chickencookie February 1st, 2019 3:01pm

Have you or anyone close to you, had an abortion (for any reason including life or death)?

apparition Tacoma
02/01/19 6:17 pm

I knew 2 “soldiers” that used their unplanned pregnancies to return from the sandbox early only to quickly get an abortion and party in rear D until the rest of us came back.

TrueAmerican7 I Am Galt.
02/01/19 5:02 pm

Yes. An old girlfriend and I, many years ago.

desolatia Oregon
02/01/19 4:56 pm

I haven’t, but I do know several women who have.

CudOfCow Oregon
02/01/19 12:45 pm

Not me but a few women I know when they were in their 20s. I think at this age though(upper 30s) most women I know would be able to take care of a kid on their own.

EarlyBird Portland
02/01/19 10:07 am

Only one, who became religious, years later, regrets it.

CoffeeNow fahq2 will die before me
02/01/19 9:39 am

Sort of. I paid for my friends abortion. Bitch never paid me back. We’re not friends now

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
02/02/19 9:20 am

Damn shitty friend and mother! Lmao

CoffeeNow fahq2 will die before me
02/02/19 10:23 am

Well not a mother, that’s what the money was for

historylover
02/01/19 8:57 am

I don’t understand why abortion has been touted so much during the last 50 years—during a time when birth control has become better and better and easily available—and during a time in which birth to unwed mothers is no longer given a second thought. Considering the above facts, why is abortion performed as much as it is? I have my theories, of course. But it really doesn’t make sense to me that people can be so selfish and callous under the current circumstances.

chickencookie USA RIP 2021
02/01/19 9:44 am

I don’t get it either.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/01/19 3:46 pm

An entire generation has been taught that pre born babies aren’t babies, aren’t alive and aren’t even human beings! They’ve been told by the abortion industry that they’re just blobs of cells to get rid of.

Promiscuity is rampant, with people having sex on first dates, sometimes without even knowing the other person’s name! And abortion is seen as just another method of birth control, with some women having multiple abortions. It is NOT the rare event we were told it would be in 1973!

historylover
02/01/19 3:57 pm

Sadly, you are correct. 😢

historylover
02/02/19 1:50 am

Excellent video. Thanks.

historylover
02/01/19 8:48 am

I know several people who have had abortions. All of them regret or regretted it to some degree. One never forgot about it and regretted it very much until the day she died.

chickencookie USA RIP 2021
02/01/19 8:34 am

I worked with a girl years ago, single she was about 23. Had an abortion as soon as she found out. A few months later she got pregnant again, same guy. When she came back to work she looked out of it. Eventually she got married / not to him and had two kids and became a born again Christian.

KellyDimples Gone
02/01/19 8:36 am

She aborted the second one as well?

chickencookie USA RIP 2021
02/01/19 8:38 am

Yes she did. Before she was married. But it had an affect on her. She wasn’t the same. She became very religious after she married.

KellyDimples Gone
02/01/19 8:46 am

I can imagine that it would have to affect all but the most un-feeling amongst us.
Between our second and third children, I was pregnant with what we thought would be our third. I was ten weeks, but the fetus only measured 6 weeks, with no heartbeat. My husband wasn't with me at that ultrasound appointment, and wanted to see it for himself. He hated putting me through it again, but I understood the need. We decided to go for a D&C, rather than waiting for me to pass it naturally. It still haunts both of us that we may have made the wrong decision.

KellyDimples Gone
02/01/19 8:22 am

I know some who have had abortions, but never myself.
When I was pregnant with my first, they told us that it was a girl, and that some measurement of the folds in the neck were indicative of Down's Syndrome. They recommended amnio to be sure. We immediately said no, amnio is dangerous for the baby, and we would be keeping the baby no matter what anyway, so there was no point. Fast forward 18 years and HE is perfectly healthy, #4 in his senior class and looking forward to college. Glad we didn't trust that ultrasound.

chickencookie USA RIP 2021
02/01/19 8:31 am

I had amnio and it showed trisomy 13. I got the call and I nearly passed out and handed the phone to my husband (this is 26 years ago). Month after month I had every scan available except for the one where the baby could be tested by needle (in a hospital in Ct somewhere) and my doctor said it was extremely dangerous to baby and wouldn’t do it. Anyway it was a false positive result - this at NYU.

KellyDimples Gone
02/01/19 8:36 am

I wonder how many people have actually aborted based on false information...

chickencookie USA RIP 2021
02/01/19 8:43 am

I never considered. All my scans were good. And deep down inside I felt my baby was healthy. Plus I was literally in church 3 times a day / St Agnes on 40th street and I went to a man’s back yard who claimed he had a vision of the blessed mother. Sounds silly. I went and prayed amongst dozens and dozens of roses. The arch diocese warned people to stay away - too much traffic - but my husband quietly dropped me off to his backyard and I prayed. It gave me strength and comfort.

cowboy Fweedom
02/01/19 8:19 am

Yes. In the ghetto, it’s a way of life for poor girls who live off of the Government because they are not educated by the Government.

LadyBug237 Florida
02/01/19 9:51 am

You are so sad

cowboy Fweedom
02/01/19 10:50 am

I’m not a slut being educated by the Government to use murder as birth control.

cowboy Fweedom
02/01/19 11:04 am

So you see, I’m not sad. I’m mad because of what the Government is doing to girls.

LadyBug237 Florida
02/01/19 12:32 pm

What the government is doing to girls? You have frequently insulted girls on this site. Like now calling them sluts.
You act as though you are so above reproach. I feel sorry for your beautiful daughter if she doesn’t measure up.

cowboy Fweedom
02/01/19 12:38 pm

Yes. As in the Government educating girls to use murder as birth control. Sometimes without parental consent.

I didn’t insult all girls. You have selective reading.

MannIsMe COVID Dont Surf
02/01/19 8:13 am

Nobody that's talking about it.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/01/19 8:10 am

No. I know a lady who had the baby forming in an ectopic pregnancy. She grew up with my mom. It sounded horrible. They, of course, lost that baby. My mom says since it’s not in the uterus, it’s not an abortion but the egg was fertilized.

I was not yet born when she had it. I was told about it.

chickencookie USA RIP 2021
02/01/19 8:37 am

That’s a very painful condition.