polster2 June 10th, 2018 10:43pm

There are an estimated 54,000 children who are US citizens, because they were born in America, but are living in Mexico because their parents have been deported. Do you think it would be better to keep these children and their parents in the US?

commonsense America isnt racist
06/11/18 8:33 am

Nope. We shouldn’t break up families. 😄

06/11/18 10:52 am

Then let’s let everyone stay.

Think Lovin Life
06/10/18 6:26 pm

Agreed.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
06/10/18 5:37 pm

Keep the family together by deporting them together.

lj74
06/10/18 5:34 pm

That’s what their parents were counting on initially. Could care less. It’s time the parents are held accountable for their actions and don’t try and make everyone else feel guilty about it.

Jazzy5 USA
06/10/18 5:06 pm

Being an American takes a lot more than coming illegally and having a child..

06/10/18 5:07 pm

What do you mean by that?

Jazzy5 USA
06/10/18 5:37 pm

Getting over the border and having a baby, breaking laws, seems un-American to me!
I don’t see anchor babies as citizens, even though the law says they are.

06/10/18 5:39 pm

How about when the Europeans came to America? Or when European refugees landed on Ellis Island? Oh, wait, those people were white. I forgot.

Malekithe Resist
06/10/18 5:56 pm

Did Europeans enter thru Ellis Island legally?

06/10/18 5:59 pm

They sure did. 12 million people entered America through Ellis Island.

06/10/18 6:07 pm

So they came here legally, but you’ve got a problem with it because they were white?

Seems like you’re a racist.

06/10/18 6:10 pm

No, what I’m saying is that we had a very relaxed immigration policy in the US until it was brown and black people trying to immigrate here in large numbers. Then, we all of a sudden put up all these barriers. I think this is due to the racism of conservatives.

06/10/18 6:13 pm

Saying no doesn’t take away your racist statement.

It makes since that you’d bring race up so quickly though. Most racists do that.

06/10/18 6:14 pm

You actually misinterpreted what I said, but continue to project.

06/10/18 6:15 pm

Do you at least ask your fellow klansmen how they are before you start talking about, to use your words, the “black and brown people”?

06/10/18 6:16 pm

I’m not a member of the KKK. You’re out of your mind.

06/10/18 6:19 pm

No misinterpreting here. You brought up race. Then said that the people who followed the law only got to be here because they were white. Never mind all the other people of different races that came here as well. Plus all the countless others who came here LEGALLY after the laws got stricter.

So either you’re racist, or just dumb. My guess is it’s both.

06/10/18 6:20 pm

At least you’ve shown your true colors.

06/10/18 6:23 pm

I never said what you’ve accused me of saying. I merely remarked that conservatives in America were okay with very relaxed immigration policies when most of the immigrants were white Europeans. Then, when most immigrants were no longer white Europeans, conservatives decided to make immigration laws much more strict, something that we’re still grappling with as a nation today. However, it’s abundantly clear that conservative immigration policy is about keeping America as white as possible.

06/10/18 6:25 pm

That’s not even close to what you said. You’re not very good at side stepping your racist comments. Would you like to try again though?

06/10/18 6:27 pm

Once again, you’ve misinterpreted what I was saying. But you’ll just continue to pretend that I’m racist as you become enraged that whites will be the minority in America in just a few short decades. What you’re doing is called “projection.” Look it up.

06/10/18 6:33 pm

I just summarized exactly what you said. Just because you got called out for showing your racist side you want to now say “you meant more”. No ones buying it.

That’s two strikes on trying to sidestep your racist comments. Want one last try?

...

commonman1 Peace
06/10/18 6:34 pm

When you confuse illegal with legal immigration and the tie racism to it you fall off the liberal cliff.

06/10/18 6:34 pm

Want to stop projecting your white supremacy onto me?

06/10/18 6:37 pm

Swing and a miss poly.

Accepting responsibility is your first step to recovery. Just because you’re a racist now doesn’t mean you have to always be one.

06/10/18 6:38 pm

How am I a racist for pointing out facts about conservative immigration policy?

06/10/18 6:42 pm

I’ve already very plainly told you how we know you’re a racist. The fact that you are still confused points to a deeper problem all together.

Just remember, you don’t have to hate people because of their skin color. You can choose not to be racist. Let go of that hate in your heart.

...

06/10/18 6:44 pm

I have no hate in my heart. You’re projecting again. I think you need to let go of the hate in your heart and stop being such a racist.

06/10/18 6:46 pm

I’m just trying to offer you help on your way to not holding people’s skin color against them. However, your playground attempt of “I know you are, but what am I?” is not amusing.

06/10/18 6:51 pm

Perhaps you should stop projecting instead of admitting that you’re a racist. I bet you have a confederate flag in your house and admire people like Jared Taylor. You’re a sad excuse for a human, and people like you will soon be in the permanent minority in the US. Have a wonderful evening.

06/10/18 6:58 pm

Don’t have the flag, and don’t know who that is. Judging by the context I’m going to guess he’s some kind of racist. Which doesn’t surprise me that you’d know who it is. You can try to distract from your own racist comments, but we’ve already read them.

It’s up to you to show people that a leopard can change its spots. Next time you want to suppress someone just remind yourself that you don’t have to be racist.

...

06/10/18 6:59 pm

Jared Taylor would be your hero if you knew who he was.

06/10/18 7:03 pm

Sounds like you really look up to him. This revelation surprises no one though.

Malekithe Resist
06/10/18 7:44 pm

Those stricter immigration policies were not restricted to conservatives. The Democrats have historically been far more racist.

06/10/18 7:45 pm

I “look up to him” merely because I know who he is? LOL

06/10/18 7:45 pm

Malek...The Democrats were fairly conservative until the 1960s.

06/10/18 8:14 pm

Poly... you’re the one telling people who would be there hero. Must mean you think very highly of the guy.

It’s ok for you to have hero’s. It’s not going to help you not be a racist if your heroes are also racist though. We’re here to help you.

commonman1 Peace
06/10/18 10:12 pm

Polster you’re such a racist. Is it that your identity of who you are can only be based on the color of a person’s skin?

06/11/18 2:33 am

No, conservatives hate minorities, though.

Jazzy5 USA
06/11/18 4:45 am

Polster:
How do you live each day with all that racist hate?
Sad for you....

commonman1 Peace
06/15/18 8:47 pm

Conservatives don’t hate minorities. The democrats are the welfare party. Welfare is a tool used by the Democratic party to weaken and subjugate black communities to keep them as a depressed underclass that will remain reliant and, naturally, vote Democrat. The democrats wants keep blacks on the plantation. Democrats are the racists. That’s why you’re the racist.