JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/02/19 10:15 am

Ralph Northam needs to resign immediately... not only is he grossly incompetent, but he is a disgrace to this nation. First, this... and now figuring out whether he was the Klansman or the one wearing blackface. What the hell?

02/02/19 11:51 am

I agree 100%. If he had been a Republican, all the media would be calling for his immediate resignation! In fact, someone posted a pic poll that showed CNN saying that he IS a Republican. And the sad thing is that most Dems will believe it because CNN said it!

JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/02/19 11:59 am

Well, 4JC, a lot of pundits are calling for his resignation, even on CNN. I did see that, and I really hope it was a mistake... but I doubt it. Polarization is insane in this nation. Suffice to say, I’m glad to see Democrat leaders taking responsibility and asking him to resign or at least denouncing him... at least one of the parties knows how to take responsibility, unlike Trump did with Roy Moore.

JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/02/19 12:02 pm

And I wouldn’t say that most Dems will believe it... believe it or not, the Democratic Party attracts those of a higher education level than the Republican Party, at least in recent times, and we aren’t all political drones... I wouldn’t say that about republicans either. Most Dems and Republicans are just decent people trying to find solutions... and let me stress the people aspect of that.

02/02/19 12:11 pm

Ok. There is PHOTO PROOF of what this guy did. There is NO proof about Roy Moore. And I have an entire file of articles that debunk the Roy Moore accusations, including that the mall manager said he was NOT banned from the mall, there was no such thing as child locks on car doors back then, one of them finally admitted that she FORGED his signature in the yearbook, etc.

You have to remember that I live in AL, so I got a LOT more local news on this than y’all did, nationwide.

I don’t EVER jump on the guilty bandwagon until their is undeniable proof. In this country, we’re innocent until proven guilty.

JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/02/19 12:40 pm

This is still deniable proof, though... how do you know it’s him in the picture? Both faces are obscured, and now he’s denying it was him... I personally do believe it was him, and he’s wrong, but this is what republicans would be saying if one of their governors did it, I’m sure of it. How do you feel about Greg Gianforte body-slamming a reporter?

I still believe that Moore was an awful candidate even without the molestation/sexual abuse allegations. He did not understand or respect the national law, and was punished numerous times for it. I am glad he lost, but sad to see the leader of the Republican Party never reprised his endorsement.

JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/02/19 12:41 pm

And just because you have some evidence against some of the accusers does not mean it was debunked... to be debunked, you’d need to disprove every single claim which I highly doubt you did. But if you somehow did... I’d love to see it.

02/02/19 12:49 pm

Well, it was on a page labeled at the top with his name....and if it wasn’t him, why didn’t he raise cain about it back then? What I heard was that he couldn’t “remember” which ONE he dressed as!

I don’t know who Greg Ginaforte is, or anything about that situation. Sorry, haven’t been watching the news lately....not feeling well with this cold weather.

Christians in AL see Roy Moore as standing for the historical significance of our monuments. They feel that God’s law comes before man’s law. I know that’s controversial...just letting you know how they saw it....and why the Dems had to pay women to come out of the woodwork to accuse him....they knew that ONLY an accusation like that would offend Christians enough that enough of them wouldn’t vote for him. It’s the same thing that happened to Kavanaugh, and was, in fact, the test case. Once they saw it worked on Moore (on those stupid Alabamians), they knew they could try it again on a larger scale with Kavanaugh.

02/02/19 12:51 pm

I disagree about your last statement. When you have women that are LYING, forging a man’s signature, making up stories that couldn’t possibly be true, because there was no such thing as kid locks on doors at that time, and witnesses that say he was NOT barred from the mall, it brings into question their ENTIRE stories.

If they’ll lie about the little things, they’ll lie about the big things. And the burden of proof in our country isn’t on the accused, but the accusers! They never proved their case, so he shouldn’t have been tried in the court of public opinion. This is character assassination!

JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/02/19 12:54 pm

I think that is very cruel and unkind to suggest that all of Roy Moore’s accusers were lying based on some. I do agree that he shouldn’t be punished just because of uncorroborated stories, but I believe Alabama made the right call. Additionally, I am very upset that you are suggesting Doctor Christine Ford was a paid actor by the DNC... she is a very accomplished woman on her own, and risked a lot to make that testimony. It is one thing to suggest she was confused, but to say she accused him with malice... well, I’m not sure that’s right.

02/02/19 1:05 pm

How can you say in one phrase you don’t think he should be punished because of uncorroborated stories, and in the next phrase say that you’re glad he was?!

She didn’t ACT like a very accomplished woman. I watched the entire day’s proceedings as they happened and it was quite obvious that the Dem party was USING her and then threw her and her friends under the bus.

She couldn’t remember ANYTHING about the entire situation....and people, including friends and boyfriends, debunked what she said. Her first lie was that she couldn’t fly....UNLESS it was internationally for VACATION! SMH

After that, I don’t see how anyone could expect us to take ANYTHING she said seriously!

JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/02/19 1:11 pm

You do not seem to be evaluating this clearly... only regurgitating what you read elsewhere, I imagine. She seemed very well-composed to me, but I do agree there was some holes in her story, though perhaps that is natural after thirty years. I do not see things as clear and cut as you seem to, so I don’t think we’re on the same page. Brett Kavanaugh seemed pompous and arrogant to me, but I didn’t discredit his innocence for that. It’s all perception... and no one knows the truth except him and Doctor Ford, and anyone he told.

