joshua16 January 30th, 2019 7:13pm

Given their periods, and emotional problems abound, should a woman be aloud to be a court judge?

voc I am...what I am
02/04/19 4:38 pm

Lol! I see you’re just a troll. Ok cool.

Troll on baby

LeftLibertarian Makeshift Dorm
01/30/19 6:14 pm

I want to see the Judge Judy episode where she tears you a new one for this.

joshua16 FaceTime
01/30/19 6:27 pm

Why would somebody be in court for asking a question tho?

joshua16 FaceTime
01/30/19 6:29 pm

I mean, unless it’s a question that could break the law, like trying to sell drugs or something. But I wouldn’t go to court for asking this.

LeftLibertarian Makeshift Dorm
01/30/19 6:42 pm

I was thinking more so you’re already in court and say this (you don’t have to be being charged, you can be the one suing for damages, it doesn’t really matter why you’re there)

joshua16 FaceTime
01/30/19 10:14 pm

And how would this question be relevant to the case?

susanr Colorado
01/30/19 4:22 pm

Given their proclivity to violence, should men be allowed to be judges?

See how stupid that looks?

It’s really depressing that anyone still has the concept of women (with or without periods; you do know that some of us *don’t* have them, for various reasons, don’t you?). For crap’s sake, women have been very successful heads of a good number of countries (other than ours, of course). One of them just gave birth while in office a year or so ago.

My answer to your question is an absolute YES, which isn’t one of your answer options. There’s no “maybe” about it.

susanr Colorado
01/30/19 4:23 pm

And by the way, just who is it that *wouldn’t* “allow” women to be judges, anyway?

Men?

You do know that women are allowed to vote now, don’t you? Men don’t (completely) run the country any more.

joshua16 FaceTime
01/30/19 4:26 pm

I did spell “allowed” wrong. Good call.
Not saying women shouldn’t be able to vote or have a job or anything.
But when somebody’s life is being impacted, it may not be a good idea to have somebody acting irrationally. That’s all I’m saying.

susanr Colorado
01/30/19 5:22 pm

My comment about voting was in regard to the possibility of not “allowing” women to be judges. Directly or indirectly, there would be voting involved in changing that from the present state. You’d have to eliminate gender from the anti-discrimination list in the Constitution (Fourteenth Amendment), and changing an amendment is a *huge* deal.

Besides, aren’t you aware that people’s lives are directly impacted on a daily basis in *many* ways - by women as well as men? Nurses, doctors (including surgeons), police, and many others. (Would you really *not* undergo surgery by a female surgeon because of fear of “irrationality”? That’s irrational in itself.)

No, the proposition is just absurd.

TierasPet
01/31/19 6:45 am

Susanr, those are excellent points. I agree with you 100%.

handsyjo
01/30/19 2:28 pm

I think you're a lil young for this app..