KellyDimples January 31st, 2019 1:42pm

I watched this with my jaw open last night. Who was the reasonable one in this conversation?

Crispy899 America
02/01/19 1:02 pm

Are they drug testing people before they come on tv?

A straightforward question seems to be like kryptonite to this woman

jmw7477 Indiana
01/31/19 12:05 pm

I’m pro-choice, but this chick is annoying. There’s a certain point where an abortion shouldn’t be performed.

katerina13 where I should be
01/31/19 9:13 pm

Exactly how I feel.

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
01/31/19 9:31 am

She was purposefully evasive. There is no justification for both post killing of babies. There is no way they can justify infanticide. And before the dramatics come at me with Gosnell, it wasn’t legal for him to do so either and never should be. Have we taken a nose dive into extremism for the democratic vote? This is the fear tactic used by both sides and I hope you all can see it. This particular tactic is trying hard to get the women’s vote by convincing them abortion will be taken away.

01/31/19 9:41 am

Well said!

ArrowFodder ohio
01/31/19 9:10 am

I saw this as well . As far as I can remember she never once addressed any of the issues Tucker was trying to get her to talk about . I think the closest she got was to admitting she thought about one of the questions . She didn’t actually tell us what she thought about it, but apparently she did think about it .

01/31/19 9:26 am

It seemed like she was going to admit to thinking about the question, but instead changed it around to something like "I've thought about how YOUR party, with their sexual predator Kavanaugh wants to take away women's rights".

Zach21 California
01/31/19 8:50 am

I watched that. The woman was batshit crazy

Jazzy5 USA
01/31/19 8:54 am

Thanks, I didn’t want to be the only one thinking that!

GlockMan1 Alabama
01/31/19 8:49 am

This woman has a skewed moral compass. Separating children from parents at the border is WRONG but KILLING A BABY IS OK? Makes no sense.

Jazzy5 USA
01/31/19 8:52 am

☝️correct.

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 8:45 am

I didn’t watch, but Tucker Carlson is never reasonable. πŸ˜ƒ

01/31/19 8:54 am

Then neither are you.

suppressedID Honor RBGs Wish
01/31/19 9:05 am

There’s ALWAYS someone crazier out there.

01/31/19 9:27 am

Commenting that he's never reasonable, while refusing to even watch, is not reasonable.

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
01/31/19 9:33 am

On this issue he was. She was evasive. Just answer the question. She refused.

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 9:33 am

Kelly so if Rachel Maddow had a far right wing loon on her show,(which she has) and I made the same poll, your reaction wouldn’t be similar? Come on. πŸ™ƒ

01/31/19 9:39 am

I would watch the video, or not comment on your poll.

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 9:40 am

Ok I apologize. Just trying to be a little funny.

01/31/19 9:42 am

πŸ’ͺ🏻

zimmy Florida
01/31/19 9:49 am

πŸ‘

historylover
01/31/19 8:35 am

I was listening to it. About halfway through, I grabbed the remote and muted the TV as I often do. The woman Democrat hack repeatedly refused to answer Tucker’s question and basically accused him of being misogynistic. There is no reason for me to subject myself to someone as unreasonable and well-trained in partisan hackery as this woman—on either side. Unfortunately, there are many people who appear on TV that never say anything worth hearing. I enjoy hearing a reasoned, intelligent debate. Hacks don’t debate. They slander, lie, regurgitate party ideas no matter how ludicrous, and generally make asses of themselves. I have better things to do than listen to fools, be they left or right.

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
01/31/19 8:33 am

She’s emblematic of the fanaticism, in general, we are seeing from the Left. Fanaticism by definition is unreasoning & unreasonable.

Diogenes IgnoranceNoBlissEs
01/31/19 9:31 am

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„@suppressed

suppressedID Honor RBGs Wish
01/31/19 9:34 am

When you go back to railing on the MSM just remember that Tucker is part of it.

Tucker just looks sane in this case, by comparison.

Diogenes IgnoranceNoBlissEs
01/31/19 9:36 am

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

GeezerGolf if you like your vet...
01/31/19 11:00 am

That’s the case for all of us in all things, “compared to what?”

chickencookie
01/31/19 7:47 am

And she said it with a smirk on her face.

Ebola007 Florida
01/31/19 7:43 am

Tucker! She couldn’t even talk about her position much less support it.

biggmattdogg
01/31/19 7:22 am

As much as I dislike Tucker I feel like he came across as the reasonable one

01/31/19 7:51 am

Thanks for your honesty.

kscott516 Show Time
01/31/19 7:03 am

The Dems are moving towards infanticide. That is not hyperbole.

