rons June 12th, 2018 9:39pm

Democrats will look to Hollywood to help save their asses in upcoming elections. Will that cause a boycott against the movie industry?

Nik
06/12/18 6:02 pm

Ummm, that’s a broad brush you’re using.
I personally do not know ANY Democrats that get their opinions from celebrities.
I do know a LOT of Republicans that get their opinions from Fox and that ilk.

rons WOKE is sick
06/12/18 6:39 pm

Did you see all those knuckleheads give Di Nero a standing Ovation?

Nik
06/12/18 6:42 pm

Nope, I don’t watch award shows often, and the Tonys, never.
And yes they are knuckleheads. But they don’t speak for the majority of the left.

rons WOKE is sick
06/12/18 6:46 pm

Why do you think it is a broad brush? It was reported that the Dems will seek help from Hollywood create ads. Some people my feel offended and boycott movies. I don’t boycott, I just have no interest sitting in a theater.
90 % of movies today are violent or riddled with sex. No wonder Weinstein got away with his stuff for so long.

Nik
06/12/18 6:49 pm

If I said that all Republicans hate the poor, that’s a broad brush.
When you put ALL in the sentence that makes the statement basically untrue.

rons WOKE is sick
06/12/18 6:55 pm

I never used the word ALL. Are you in the right poll?

Nik
06/12/18 7:02 pm

Yes I am, I realize now that you didn’t use the word “all”, sorry about that.
But your wording (to me) seemed to group all left into one bucket.

voc I am...what I am
06/12/18 8:20 pm

I gotta agree with nik. That is a very broad brush. You didn’t say some dems, you said dems.

If I said republicans are homophobic and racist, people would think that I mean all.

rons WOKE is sick
06/14/18 12:52 pm

Dems could be more then one and not less then two. Didn’t say some nor say all. Said “dems”. And what I said was true. They are dems and actors colluding as we speak. Not all, but some.

orgblu10 Shamerica
06/12/18 3:27 pm

I'm not going to cut out my own entertainment because of their screwed up politics. I'll simply abstain from voting for liberals.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
06/12/18 3:16 pm

I don’t think Hollywood types helped Clinton in the election. They gave her their support, but they didn’t convince others to vote for her. I don’t think they will be much help in the midterm elections either.

Texas1 did not proofread
06/12/18 3:01 pm

Let’s let the people that hypothetically promote violence find a rational solution to our tanking approval ratings since everyone that can think for themselves always does what Hollywood suggests.
It’s a pathetic idea. Let’s think about how this idea came to be. So I see a bunch of dems meeting behind closed doors. “Okay guys, we are getting our asses handed to us. Who can think of a respectable group of people to give us advise on reality and force the people to like us?”

Texas1 did not proofread
06/12/18 3:31 pm

Damn auto cucumber got me again! That’s supposed to be hypocritical, and not hypothetical!

lj74
06/12/18 2:49 pm

Not a boycott. However Hollywood has played their hand.

doober72 Vidalia, Ga.
06/12/18 2:43 pm

No, sadly there are still alot of sheep out there.

riggsy Myrtle Beach, S.C.
06/12/18 2:42 pm

It worked so well for HRC.

rons WOKE is sick
06/12/18 2:45 pm

Maybe they were vocal enough. She speent a lot of time kissing their asses instead of hanging with the people.

rons WOKE is sick
06/12/18 2:42 pm

I’m not advocating boycotting. Not my style.