Zod Above Pugetropolis
03/23/13 7:43 am

I'm not sure what a pop diva is, but I immediately think of Madonna. She seemed to get better and less annoying with age. Male or female, I tend to prefer singer-songwriters over pop stars.

Doopy Remedial Americanism
03/22/13 11:27 pm

I was really unable to answer the polls. I don't know enough about them to have preferences.

susanr Colorado
03/22/13 11:32 pm

I didn't either. I answered anyway.

MrWolfe Nashville
03/22/13 10:22 pm

Touché!! Ba ha ha

MrWolfe Nashville
03/22/13 10:24 pm

I was actually driving my two girls to Chattanooga today to meet up with my mom (it's the halfway point between Nashville & Atlanta)
My girls are middle-schoolers & had all of this pop stuff playing in the car, hence the questions ;)

thatguy81 here
03/22/13 11:10 pm

You sure it wasn't "dad! Do we still have to listen to katy perry?"

MrWolfe Nashville
03/22/13 11:15 pm

Yeah, right... I *purposefully* left out Taylor Swift from these lists, as I've my fill of that whiney little waif

MrWolfe Nashville
03/22/13 11:18 pm

I'm currently waiting for the 'you insensitive bastard' comments from the pill-eaters over on the 'prescription' poll...

susanr Colorado
03/22/13 11:31 pm

I must have missed something on the prescription drug poll. I'm already contending with someone telling me soap is going to kill us all. Do I have to deal with you too? Should I have stuck with my 191/110 blood pressure rather than "eat pills"?

susanr Colorado
03/22/13 11:32 pm

And thank you for sparing us from having to choose between TS and someone else.

MrWolfe Nashville
03/22/13 11:37 pm

No, I was subconsciously poking fun at my friends & family who are *clearly* over-medicated.... Very tongue-in-cheek. You'll get it if you see it :)

MrWolfe Nashville
03/22/13 11:42 pm

Did you see me threaten livefree with your wrath on the 'pop diva trilogy' question? He he

susanr Colorado
03/22/13 11:43 pm

Oh good. I wasn't up for another battle with a friend. I'm already trying to avoid MoreLove's comments about all drugs being poison and we should must not use them. And the soap guy. I think maybe he's selling something.

susanr Colorado
03/22/13 11:50 pm

Yes, I did! I'm the one who "liked" it.

AnnieM The Island
03/23/13 2:53 am

I am so, so, soooo glad that my son is still at that age when I'm usually the one to introduce him to music. He's never even heard a Taylor Swift song.
It's coming soon, though. I had to cut back on the non-preschool Disney Channel shows big time when he started throwing a fit in Target because he…

AnnieM The Island
03/23/13 2:54 am

wanted a Selena Gomez cd & one from those little girls from Shake It Up.
I even have to be careful of the preschool stuff. He's crazy over the Imagination Movers, which doesn't bother me much, & they actually have some fun songs that aren't super cutesy or condescending, but my FIL started letting…

AnnieM The Island
03/23/13 2:54 am

him watch Fresh Beat Band when he's over there. They make me want to rip off my ears.

Thankfully with pop music- or whatever non-preschool genre- its mostly whatever I introduce him to.
Well, me and my FIL. When he heard the kiddo singing a CCR song he busted out his Eagles albums.

AnnieM The Island
03/23/13 2:55 am

Now the kid loves both of them and the "big DVDs with no pictures."