azsageguy
02/03/19 10:20 am

I prefer to get my psychic advise from a magic eight ball.

azsageguy
02/03/19 12:55 pm

“Ask again later”. 😆

CrazDab Florida
02/03/19 6:23 am

There’s a place in Florida called Cassadaga. It’s known as the “Psychic Capital of the World.” Picked out a house and went inside for a session.

snagglepuss Story Time
02/03/19 6:28 am

What did you think of the experience?

CrazDab Florida
02/03/19 6:39 am

Meh 🤷‍♂️lol. It was more about the fun and experiencing it all. And it was Halloween ish season. It was something unique to do to get into the season. The reading was good. Hopeful. Mainly positive. A negative. But gave me helpful suggestions to make it into a positive. Kinda vague. It was kinda like a blanket reading. Could have said it to anyone really. But it was personally to me. It was fun. But....I have a cousin who.....well....use to be into those type of things. And she kinda ruined it for me. She spoiled the magic talking about it. So....I dunno. But it was something different and fun I did with my house guests one weekend in the fall 😂

snagglepuss Story Time
02/03/19 7:39 am

That’s unfortunate your cousin did that.

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/03/19 7:49 am

Cassadaga is a unique place, like that town in NYS that I cannot remember the name of.
I have been to see a couple of the “gifted” and always take things with a huge grain of salt and nearly immediately forget what they said... except for an ancient Onondaga Indian I visited back in the mid-last-century. She was remarkably good at reading people. What got me was when she told me the color of my Dad’s funeral attire.. right down to the tie!

snagglepuss Story Time
02/03/19 9:09 am

Where did you meet this ancient Onondaga Indian?

shygal47 Florida east coast
02/03/19 9:13 am

On the reservation outside of Syracuse NY.

zimmy Florida
02/03/19 6:10 am

🔮 🔮 🔮

catpillow Florida West Coast
02/03/19 5:56 am

Yes. Once when I was 17-18 some friends and I stopped at a house by the side of the road with a fortune teller sign in the yard. It wasn’t worth it. She predicted happy relationships for us all. Another time I had a reading from a psychic at the Houston Festival. She was much more interesting. She talked a bit about one of my past lives and told me that someone I loved but didn’t marry then, either was, or soon would be, in my life. Within 6 months I met my husband.