TopsQueen February 1st, 2019 7:53pm

It is Friday morning how has your week been? Started knitting again. New great granddaughter coming. I cut of my finger tip 3 years ago. Just now I can knit and not be in pain.

catpillow Florida West Coast
02/03/19 9:27 am

I’m so glad you’re finger is finally better. I remember when you injured it.

This week I went to the urologist. The ultrasound showed good news and bad news. The good news is that my kidney stone is 1mm smaller than it was a year ago. The bad news is that he also found two cysts and a an unknown growth 6.2 mm long. He says not to worry, but in 4 months I’ll do another ultrasound.

Then, I went to the dentist and discovered that I need to have a root canal. I can’t say I’m looking forward to it. But, the dentist put me on antibiotics and almost immediately I started getting my energy back. I feel so much better now.

Then yesterday I got the Apple Watch for my husband. That was a good day. I feel safer that he can reach me any time he needs help.

jmw7477 Indiana
02/01/19 3:47 pm

The weather has been crazy cold, so I’ve pretty much been staying in. Hubby was off Wednesday and he’s been getting home early, so my schedule has been off.

I’d love to learn how to knit. I’ve tried to teach myself. I just can’t seem to grasp it.

jmw7477 Indiana
02/01/19 5:14 pm

I just can’t seem to get it from a video. One of the libraries where we used to live had a series of classes every so often. For some reason, they were always at times I couldn’t go or they’d fill up before I could register. Now that particular library is about 45 minutes away.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
02/01/19 6:54 pm

A lot of yarn shops offer knitting classes too as do community college

jmw7477 Indiana
02/02/19 2:22 am

It looks like the one yarn store less than 30 minutes away is closing in March. No community college close either. It’s just where we live.

CudOfCow Oregon
02/01/19 1:27 pm

We both got sick but I was able to get a lot more of the basement flooring down. Almost done and it looks awesome.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
02/01/19 4:01 pm

Great. It has been beautiful on the coast. 🌧 today.

CudOfCow Oregon
02/01/19 4:45 pm

I'll take rain over snow any day! Its nice and overcast just south of Portland.

Jazzy5 USA
02/01/19 1:03 pm

This week, was fairly quiet. That’s good!