And I’m glad he was because of his ideology, not just because of his molestation accusations. They made the right call, and the Christian call, in voting for Doug Jones. Hopefully they re-elect him!

02/02/19 1:20 pm

No, my impressions came from watching the entire day as it was happening, LIVE. Then, when I went online, I saw thousands of people voicing the exact same things I did, including body language experts. It kind of vindicated my thoughts, that I had picked up on the same thing that body language experts did.

I’ve always heard and believe that women are more intuitive about these things than men are, and I truly believe that. Men often don’t pick up on non-verbal cues in convos like women do. My own hubby admits this, and trusts me when I tell him that someone in our church has an ulterior motive, for example. I’ve warned him about women that were flirting with him, that he had no clue about, and it’s kept him out of sticky situations.

02/02/19 1:20 pm

2) While I did see Kavanaugh as angry, I saw it as righteous indignation....having his impeccable reputation drug through the mud for political gain. His family received death threats, and his little girl said that they should pray for those people!

Did you watch the ENTIRE day? Not ONCE did Christine Ford break down and cry. Not ONCE did she get really emotional. HE was the one that showed true emotion, and almost cried...and that’s a lot harder for a man than a woman.

If you only saw clips of what happened that day, what the MSM chose to show you, I challenge you to go back now and watch the entire day. And then youtube a body language expert analyzing the situation. It will be eye opening to you, I think.

02/02/19 1:21 pm

3) I will NEVER think that Doug Jones was the Christian call, as he is all for murdering babies. And he will NEVER get re-elected. I see people in AL all the time talking about this anytime there is a post about some of the stuff he’s doing in DC. Of course, he doesn’t care. He knew that this would be one term, and is pushing the envelope as much as possible, trying to make it count for liberals as long as he can.

I get emails from him (don’t know HOW I got on his list) and I almost throw up every time I see one. I don’t want to hear ANYTHING he has to say!

JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/02/19 1:30 pm

I did watch most of the day, yes. I suppose we just interpreted it differently, and of course, we are both biased (though I’m sure we both tried to go in without biases). Doctor Ford was emotional at some points, but I do agree that she was not as emotional as Kavanaugh. As a physician that has taken college-level psychology courses, I can tell you that people who have been through traumatic events are not always emotional, and that is can present in a number of ways. None of her testimony indicated to me, or many other psychologists, that she was lying.

02/02/19 1:40 pm

You would probably be surprised to know that I know quite a bit about psychology, as well, being a SAHM for the most part. Hubby’s minor was in psychology and I studied all his psychology textbooks! Lol

One thing that I heard a lot about is the fact that Dr. Ford is in psychology, and that it was hard to believe that, knowing what she knows about psychology, she was not using her knowledge to gain sympathy. The body language expert that I watched called it the “pretty girl pose.”

Also, knowing what she knows about psychology, it was hard to believe that she knew NOTHING about polygraph testing, like she claimed. There were even articles about her performing polygraph testing on subjects!

JamesAndersonMD La Jolla, CA
02/02/19 1:47 pm

I think SAHM’s know just as much, if not more, about pediatric psychology as I do, and that’s awesome that you studied your husband’s books. How is he doing these days? Psychology is definitely important for a pastor to understand. Honestly, I’ve heard many different expert views on the testimony, and here’s a summary of it: some said it confirmed her claims, and some said it confirmed Kavanaugh’s. It’s impossible to know, sadly, and it is innocent until proven guilty at the end of the day. Overall, confirming Kavanaugh set a better precedent, though there is a lingering pain in the back of my mind: what if Dr. Ford is telling the truth? It must be painful to see him up there every day, if she is.

02/02/19 2:03 pm

Thanks! I appreciate your saying that! I’ve read a LOT of parenting books! Lol It’s one reason that I can’t abide abortion....I read pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, and parenting books with each of my 4 kids. I know the details about how a baby is formed, and at what early stages, because I kept track of what my babies were doing week by week!

He’s actually got a cold today, and is about to call the church members and tell them he can’t make it tomorrow, which he HATES to do. He can barely talk. I’m just praying I don’t get it on top of everything else I have, and that he gets better soon, so he doesn’t have to miss any days on the bus.

Yes, I agree about the psychology for pastors. They actually need a LOT more study on conflict resolution than they get in college and seminary. It’s just recently that they’ve started added courses on that, and it’s a major downfall for a LOT of pastors.

02/02/19 2:03 pm

2) I’ll give you the flip side of that.....if Roy Moore is telling the truth....how do you think he feels every day, knowing that his aspirations and his impeccable reputation were tanked due to political gain?

Now, just to show you that I’m fair on this issue, we had a governor, a Republican, Robert Bentley, that was CAUGHT in an affair, and using state tax dollars to fly his mistress all over the country. I was one of the ones calling for his resignation or impeachment.

02/02/19 11:49 am

I don’t even know what to say to you if you think that our nation crying over millions of babies being murdered is FUNNY!

02/01/19 7:19 pm

💠 Pic Poll:

Left Pic:

Shows a tweet from the actor, James Woods:

There are only two options here:
A) We can give the Governor of Virginia the benefit of the doubt & say he misspoke, or
B) Have him arrested for openly promoting mass murder. Once a baby is BORN and “comforted,” to end its life is unequivocally murder. Plain and simple.

Right Pic:

Shows a painting of the Statue of Liberty, lifting her face toward Heaven, sobbing, sitting on a rock in New York Harbor, holding a dead baby wrapped in a US flag. She has dropped her torch in the water.

...