TheRightHook January 31st, 2019 7:39pm

You people on the left are completely insane. Killing babies at full term? Socialism. No death penalty. Open borders. Taking all the money we earn. Taking All our guns away? Gender pretending. Straw banning. One sided free speech. Sanctuary cities?

Tariq88 Utah
01/31/19 7:50 pm

Have you ever thought that not everyone who leans a little left, or rather not really leans left but just opposes some of the extremes on the conservative doesn't agree with all of those things. I don't agree with abortions and far as no borders, I agree with some border control yes, but not a stupid wall that will put us in debt and the wall is probably just a distraction for all we know.

lj74
02/02/19 8:25 pm

The wall is no distraction and if you haven’t be able to understand that while living in Utah, you must not understand what’s going on around you.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
01/31/19 5:27 pm

I agree this is toxic but still am against the death penalty.

John1 Florida
01/31/19 3:33 pm

❄️

TheRightHook PureBluntForceTrauma
01/31/19 3:48 pm

Well I've seen your polls. You're the kind of guy who goes down on a chick, and goes to work the next day without washing your face.
Don't say you are a conservative. Because that, you are not.

liddleTrump trump is liddle
02/01/19 7:35 am

He’s talking to you, John. I don’t have problems with the ladies.

John1 Florida
02/01/19 10:51 am

Still a little confused but I wouldn’t wash my face afterward either. F#ck it. Don’t see how that equates to “having trouble with the ladies” if you’re eating p#ssy.

liddleTrump trump is liddle
02/01/19 11:47 am

You’re right, you’re very confused. Lmao

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
01/31/19 2:28 pm

Welcome to the 2020 election season. Let’s see how crazy they can get to scare the base into voting for them. That’s what happens in election season.

Talren Positivist
01/31/19 1:38 pm

“Killing babies at full term?”

Only supported by some liberals, and not nearly enough to be a defining characteristic of the ideology of the American left.

“Socialism.”

Nope. Don’t confuse the American left with the true left.

“No death penalty.”

What is even remotely “insane” about this one? Or are you one of those people who gets off on the idea that bad people are suffering and call that “justice”?

“Open borders. Taking all the money we earn. Taking All our guns away?”

All strawmen.

Talren Positivist
01/31/19 1:39 pm

“Gender pretending.”

There’s nothing “pretend” about defining words differently.

“Straw banning.”

Again, what is even remotely “insane” here? Does the environment not matter?

“One sided free speech.”

Not a defining characteristic of liberal ideology.

“Sanctuary cities?”

Hardly a radical or “insane” idea.

01/31/19 1:31 pm

They are communists. Have been for a long time. The end game is control and power over your life. Where they decide if you get to live, where to live, how to live, and what to think.

Will people start believing me when I say this?

TheRightHook PureBluntForceTrauma
01/31/19 12:51 pm

I mean are you guys on the left completely fucking nuts? I'm disgusted with all this and I'm an Atheist!

01/31/19 1:28 pm

A lot of the things you listed aren't even stances of the the left in America has.

01/31/19 1:35 pm

Mitch I'm sorry but you're crazy if you think they don't want that.

Maybe you don't, but you are not the democrat party. You may get hung up on the absolutes he used. Like, take all our guns away.

I retort with this. Ten years ago, the democrats would never have said they were for third trimester abortion. They all wanted it though. It's the Overton Window, and all democrats use it.

01/31/19 1:39 pm

You should try looking at things from other perspectives. As much as one political party wants you to believe the other side is evil it really isn't true. Fear is a great motivator to get people to vote and both sides are guilty of using it.

01/31/19 1:45 pm

Are you saying this late term abortion stuff is good?

I'm not against abortion but this shit is evil. When the republicans tell me the dems are evil, they sure seem pretty fucking correct.

Just like abortion, they use drip drop methods to further their agenda. They don't go for the gold. They take the long game small victories. It's genius and is why I don't trust them. I've never seen them win on an issue and then leave it be. They ALWAYS move the issue to the next gate.

