cowboy January 30th, 2019 8:01pm

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam has advocated for the murder of babies after they are born. Like Barry Soetoro did when he was in the Illinois Senate 18 years ago. Will the baby murderers convince society that infanticide is “normal” in your lifetime?

lcamino on the move
01/31/19 7:15 am

It looks like they are doing this, unless they can be stopped.

IEatzCookies East Side
01/30/19 5:52 pm

Two questions.

1, why does the government financially support abortion but not adoption?

2, when you kill a pregnant woman, at ANY stage of the pregnancy, it's considered a double murder, so why is it not murder when a woman decides to kill her baby at birth?

01/30/19 3:14 pm

Do you find these sources through Facebook?

01/30/19 3:19 pm

The source is Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam.

01/30/19 3:21 pm

Nah I just mean the actual website. I feel like a lot of them raise some red flags and a relatively unknown. I was just wondering how you find them.

01/30/19 3:25 pm

So do you think normalizing infanticide, like Barry Soetoro, Ralph Northam and most Democrat leaders do, will happen?

lcamino on the move
01/31/19 7:11 am

You can find it on many, many websites, Mitch, because it’s a fact. The man advocated killing babies after birth.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
01/31/19 7:19 am

You have video of the man actually saying this and you’re still complaining about the source?

01/31/19 7:20 am

He knows. He can’t openly defend the Democrat’s plan to make infanticide “normal” yet so he attacked the source reporting on what Ralph Northam said and Barry Soetoro arguing for a new born baby dying in a janitor’s closet in the Illinois Senate 18 years ago.

01/31/19 11:50 am

I'm not even attacking the source. I'm just wondering how you find websites like this. Is it social media, a mailing list, do you just google random terms? I'm just curious about the process.

01/31/19 11:53 am

Told ya he can’t defend murdering new born babies... yet.

01/31/19 11:54 am

I wasn't really ever trying to. I didn't really look into the article much when I first commented this, just trying to make conversation. My bad

01/31/19 12:00 pm

The conversation is about the leadership of the Democrats advocating the murder new born babies. So care to weigh in on that?

01/31/19 12:03 pm

Didn't realize you approve or disapprove all comments.

01/31/19 12:05 pm

I’ll take that as a no. Coward.

01/31/19 12:17 pm

Oh man you got me. I'm terrified of you. Literally shaking and crying right now.

01/31/19 12:27 pm

Better go to my local safe space and eat avocado toast.

01/31/19 12:32 pm

I don’t blame you. I’d run and hide too if I had to defend a political party who openly advocates for murdering new born babies.

01/31/19 12:38 pm

I don't really get why you think I need to defend the actions of Virginia's governor. Do you agree with everything every republican does?

01/31/19 12:43 pm

Barry Soetoro also argued to leave a new born to die in a hospital janitor’s closet, on the Illinois Senate floor, about 18 years ago. This isn’t a new idea for the baby murderers and the Virginia Governor didn’t think of it. It’s a continuation of blood lust by Democrats.

01/31/19 12:46 pm

Barry Soetoro is the source.

01/31/19 12:47 pm

Do you have any documentation of whoever that is doing this?

01/31/19 12:49 pm

So will you still defend a political party who elected a President that once advocated for infanticide on the Illinois Senate floor?

01/31/19 1:06 pm

So you have no documentation of this ever happening?

01/31/19 1:09 pm

No wonder you want to deflect, run and hide. I wouldn’t want to defend infanticide either.

01/31/19 1:10 pm

Go hang out with your grandkids.

01/31/19 1:13 pm

Lol. Getting a little testy now. I must be right above the target.

01/31/19 1:16 pm

I mean you clearly don't actually want to talk and prefer to just make baseless claims. You might as well do something productive that will make you happy. We can continue if you decide to back up what you are saying, but we both know that's not going to happen, so talk to you later!

01/31/19 1:22 pm

That’s it. Go to your safe place and suck on an avocado. The Democrat Party making you defend murdering new born babies is just wrong.

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
01/30/19 2:31 pm

The main issue wrong with this is that women can choose to have an abortion even the day the baby would be delivered. Now, we know most women wouldn’t wait that long, but pro-abortionists do tend tend to feel a sense of empowerment when it came to this and the bill signed in New York. This is a clear representation of “radical left feminists” being misinformed by the liberal media. Outlets like CNN try to skew their audience into thinking that the reason conservatives are pro-life is because they want to take rights away from women, which is absurdly ridiculous, but it works. Watching the reaction in New York after that fucked up bill was signed was nauseating roar of cheers, which was heartbreaking to me. If the left is all about equal rights and fairness, then why the hell are you legalizing a death sentence by lethal injection to innocent unborn babies who can hear their mother say “I want to kill my baby.” It’s abusive and selfish behavior by the radical left once again.

rons on top of the world MA
01/30/19 2:28 pm

Maybe those are the one they can beat up.

rons on top of the world MA
01/30/19 2:28 pm

I would go with abort to the age of majority.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
01/30/19 2:10 pm

The Left thinks two-leggers are the cause of global warming, the greatest threat to humanity. So, in liberalogic, killing all the babies will save humanity.

Quinnipiac Here
01/30/19 1:26 pm

It is definitely funked up. But I rest a little easier knowing that only Dem babies are getting murdered at the hands of Dem voters. And God knows we need less Dems in this world.

JudicialJedi321 Pro Life, All Life
01/30/19 1:11 pm

This has always been their goal.
Baby murder must be stopped at all costs. I pray it is not too late.

kscott516 Show Time
01/30/19 1:06 pm

They’re trying. Slippery slope in action.