cowboy February 1st, 2019 2:51pm

Joe Biden voted against condemning China’s one-child policy and fully understood the Communist policy in 2011.

Diogenes Lagoa Time
02/01/19 10:33 am

He also said to fire your gun in the air at one point.

cowboy nothing else matters
02/01/19 10:47 am

He also told a crippled man in a wheelchair to stand up. That guy has a lot of problems but then again, he’s a perverted Democrat.

Robert01 existentialist
02/01/19 8:23 am

So?

I think its important to read what he said, not what people say he said.
Although he is in favor of one child policy - he seams to understand the negativity of the matter and isnt in favor of those.

( CONTINUING with full quote)

Robert01 existentialist
02/01/19 8:24 am

"What we ended up doing is setting up a system whereby we did cut by $1.2 trillion upfront, the deficit over the next 10 years.  And we set up a group of senators that have to come up with another $1.2 to $1.7 trillion in savings or automatically there will be cuts that go into effect in January to get those savings.  So the savings will be accomplished.  But as I was talking to some of your leaders, you share a similar concern here in China.  You have no safety net.  Your policy has been one which I fully understand -- I’m not second-guessing -- of one child per family.  The result being that you’re in a position where one wage earner will be taking care of four retired people.  Not sustainable. So hopefully we can act in a way on a problem that's much less severe than yours, and maybe we can learn together from how we can do that."
-Biden.

cowboy nothing else matters
02/01/19 8:26 am

You don’t care that the former Vice President of the United States, who is also a pedophile, wants to sterilize children?

I’m so shocked...

Robert01 existentialist
02/01/19 8:51 am

It's as if you read the first part of the statement and stop there and overlook the fact that he doesn't directly condemn it but he does see the glaring errors in it.

"The result being that you’re in a position where one wage earner will be taking care of four retired people.  Not sustainable. So hopefully we can act in a way on a problem that's much less severe than yours, and maybe we can learn together from how we can do that."

Robert01 existentialist
02/01/19 8:51 am

How the hell did I pasted that twice, weird...

cowboy nothing else matters
02/01/19 8:52 am

You can change your name but you’re still a pedophile defending pedophiles.

Robert01 existentialist
02/01/19 8:53 am

It seems to me that identity politics have affected Republicans more than they realize countering Democratic stupidity so often that they now think along the lines of identity politics.

I do not support China's one child policy, I do not support molestation. But for god sakes read the actual quote listen to the conversation don't just read the article slamming it.

cowboy nothing else matters
02/01/19 8:53 am

And Communists that want to sterilize children.

Robert01 existentialist
02/01/19 8:53 am

I am defending pedophiles, I am not a pedophile.

Pedophilia is a mental illness and should be treated as such.

cowboy nothing else matters
02/01/19 8:55 am

So you should get some help and stop defending Communists and pedophiles.

Robert01 existentialist
02/01/19 8:56 am

If the accusations pressed against somebody - regardless of their political stance and or mental illness- is false I will defend them regardless of what they stand for.
I realize your tribalism doesn't allow you to do that.

cowboy nothing else matters
02/01/19 8:58 am

But you won’t seek any help because pedophilia is normal for you.

Robert01 existentialist
02/01/19 9:01 am

Humanity has to lose a lot of its animalistic instincts to become a successful socialist society.
I have defended both socialism and communism in the past and will defended in the future however I am in no way is promoting it.

You can call me a pedophile all you want it's simply isn't true, people with mental disorders should seek help but as long as people like you demonize somebody who is a pedophile because they are a pedophile and not for their actions I will continue to defend them and normalize it.
Pedophilia should be treated like every other mental illness. you don't demonize somebody with schizophrenia and they have the actual potential to kill. People like you show that you do not understand mental illness, someone has to speak the truth.

cowboy nothing else matters
02/01/19 9:05 am

I’m just glad you’re honest about being a Communist and a pedophile. It’s disgusting, but at least you’re honest about it and I’m not surprised you would defend Joe Biden here. Keep it up!

Robert01 existentialist
02/01/19 9:09 am

I'm not a communist, socialist I realized that again your tribalism blinds you completely from the truth. You're outlook on life is disgusting, have a good day brother.

cowboy nothing else matters
02/01/19 8:07 am

Sterilizing children of people that don’t agree with Democrats is completely normal in their world.

KellyDimples NJ
02/01/19 8:01 am

He misunderstood. He thought all the young Chinese girls would be sent to him.

KellyDimples NJ