Show Of Hands March 26th, 2013 7:40pm

You are forced to permanently give up one of these most popular forms of entertainment. Which one do you keep?

wetheslaves Live each moment fully
03/26/13 7:32 pm

They are inseparable. Have you heard a movie without music?

Doopy Remedial Americanism
03/26/13 5:46 pm

I work part time in video. I need the movies.

Futurama St. Thomas Estate Fortuna
03/26/13 3:34 pm

I can live without movies but music that's just wrong.

susanr Colorado
03/26/13 1:59 pm

I wish I were more into music, but not enough so that I'm going to make a project of it. I don't watch movies all the time either, but I think I get more out of them.

But that sounds stupid. I'm VERY drawn to some pieces of music. They affect me more than almost any movie.

So - I don't know.

Futurama St. Thomas Estate Fortuna
03/26/13 3:38 pm

Same here. I have mood music. If I'm not in that mood than I don't want that music. Indian music is great for washing dishes. Where cleaning requires a bit more of a tempo. I think I have a music genre for every mood and every chore.

Emma Austin.ish.
03/26/13 1:48 pm

I need music. Movies I just enjoy. Sometimes, music is the only thing that calms me down. Especially when I'm driving.

thatguy81 here
03/26/13 2:56 pm

I just watch movies when I drive and I'm calm because I have no idea what's going on around me.

Emma Austin.ish.
03/26/13 3:18 pm

I guess that could work, too.

MrWolfe Nashville
03/26/13 3:18 pm

Because watching movies while you *drive* is an example of 'Safety First!'???

thatguy81 here
03/26/13 3:19 pm

Shhhh. I'm driving and trying to watch hot tub timemachine. Don't distract me!

AnnieM The Island
03/26/13 1:41 pm

I'm not very in to music. I used to be, but not any more. I almost never listen to the radio and probably listen to music that is for me on one of my devices about once or twice a week. I'm much more likely to be watching tv or a movie.

More often than not if music is playing in my house or car…

AnnieM The Island
03/26/13 1:41 pm

it is either one of my son's kids bands (mostly Imagination Movers) or its a playlist of classical music we put together for him when he was just a weekly two old. He actually asks for the classical music and knows the name of the composer for some of his favorites.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
03/26/13 1:00 pm

I like Movies, but unless I'm actually watching one (or watching TV), it's a pretty good bet I have music playing. Music is the soundtrack to the "movie" of memories in my head.