polster2 February 2nd, 2019 12:51pm

Gov. Ralph Northam (D-VA) is in hot water over a photograph in his 1984 medical school yearbook, which shows a person in KKK robes and another in blackface holding cans of beer. It is unclear which person is Northam. Should Northam resign?

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
02/02/19 11:09 am

The real question here is what kind of loser had no better pictures to submit to a yearbook? Did this guy really have no life that the best picture he could find was him and his buddy looking like morons?

Sentinel Ya ie wa noh
02/02/19 9:50 am

He states, "this is not who he is anymore".....how convenient, why......because he was found out and revealed for the vile and disgusting piece of filth he is.....let us not forget the grotesque treatment of his running mate.....

Sentinel Ya ie wa noh
02/02/19 9:52 am

I will not even go into the signing of that abortion law.....Death should be this shit bags reward!.....

political Georgia
02/02/19 7:49 am

He should resign just from advocating for slaughtering babies.

Maineiac Maine
02/02/19 6:54 am

Funny how quickly the left forgets how they treated Paula Deen with Anthony Bourdain leading the charge at the time.

Odysseus We All Need A Fantasy
02/02/19 6:36 am

People forgive past mistakes if you admit to them, ask forgiveness and try to make amends.
Unfortunately, most politicians simply lie or pretend to forget their indiscretions.

Think Lovin Life
02/02/19 7:30 am

Ody ... where are you on THIS issue? Your generalization lead to no conclusion.

Odysseus We All Need A Fantasy
02/02/19 11:58 am

I believe he should resign.
Had he said he did something very stupid many years ago and asked for forgiveness, I would have gladly forgiven him because we have all done dumb things in our past.
He handled it wrong and he shouldn’t remain governor.
I would tell you the same thing about Thomas and Kavanaugh. I believe they did it and I would have forgiven them had they admitted their wrongdoing.
It angers me that we choose who to punish and not to punish based on politics.

Think Lovin Life
02/02/19 8:03 pm

Ody ... there’s simply no proof that Justice Kavanaugh or Justice Thomas did ANYTHING wrong. They are deemed innocent, not by Republicans, but rather because the allegations are baseless.

Odysseus We All Need A Fantasy
02/03/19 10:52 am

Trump said he sexually molested women then he said he didn’t mean it.
The governor said he was in the photo and then he said he wasn’t.
Credible professional women testified against the Justices.
If you believe only people you politically agree with, you are quite simply a political hack.

zimmy Florida
02/02/19 6:34 am

Trump should resign for saying Nazis are good people too.

02/02/19 6:40 am

Never said that

zimmy Florida
02/02/19 6:41 am

I clearly saw it. đŸ€·đŸ»‍♂

02/02/19 7:14 am

“The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!”

02/02/19 7:15 am

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides,"

02/02/19 7:17 am

Where did Trump ever say Nazis were good people?

Not your interpretation and extrapolation.

zimmy Florida
02/02/19 7:18 am

Very fine people, did you not watch that press conference?

Think Lovin Life
02/02/19 7:31 am

Zim ... stop your distractions and lies. Should the governor resign?

02/02/19 7:36 am

“Very fine people, did you not watch that press conference?”
Yes. He never said Nazis and not everyone there was a neo-Nazi. He was clearly not referring to the hate groups present. That is your projection, not his comments

02/02/19 7:45 am

His daughter, son in law and grandchildren are jewish. He is very supportive of Israel and moved the US embassy to Jerusalem.
Only a complete moron would think that he would say anything positive about neo-nazis. That is just asinine.

zimmy Florida
02/02/19 9:22 am

Think- well he seems to be lying about the photo now, so probably yes, I would have said no, because it was 1984, and certainly people can change, and his record since has proven that. But it’s up to the people of Virginia mostly.

zimmy Florida
02/02/19 9:26 am

Mal- I’m not calling Trump a Nazi, he is so afraid of many in his base(Ann Coulter proof) that he is willing to say things to make them happy instead of being a President for all Americans, as The incident in Charlottesville needed, he chose not to, and instead made it worse. You know it’s ok to criticize Trump every once in a while, I promise it won’t hurt.

02/02/19 9:39 am

“Trump should resign for saying Nazis are good people too.”
Exactly what you said.
He never said it.
Admit you were mistaken

02/02/19 9:41 am

I have criticized Trump numerous times so stop your bs nonsense.
This is about your misrepresentation of what he said.

