KellyDimples January 31st, 2019 2:59pm

Will staking out more and more extreme positions on abortion that even many pro-choice people don't support help Democrats win the popular opinion battle on the subject?

Robert01 existentialist
01/31/19 12:13 pm

To be honest, as more and more extreme left leaning opinions surface, the better the pro-life argument gets.

Jazzy5 USA
01/31/19 8:44 am

The law says a doctors need not be necessary.
HELLO! Doctors won’t participate in killing a baby!

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 8:43 am

Yes, and I will tell you why, but you are not going to like it. Because of the real possibility of Roe V Wade being overturned, states that are in Democratic control will actually make it even more easy to have abortions, and cheaper too, over turning Roe V Wade will most probably have the opposite effect of what pro- lifers want. Easier abortions, cheaper and more of them. I’m not saying this is right, just what is already happening- be careful of what you wish for.

Scrltt64 Ohio
01/31/19 9:41 am

Roe vs wade actually is precedent and therefore couldn't just be overturned. First, a new approach would have to present itself which isnt likely. At worst, it would go back to states as you infer. By pushing for abortion even at birthing, Democrats are almost guaranteeing challenges that will go to Supreme Court. It is sad that of 195 countries in the world less than 10 take this approach. America should stand for the weakest among us and a newly born child qualifies. It's ironic that they slam the Trump administration for the illegal immigrant children but then support I infanticide.

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 9:54 am

Script- I’m not arguing abortion here pro or against, what I’m saying is the backlash to restricting abortion has already begun, and many blue states are going to make it easier, just as many red states have made it more difficult. Even the fear of it being overturned we can see it’s already begun.

KellyDimples NJ
01/31/19 10:09 am

And I believe what he is saying is that the drastic expansion of abortion rights, instead of sticking with the status quo, will possibly trigger a challenge to Roe v Wade, and bring about what they say they fear.

KellyDimples NJ
01/31/19 10:14 am

When you have an agreement for close to 50 years that is widely accepted, and someone suddenly decides to change the terms of the agreement, it nullifies the agreement.

Robert01 existentialist
01/31/19 12:14 pm

Anything and everything in our laws can be overturned.

KellyDimples NJ
01/31/19 12:42 pm

But Supreme Court rarely goes against its own precedents, and cases won't even make it that far unless there are entirely new challenges to it based on new information or evidence.

Robert01 existentialist
01/31/19 1:02 pm

There's room to set precedent on rewriting precedent is what you're saying.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
01/31/19 8:29 am

Democrats have managed to stake out positions, that most decent & logical people disagree with, this hopefully will get them on the endangered species list !

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 8:44 am

You been saying that for years. 🙄

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
01/31/19 9:06 am

Yes Zimmy, & you’ve been denying it for the same amount of years❗️The Truth should hurt, but in your case your impervious to it🤥‼️

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
01/31/19 9:08 am

🙄along with your usual hapless emoji response‼️

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
01/31/19 9:10 am

I feel a lot of love here. Like drinking buddies.

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 9:14 am

Shippy- who just retook the House? 🤷🏻‍♂️

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
01/31/19 9:15 am

Wax, I don’t drink & Zimmy is more like deluded dense child😳that I continue unsuccessfully try to communicate with‼️

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 9:15 am

Mrs- Shippy and I used to get along until he went completely nuts 🥜

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
01/31/19 9:20 am

Ship. Fine. A Pepsi Cola.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
01/31/19 9:23 am

Yeah Zimmy, everybody that challenges your childish faux statements, you call them all Nuts, Old, flat landers, off their meds, etc. etc. etc. along with your biggest putdown “🙄” how original, Really❓

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
01/31/19 9:26 am

Wax, being “honest” I can’t stand Pepsi’s & Leftists, but I don’t hate anything including them‼️

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
01/31/19 9:36 am

As a non drinker and a non Soda drinker, I can understand but what do you enjoy?

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 9:39 am

No just you Shippy, your special

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
01/31/19 10:49 am

Wax, excluding comments from the Zimmy peanut🥜gallery I’m not special, most people like either Coke, Pepsi or numerous others. What do you & Zimmy like❓

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 10:55 am

I love Coca Cola, but don’t drink it anymore, too much sugar.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
01/31/19 11:01 am

Zimmy, There is Coke Zero have tried it❓My health conscious oldest son & his wife only drink only none sugar all natural stevia sweetener sodas have you tried them❓

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
01/31/19 11:12 am

I like an occasional Coke Zero but it does cause an insulin response in me and I have to limit it.

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
01/31/19 11:13 am

And yes I have tried Zevia. I like it but it’s a bit pricy for the Wax house.

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
01/31/19 11:14 am

I’m on a keto diet and I’m trying to watch everything. I have not cheated once in 9 weeks. But I’ve come close with the Coke Zero and sugar cravings.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
01/31/19 1:41 pm

Wax, My 5’1”wife🥰is on a 90% oven roasted vegetables & 10% lean meat diet & lost over 35lbs. & looks great❗️👍🏻

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
01/31/19 2:08 pm

Bless her heart. I’m also battling the insulin resistance so any tips I hear of I take them into consideration.