01/31/19 1:52 pm

If I'm being honest I don't really want to talk about abortion because like literally almost every other poll is about abortion right now. All I'm saying is it's very easy to get into an us or them situation and personally I don't think that has any benefit to America.

kscott516 Show Time
01/31/19 1:55 pm

Mitch, that’s a copout because even you can’t defend these evil actions. The Democrats are expecting you to support infanticide or they will move on without you, like they’ve done with the black community. At least they’re waking up.

01/31/19 1:56 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh I see. Let's not talk about the very evil thing that the democrats are now pushing. Alright, whatever Mitch. You can still vote democrat, I won't think you're evil. But you certainly aren't helping those poor children any bit. All I'll say there.

01/31/19 2:02 pm

Scott, You bet your ass they are waking up. They are finally figuring out what those democrats are. Slowly, admittedly, but it's happening. They realize the democrats have done nothing for them except give poverty, bastard children, and crime. Just how the democrats like their citizens to live.

01/31/19 2:02 pm

I doubt you'll care or consider it. It here's info about what this poll is claiming.

Abortion: A state made it easier for women to get later abortions if there are medical issues. This is being blown way out of proportion.

Socialism: Literally no democrats are advocating for socialism. Not even Bernie Sanders and AOC are advocating for real socialism.

Death Penalty: people have different definitions of justice. The left doesn't see taking someone's life as justice.

Open Border: Democrats are not advocating for open borders at all. They just think building an expensive wall won't be effective and waste our money.

Collecting all the money we earn: Clearly not true, not even sure how to address this one.

Guns: Most democrats do not want to take all guns away. Granted there might be some who believe this. People are getting shot in America a lot. Other countries show limiting gun use helps stop this violence. These people wrong or right are doing what they think is best to save lives

01/31/19 2:04 pm

Gender: If someone is in mental anguish over their gender and this will be relieved by being a different gender I don't really see the issue here. The people on the left are just trying to protect the rights of these people.

Straws: Plastic straws don't break down and are harmful to wildlife and easily supplemented with paper straws. It's just people trying to cut back the amount of harmful litter we produce.

01/31/19 2:08 pm

Ah Mitch, it's like you didn't even read my comment about the Overton Window.

You can think what you want so you feel better about voting for those bastards. I won't be tricked by their slick tongues.

My grandfather can't even believe the shit the democrats are for these days. He says it's like a completely different party.

He's wrong. It's the same party, just more open about their intentions. And they still aren't being fully honest yet.

01/31/19 2:09 pm

I think the world is a lot less black and white than you like to believe.

01/31/19 2:11 pm

Oh don't get me wrong. The republicans are bastards too.

But at least they don't want to kill children the moment they see light for the first time.

That alone is enough to know I'm voting on the right side.

01/31/19 2:12 pm

We does one governor and a failed bill determine how you see an entire half of the nation?

01/31/19 2:14 pm

I just think it's ill advised to decide who you are voting for based on the actions of a governor in a state I'm assuming you don't live in.

01/31/19 2:15 pm

Also, you don't think think the democrats are socialists?
Well you're right, they are communists.

America is a socialist nation already. Has been since about 1913, was solidified in 1972.

That tripe about us being free market is so laughable. Anyone who thinks America is a free market is an idiot or just doesn't know what freedom is. Fucking China is more free market than us.

01/31/19 2:16 pm

Because it's the drip drip method. They pulled this shit in the most heavy democrat states out there. Because that's where it has a chance to pass. Once it passes there. It moves to the next state. Then the next. Then the next. Nothing they do is going for the gold. I don't know how many times I have to say that. They do it slowly.

01/31/19 2:17 pm

You should actually look into what socialism is rather than just right wing rhetoric. We are so far from having actual socialism and not even vaguely similar to communism. Literally no one expect the actual communist party is advocating for communism in America.

01/31/19 2:18 pm

Have you ever heard of the slippery slope fallacy? It sounds a lot like this drip method.

