badattitude January 30th, 2019 2:19am

Anyone who thinks that the rich are the only ones that got a tax cut under Trump need to read this. AOC wants a 70% tax rate on the rich. Trump already did it.

adman4285
01/30/19 1:02 pm

When I compare the amount withdrawn in 2018 against 2017 I saved over $2500 in taxes. I am middle class and the new tax cuts were awesome for me.

badattitude no place like home
01/30/19 1:05 pm

Exactly. But now I read that the ultra rich are getting hit with a 66% tax bill. That’s not the liberal mantra. Maybe Pelosi was lying.

suppressedID Science is right
01/29/19 9:25 pm

Trump did do it, but boxed it in so narrow that it is unlikely to be tripped. An illusion.

badattitude no place like home
01/29/19 9:28 pm

The article says that 18,000 high income earners will have to pay almost 70% taxes. It’s exactly what AOC wanted in her speech. Funny that Trump beat her to it.πŸ˜‚πŸ€«

badattitude no place like home
01/29/19 9:30 pm

That’s actually way more than I would think made that kind of money. I had no idea that amount of people were making over $10 million a year. Impressive.

suppressedID Science is right
01/29/19 9:35 pm

Income has gone up substantially. Buying power, not so much.

badattitude no place like home
01/29/19 9:37 pm

Funny that they say that there wasn’t any inflation under Obama. I don’t know about you, but have you tried to buy beef in the supermarket? It’s tripled in price in 8 years. What are they talking about no inflation. Geez.

suppressedID Science is right
01/29/19 8:00 pm

Q:
100% of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to Right-wing extremism (17 incidents, 50 killings). Is Right-wing violence a concern?

badattitude no place like home
01/29/19 8:07 pm

I think that you commented on the wrong poll

suppressedID Science is right
01/29/19 8:08 pm

Sorry, Breck, the notification pop up redirected me and I didn’t catch it.

That was meant for my poll.

badattitude no place like home
01/29/19 8:08 pm

I wish that I never did thatπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
01/29/19 8:24 pm

Hate crimes are a concern no doubt. No one should be targeting a specific group because they are different. But in 2018, there were still hundreds of jihad terrorist-related deaths (motive: anti-American) in the United States. So technically, we should be focusing on radical Islamic terrorists and it’s presence still in America. But yes, people don’t like change, especially when it’s rapid. And there are still people who have been born into skewed mindsets on race, gender, etc. And this can go both ways politically too. But since these hate groups are mainly white, anti-gay and anti-Muslim, they consider them as part of the “right wing”, but that has nothing to do with present conservative beliefs, so technically it’s politically incorrect.

nacho1
01/29/19 8:29 pm

Right wing extremism is a catch all phrase that encompasses any attack against a minority whether or not it is motivated by race, sex or gender by any group or person tangentially connected to any group they deem undesirable.
For example if you know what the
misogynistic incel/manosphere movement is - you win the lefty of the year award for adding a new category to “right wing extremism”.

voc I am...what I am
01/29/19 9:16 pm

I think donkey Kong is the best video game ever

badattitude no place like home
01/29/19 9:22 pm

πŸ˜‚ I like turtles. He’s going to have to live that down for the rest of his life.

badattitude no place like home
01/29/19 9:22 pm

Anyone care to comment about my poll? You know. This one?

voc I am...what I am