doesn’t WANT to come back!

02/05/19 4:44 pm

Well, at least we can all agree that gay people should not get married, men in dresses have no business in the ladies restroom, and that the wall is an important part of promoting safe, legal immigration.

02/05/19 5:16 pm

Key, maybe you should see a doctor about your persistent dizziness! ๐Ÿ˜Š

02/05/19 5:32 pm

Ok. I’m wading back in, because I am NOT a happy camper! Someone has informed me of what @TwinJefe said about my convos with RT’s mom.

I want it made VERY clear that I told TJ that IN CONFIDENCE in a PM, and she PROMISED me that she would never tell anyone, because I didn’t want it to hurt RT. I expect EVERYTHING that I tell someone in PMs and everything they tell me to remain CONFIDENTIAL. She has broken that code, and I will NEVER follow her again because of this.

Now let me explain. A while back, RT’s mom was concerned about him because some people were viciously attacking him here on SoH. RT and I talked and he put me in touch with his mom. She asked that I help her monitor the situation and let her know if people are attacking him AND if he were to get rude, as well.

02/05/19 5:33 pm

2) You see, RT is an autistic teenaged Russian. As his mom has explained, one of the reasons she asked me to do this is because her kids have tempers that can flare, they are lacking social skills and unless she helps them, the English will be muddled.

Additionally, they sometimes think a thread is a problem when it isn’t and visa versa. Her children are normally very well behaved but wading into English waters with American users and still learning, can create challenges. She feels it’s just nice to have another person watching out for them. They know that she asked me to do this, and I know that neither one of them wants to cause problems here, so it can be helpful to them.

And Twin doesn’t even have all her facts straight. I do NOT talk to his mom on the phone. We PM off SoH, on another app.

I HIGHLY resent that Twin broke a confidence to attack RT yet AGAIN. You have to be really low to attack an autistic teenager who is trying to learn English, imho.

__

02/05/19 5:40 pm

Oh, one more thing....the ONLY reason that I told TwinJefe that was because she was complaining about RT and his behavior and I was DEFENDING him, informing her that he is autistic, asking her to GIVE HIM A BREAK, and not be so judgmental about the things he says. I was trying to help her understand and to have COMPASSION on him. Otherwise, I never would have told her.

02/05/19 6:00 pm

Thanks so much, GA!

02/05/19 8:04 pm

I agree with you, Key! I just don’t get how that happened. ๐Ÿ˜•

02/05/19 8:31 pm

I agree with all of you that Katrina is a terrible person and shouldn’t have blown this thread up.

02/05/19 8:51 pm

She didn’t blow it up. EarlyBird made uncalled for comments against members. She could’ve just skipped over it and NONE of this would have happened, if she hadn’t been talking about people behind their backs. Katerina just defended her friends, who couldn’t see that someone was stabbing them in the back.

02/05/19 8:53 pm

It was a joke, @4jc. I was just poking the bear.

02/05/19 8:53 pm

You have all been taking this way too seriously.

02/05/19 8:55 pm

I agree, keyanna. If I had a time machine I would probably use it to stop GMA from ever posting.

02/05/19 9:01 pm

Milk, I think that might be the problem between us.....if you’re joking, you need to use emojis to show that you are. It doesn’t come across that way in text. Some good ones to use are the laughing tears faces or even the sticking your tongue out face.

02/05/19 9:40 pm

Milk, what I take seriously about all this is people talking about other people behind their backs. That is NOT cool.

And now, I want ALL of you to know that someone has let me know that TwinJefe has put me on ignore and made a poll, calling me out and lying about me, and I can’t defend myself.

02/05/19 9:41 pm

Also, Milk, I don’t think it’s funny when someone takes what someone else told to them in confidence in a PM and makes it public, all to hurt an autistic child!

02/05/19 9:42 pm

Oh for the love God please stop

02/05/19 10:04 pm

Well, what can I say. She does have a knack for this sort of thing.

@4JC do you have any emoji recommendations for keyanna’s last comment?

02/05/19 10:13 pm

I don’t think that’s one of the emojis she would have recommended.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/05/19 10:13 pm

You’ve ignored me @4JC, not the other war around. That’s another lie.

02/05/19 10:14 pm

Milk, you know I like you and think of you as a friend on this app. I think you make great polls. For the most part, I enjoy your offbeat sense of humor. When we’ve disagreed, you’ve always been respectful.

But, here, I think you are missing the point about what happened and blaming the wrong people. Ok, I see now that you and EB were joking initially, but it wasn’t that obvious. When people asked about it, she did not say, “Never mind. I was just kidding. It’s cool.” And neither did you, for that matter.

RT, a really nice kid, was genuinely insulted. I feel bad for him.

And then, TwinJefe got involved and he was definitely NOT joking. Did you see the nasty poll he just made?

02/05/19 10:17 pm

GMA- I cant help but be very amused at the way this thread has gone down.
There’s really nothing here for anyone to be upset about and yet everyone is up in arms.
This is a twilight zone thread.

And I’m glad we all agree that this is all Katrina’s fault.

02/05/19 10:21 pm

4JC could you recommend an emoji that might best express my mood at the moment?

I was thinking one of these might be right, but I don’t know. ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’‚๐Ÿฝ‍โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงž‍โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘”

02/05/19 10:21 pm

I’m not the least bit amused. That’s all I’m going to say.

02/05/19 10:22 pm

I KNOW! But think about what people are really angry about here, and then pair that up with Katerina lecturing me and EB about taking this app too seriously.

I mean, this could be an SNL skit.

02/05/19 10:23 pm

Everyone who is concerned that they might not be a real person please raise your hands.
If you’re confident that you are a real person, then you really should be able to move on.