01/31/19 2:19 pm

This abortion bill clearly shows that it isn't a fallacy. It seems truer than theory of relativity at this point.

01/31/19 2:23 pm

Ok I get you really don't like New York's abortion bill. There's some parts I'm not exactly a fan of. Other than saying it's evil, what makes this abortion law so much worse than others states abortion laws in your opinion?

01/31/19 2:26 pm

Planks of communism in America.
1. A heavy progressive or income tax
2. Creation of central bank
3. Centralization of means of communication at the hands of the state (FCC)
4. Equal liability of all labour. (minimum wage, unions)
5. Gradual abolition of the difference between town and city. (Zoning laws)
6. Free eduction for all children at public schools.
7. Abolition of inheritance. (We got half way there)
8. Abolition of property rights. (Zoning laws)
FYI there are only 10 planks, and we already have 8 of them.

01/31/19 2:28 pm

I don't really care if people murder their child when it's cell or two. Once you get past a point where it is literally and without any debate a human being, what the fuck is wrong with you? I know why this bill was created. It was to have full bodies to harvest organs and sell the bodies to demonic Hollywood types and such. I don't like that idea.

01/31/19 2:32 pm

So at what point during the pregnancy would you consider the fetus to become a full fledged human being?

01/31/19 2:35 pm

I'm not an expert. However, I'm so liberal, I'm willing to let it go on to the middle of 2nd trimester. From what I understand.

01/31/19 2:41 pm

I would agree it's hard to pin down and exact time this happens, but I would agree that this is around the time when it occurs. There's a part of the brain that develops between 24-28 weeks that plays a large role in consciousness, so I usually go with that myself.

How do you feel about later abortions if there is a health risk to the mother or the fetus isn't viable?

01/31/19 2:43 pm

If the fetus isn't viable, is their really an issue?

Doesn't a c section exist?

01/31/19 2:46 pm

So non viable is okay? C sections do exist, but let's say that isn't practical and the keeping the baby is a risk to the mom's health. Should abortions in these situations be allowed? I will say these cases are very rare it's not a common situation.

01/31/19 2:52 pm

I mean if it's not viable it's already doomed. By definition. So it ain't a big deal to me.

I have no idea how simply carrying the baby and then having a c section can kill the mother. Like I said, I'm not an expert. If that is the case then yeah I guess. The alternative is a child with no mother. Which that is not good at all.

01/31/19 2:53 pm

Think about that communism planks though.

America is a socialist nation already with all our welfare and lack of economic freedom. We are just barely holding off "absolute" socialism and communism always follows that.

01/31/19 2:55 pm

So the New York law allows up to elective abortions up to 24 weeks, within the 2nd trimester. And then allows late term pregnancies if the fetus is no viable or there is a health risk to the mother.

01/31/19 2:56 pm

Also I'm cool with addressing the communism stuff next. I feel like it just gets confusing trying to discuss two things at once haha

01/31/19 2:59 pm

Load of shit Mitch. Don't pull that on me. This bill is clearly for people who are of not preferred age, economic/social/or emotional factors. It isn't just because it's not viable and don't even try to pull that on me.

01/31/19 3:00 pm

And that's a bullshit reason to kill a 6 month old child.

01/31/19 3:41 pm

So where in this bill does it actually say the stuff you're claiming it does?

KellyDimples NJ
01/31/19 12:55 pm

I do remember that!

chickencookie
01/31/19 12:56 pm

Laura showed that last night. Everyone laughed.

kscott516 Show Time
01/31/19 1:15 pm

Make no mistake, they are pushing these radical abortion laws to fire up their base for 2020 AND distract you from the border wall negotiation, or lack thereof. Pelosi‘ seatings are way down and they need a distraction.

chickencookie
01/31/19 3:28 pm

Pelosi said today she’s not giving him money.

kscott516 Show Time
01/31/19 3:30 pm

No worries. He’ll build the wall with the military. It’s already underway.