02/02/19 9:44 am

“ would have said no, because it was 1984, and certainly people can change,”
And despite CNN trying to portray him as a (R), he is a Democrat, so therefore he gets a pass with this people can change BS, but had he actually been a R, we would call for his head

zimmy Florida
02/02/19 9:47 am

No wrong! Unless he acted like Steve King between then and now, speaking of Steve King, I guess you want him to resign?

02/02/19 9:56 am

You cannot defend yourself so you must resort to deflection and diversion.
The court sees through your invalid defense and finds you, Guilty as charged.
👁đŸŠčđŸ»‍â™‚ïžđŸ”š

zimmy Florida
02/02/19 10:15 am

Mal in-did defend myself I said if he were GOP I would’nt call for him to resign, but I find it fascinating that you can’t answer my simple question about Steve King? đŸ€”

Think Lovin Life
02/02/19 10:18 am

Zim “it’s up to the people of Virginia” is a weasel comment! Of course it’s up to them. The reaction to Charlottesville is up to the people of Charlottesville, but that hasn’t stopped you from your hysterical reactions, has it?

02/02/19 10:38 am

Zim your failed attempt to steer the conversation elsewhere reveals your inherent dishonesty in addressing the issues when Democrats are involved. You want to ask about someone else, make a poll and i will give you a direct and unequivocal answer, something you are incapable of. Probably too many shots from the Democrat punch bowl

youtu.be/DWYleO3he4s

02/02/19 10:41 am

Tell you what, i will make it easy for you and spare you writing another poll.
Steve King should resign.
There. See how easy that can be?

zimmy Florida
02/02/19 10:55 am

Mal- I’m glad you feel that way.

Ebola007 Florida
02/02/19 6:12 am

Yes. I’m all for forgiving youthful indiscretions but this didn’t happen in the ‘60s. It was in 1984!

zimmy Florida
02/02/19 6:35 am

So Trump should resign for defending Nazis in Charlottesville

02/02/19 6:40 am

He did not do that

Ebola007 Florida
02/02/19 6:53 am

He didn’t defend Nazis

02/02/19 7:13 am

Nonsense

Think Lovin Life
02/02/19 7:32 am

Zim ... answer the question, should the racist Democrat Virginia governor resign for his disgusting racist actions?

LibArtie SW Connecticut
02/02/19 5:57 am

No need to resign. Just change his political Party.

polster2 US
02/02/19 6:36 am

LOL. So true.

Maineiac Maine
02/02/19 7:04 am

Oh right you mean like the anti-Jewish Rev. Farakahn (supported by many Dems) who always gets a pass for his comments because "he has done so much for the community" 🙄

LibArtie SW Connecticut
02/02/19 7:07 am

No, that’s not what I mean. Are you fluent in English?

Maineiac Maine
02/02/19 7:20 am

You said he should change his party to Republican I was pointing out Dems can also make offensive comments. Having a "D" or "R" next to your name means nothing as anyone can say or do something unacceptable. By the way it's still allowed for those that have a different opinion to leave a comment about it on here. 🙄

LibArtie SW Connecticut
02/02/19 7:22 am

Sure, both parties have bigots. For every bigot in the Democratic Party, there are ten thousand in the Republican Party. This is why your point is pointless.

Maineiac Maine
02/02/19 7:38 am

What a bunch of bull. I was born and raised in a Dem family in CT and still own property in the state. I can tell you it's a good thing we didn't have smartphones back then or many Dems would be joining the apology tour. Using rather nasty terms that would have people today mortified. Both parties have issues but you can pretend otherwise if you choose.

Maineiac Maine
02/02/19 7:53 am

And I should have clarified my family was not making the comments I heard the comments in the Dem community. I do agree with some Libertarian ideas but I am ultimately a conservative voter. We can agree to disagree that's what I always say to my Dem friends when we discuss politics 😉

LibArtie SW Connecticut
02/02/19 7:59 am

I’m fine with agreeing to disagree, but I’m not fine with denying reality. The modern day GOP is the trump party. Conservatives who are still willing to associate with the Republican brand deserve the heat. Suggesting that there is an equivalency with the Democratic Party is being obtuse.