Cooper831 February 1st, 2019 9:58pm

How would people's perceptions of you change at home/work/etc. if everybody could read your thoughts?

catpillow Florida West Coast
02/03/19 6:59 am

My initial thought is that there wouldn’t be much change. I’m usually not shy about expressing myself and I had a good opinion of most of my co-workers and students. However, there have been a few people, usually my husband’s bosses, where I kept my mouth shut because I didn’t have anything good to say about them.

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
02/02/19 7:06 am

They would all ask me for something because they would learn I am a "push over" for those who need.

Cooper831 Wisconsin
02/02/19 7:12 am

Funny, I think people would ask me less because they'd realize that I'm a lot more hostile that I appear to be (at work anyway, those people just get under my frickin skin).

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
02/02/19 7:41 am

So we should Avoid the ticking time bomb! I'll be careful. You can keep your box of doughnuts. I'll not ask again...

Smirk.

snagglepuss Story Time
02/01/19 10:56 pm

They’d understand my methods to my madness. Haha

Krystina Live and Let Live
02/01/19 10:43 pm

I tend to speak my mind often, but tactfully. Things are not so tactfully put in my head, so I’m going with a net negative.

Cooper831 Wisconsin
02/02/19 7:14 am

Yes, I agree, you dont need tact in your own head.

Kay41 the Midwest
02/01/19 4:33 pm

Not too much change. Mainly they would find I'm more insecure than I come across as.

Robert01 existentialist
02/01/19 3:44 pm

I usually speak my mind however people usually think I'm being sarcastic or edgy.
So I'm really up in the air what would happen.

orgblu10 Shamerica
02/01/19 3:05 pm

It would probably be a net effect of no change. I have thoughts that are both more loving and more angry/frustrated than I'm ever allowed to express publicly. So, some people would love me more and some may hate me more.

political Georgia
02/01/19 3:03 pm

Not good - though if someone asks I usually tell what I think

Cooper831 Wisconsin
02/01/19 3:00 pm

I'm having an angry day today...it would not turn out well for me if my coworkers could have read my thoughts today 😬

TierasPet
02/03/19 7:22 am

You're doing better than me then. I don't want anyone reading my thoughts ever. There is a reason I express things the way I do and that is to be diplomatic, fair, and rational. My brain is not always on the same page as my mouth.