Cooper831 Wisconsin
01/31/19 6:57 am

Wow, those interviews can be so hard to watch! She even brings in 'his side' ripping families apart at the border. Like that has to do with what they were talking about.

He asked one question. And ever time he spoke there after he focused still on the question he wanted her to answer. She never gave one. She basically just drove straight into attacking him.

You know what they say, when you cant win the argument, change the argument.

rons on top of the world MA
01/31/19 6:55 am

I wonder how Tucker finds these folks.

Cooper831 Wisconsin
01/31/19 6:58 am

I wonder how these people thing they are prepared enough to go on his show. I genuinely wonder of she thinks she made a good case/impression...

rons on top of the world MA
01/31/19 7:03 am

I think Tucker selects knuckleheads.

01/31/19 7:03 am

I bet they're using her on left-wing sites today as an example of owning Tucker.

rons on top of the world MA
01/31/19 7:07 am

Could be. But Tucker has a lot of these whackos on.

01/31/19 7:12 am

They prefer to be called 'Democrats'.

Think Lovin Life
01/31/19 7:27 am

Ron ... are you suggesting that this woman is not representative of where Democrats are headed?

rons on top of the world MA
01/31/19 7:34 am

Think, not at all. Either most democrats that Tucker showcases are very strange and if that’s the core of the progressive movement then G-D help us. I find it hard to believe these people exist. But now that the Gov of Va thinks it ok to actually let a baby die outside the womb is very telling. Or Cuomo can kill a kid just before crowning is a problem to me.

01/31/19 7:41 am

Rons, you need look no further than the statements from the ones in power. They are saying this stupid nonsense every day. AOC, Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, Governor Cuomo, the Virginia Governor, our Governor...
The list goes on.

rons on top of the world MA
01/31/19 8:03 am

I know! The Kool Aid must have gone bad.

01/31/19 8:06 am

The Kool Aid was laced with cyanide, that was the point of the Kool Aid.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
01/31/19 6:53 am

Tucker, but let me tell you the problem with Tucker. He does not think fast on his feet and he’s very intelligent but he is not a quick thinker. He lets the guests talk over him. He lets them make stupid statements. This is an example. He’s almost too nice to have that job. Jesse Waters thinks fast on his feet. Not sure about the others on Fox as most of them tick me off.
Tucker was made but once I want to hear him “you can monologue when you have a show, this is my show, please answer the question”.
He has the most stupid women on that show. The liberal Sherpa has to be paid by Fox to be that stupid. No one can be that dumb. Just.....no one.

Cooper831 Wisconsin
01/31/19 6:55 am

I think when Tucker let's them talk he understands that they are digging their own grave. They essentially make his case for him sometimes.

Also, have you ever tried to debate someone like that women face to face? It can be extremely hard to get a word in without getting hostile.

01/31/19 6:59 am

I think he handled it exactly right. He let her talk to make his case for him. It could have quickly escalated into a shouting match if he sink to her level. He tried to give her a chance to be reasonable, several times, and she refused. My favorite is the bewildered smirk he gives when people say things that are particularly braindead.

kscott516 Show Time
01/31/19 7:00 am

Exactly Cooper. Never interfere when your opponent is defeating themselves.

rons on top of the world MA
01/31/19 7:06 am

I think Tucker picks these people because they will come off as buffoons.

adman4285
01/31/19 7:20 am

People like her are not hard to find....both men and women. I have had similar conversations with numerous people and they go off on tangents every time brining up other things that have little or no connection to the topic at hand. The comments about restricting a women’s access to healthcare is a Planned Parenthood talking point. They twist the argument to be about women’s healthcare to take attention away from abortion.

rons on top of the world MA
01/31/19 7:35 am

Adman. Seems Tucker has a few on every night. Scares me if they represent the democrats these days.

Zach21 California
01/31/19 8:51 am

Russian, 100% agree!

I was waiting for tucker to mop the floor with her, but he just let her talk without making his own point.

adman4285
02/01/19 6:40 am

He didn’t have too. She dug her own grave.

rons on top of the world MA
02/01/19 7:47 am

He had another one last night. They blabber on and on because they will not answer a question truthfully that might go against their ideology. So deflection is the course of their conversation.

02/01/19 7:54 am

They can't answer truthfully. No one would support them if they did.

ptellini
01/31/19 6:47 am

She is all looks and no brains.
She is just regurgitating programming.