02/05/19 10:24 pm

I hear you, keyanna- I practically begged for you folks to drop this yesterday.
But then you just keep dragging me back in...

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/05/19 10:36 pm

@GrandmaAlice - “Did you see the nasty poll he just made?”

I made the poll after @4JC lied about me in a series of threads that I couldn’t see to defend myself, called me a women when she knows I’m a man, then lied and said she was blocked.

02/05/19 10:38 pm

Twin, now I can see your comments again, so I see that you’ve taken me off ignore, but earlier today, you put me on ignore in the middle of this convo, BEFORE you told everyone something that I had told you IN CONFIDENCE, hurting RT even MORE!

I’ve taken you off ignore long enough to tell you that people are reporting your offensive poll about me, and to tell you that I responded above about why I will be putting you back on ignore and why I will NEVER follow you again....because you broke the code that EVERYTHING that is said in a PM is considered CONFIDENTIAL.

I explained above that you even had part of what I said wrong, and WHY I talk to RTs mom and the fact that the ONLY reason that I told you to begin with was to try to GET YOU OFF HIS BACK, and show some compassion for an autistic kid.

02/05/19 10:40 pm

I do admit that I confused you with someone else and called you a woman. I do apologize for that, but it’s not like that’s some great sin...unless you’re a MISOGYNIST, of course.

02/05/19 10:44 pm

Maybe there’s an emoji for that?

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/05/19 10:44 pm

No, I unignored you before making the post earlier and tagged you, just as I tagged you in the poll.

You said in the private message to let you know if he started calling names and saying offensive things, which I did in multiple threads, you broke your promise as well and did nothing.

In my post I said you were nice, but that you block people who don’t agree with you politically, and I mentioned that the horrible things RT said to me, and how he said more bad things then blocked me so I couldn’t defend myself.

TwinJefe Pacific Northwest
02/05/19 10:47 pm

You couldn’t see my comments because you blocked me.

02/05/19 11:10 pm

No, Twin, when you block someone else, you see a notice that says that you have them on ignore. When they block you, all their comments just disappear. Your comments disappeared in this thread for me today.

I told you that I would take a look at those comments, and IF I felt warranted, I would talk to his mom. But I don’t remember any times after that in which you reminded me of that and asked me to speak to his mom. I really didn’t even remember telling you that originally until this thread, and I see now I should NOT have told you that to begin with, because you took something that you PROMISED you would keep confidential and mentioned it publicly in order to hurt an autistic kid AGAIN.

02/05/19 11:10 pm

2) Do you not understand what autism entails? I explained it above, what his mother told me. It’s hard for autistic kids....they can lose their tempers, they have a hard time with social cues and in this case, a language barrier doesn’t help. If you don’t like the things he says, just put him on ignore, instead of continuing to attack a kid that has a hard time. Be an ADULT with some compassion.

02/05/19 11:11 pm

Btw, I TRIED to go to your poll when others started informing me that you had made it and they had reported it, and I couldn’t GET to your polls because you had me on ignore. That doesn’t happen if you have someone else on ignore, only if they have you on ignore.

02/05/19 11:12 pm

And there are PLENTY of people that I disagree with politically, but don’t put on ignore. It takes a LOT for me to put someone on ignore.

02/05/19 11:27 pm

Sorry, Key...I know no one else asked for this....but when someone makes a poll about me behind my back, and especially says makes something public that I trusted them to keep private and it hurts someone else to the point that they feel betrayed by me, I can NOT let it go.

02/06/19 12:06 am

I wouldn’t either! I’m done with this convo and with the poll that resulted from this one. Going to bed. Have a good night, everyone.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
02/08/19 1:45 pm

Found it! I’m disappointed no one tagged me, I almost missed this thread. I think the only one that has me on ignore is 4JC (abortion stuff lol) so I got to see all the rest. Good times

02/08/19 1:50 pm

Are you a real person?
Nvmd I’ll ask earlybird.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
02/08/19 1:55 pm

I’m TwinJefe’s alt. Or TwinJefe is my alt. I use the TwinJefe account whenever I snort large amounts of industrial glue so I don’t contaminate this account

02/08/19 1:58 pm

Also, it’s too bad that @4jc has you on ignore.

Without seeing her comments you have absolutely no reason to doubt anything twinjefe accused her of.

jarod California
02/16/19 11:22 am

Well this was a doozy to read๐Ÿ˜‚

EarlyBird Portland
02/16/19 1:34 pm

Happy to entertain my SoH friends. ๐Ÿค—

Wert A picture of my junk
02/03/19 5:45 pm

Hey! It’s Kay! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
02/03/19 5:39 pm

I’m basically only here for coffeenows shitposting at this point.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
02/03/19 5:42 pm

He/she may have blocked me.
Oh well...

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
02/03/19 6:27 pm

Prat - At your request!

Kat - ๐Ÿ˜˜

Domino - here’s to another year of shitposting ๐Ÿฅ‚

cpaswr just say the letters
02/03/19 5:33 pm

I just tagged you to go through a poll to find followers.

02/03/19 5:36 pm

Was that in Ronderman’s introduce yourself poll? If not, I was going to refer her to that one.

02/03/19 6:57 pm

Thanks! Then I won’t refer her to it! LOL

cpaswr just say the letters
02/03/19 7:19 pm

I was going to refer her. It was easier to tag her.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
02/03/19 5:30 pm

Welcome back....just followed you!

Praetorianus Fair enough.
02/03/19 5:30 pm

Yes, me ๐Ÿ˜‚
I never left you or went inactive.
Shared.