Krystina February 1st, 2019 10:08am

Did you hear the Hispanic Pastors share their views (and the views of those they represent) on immigration at the Hispanic Pastors Roundtable meeting? 📎

missmorganmarie ...
02/01/19 7:38 pm

@4JC

Krystina asked:02/01/2019

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/01/19 8:55 pm

Thanks for tagging me, and giving me the question and the link, 3M! I’m not surprised at this at all, but anyone that only listens to MSM will be!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/01/19 8:59 pm

I also commented below, under Gonzo’s thread, if you’re interested.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/02/19 1:43 pm

You’re welcome!

PrinceOberyn Io Himeros
02/01/19 12:38 pm

I don't give a shit about the opinions of Clerics.

Jazzy5 USA
02/01/19 4:33 am

K. I knew the Hispanic Community, supported this President, however, hearing the words from the pastors, was revealing.
The President must win this battle. For the sake of American lives and the lives of the exploited.

gonzoboy Arizona
02/01/19 4:11 am

I had not heard this until now, so "Thank you!"
Ya know, on one hand, I can see how it would be perceived that these folks are fawning a bit, but I hope that doesn’t distract from the heartfelt genuineness and authenticity of their words. They echo the words I hear from spiritual leaders in my area, whose perspective is unique in dealing with issues impacting our border state. They understand a simple and biblically informed balance must be maintained in obeying law
-rendering to 'Caesar' his due- and being conscientious citizens who live their daily lives by His Word. These are NOT mutually exclusive, and NOT in opposition to Christian principle.

Krystina Live and Let Live
02/01/19 4:39 am

YW. 😊

The aspect that gets me about this is that this is so far from the MSM and Dem narrative. I heard Trump has 50% support among Hispanics according to a recent poll. But, listening to the MSM and Dems (but I repeat myself), you’d think all Hispanics hate him and advocate for open orders.

gonzoboy Arizona
02/01/19 4:41 am

America > Identity politics!

gonzoboy Arizona
02/01/19 4:45 am

Funny, that’s how I initially read that. I had to go back to find out what you were editing. I got my arms wrapped tight around your context!🤗

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/01/19 8:54 pm

Well said, Gonzo! As I’ve tried to tell people, Christians believe it’s about PERSONAL responsibility to help those in need....and if we’re taxed so high to help people that are coming here ILLEGALLY, breaking our laws, we don’t have the money left to be able to give JOYFULLY, PERSONALLY to those we know that are in need!

Thanks for sharing this, Krystina!

gonzoboy Arizona
02/02/19 4:40 am

Thank you, 4JC! I have deep respect for you, so your affirmation carries much weight and meaning. Agape!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
02/02/19 11:27 am

You’re welcome! Awwww! That means a lot to me! Thanks! The best kind of love, for sure!