MJSeals June 8th, 2018 2:22am

Have you ever gotten sick in public?

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
06/09/18 9:03 pm

I was in a restaurant when I was little, and I puked all over my food. But I had a nasty cold and I couldn't keep anything down. My mom had me drugged up on cold medicine and the food made me barf I think.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
06/08/18 1:04 pm

Yes, I’ve thrown up a couple of times. And, at Sea World paramedics took me to the hospital when I was having a gallbladder attack.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/08/18 6:28 am

Does this describe you last night after watching a team you hate achieve something you’ve never seen your own team even get close to?

I’ve never actually like thrown up in front of people, but people have witnessed me making a mad dash to the restroom holding my mouth lol

MJSeals J.D.
06/08/18 6:44 am

I actually missed most of the game, after witnessing this my night out ended kind of quickly so I just went home and by the time I got back there was 3 minutes left

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/08/18 7:02 am

Seeing somebody get sick in public ruined your whole night? You’re from the suburbs aren’t you lol

MJSeals J.D.
06/08/18 7:46 am

Other states don't have the overpopulation that California has

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/08/18 9:33 am

My comment wasn’t related to population but ok lol. Chalk it up to a weak stomach I guess?

MJSeals J.D.
06/08/18 9:37 am

Bar tenders cut everyone off.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/08/18 9:38 am

Back to the important conversation, what names have you been hearing as a possible replacement for Doug Weight? You think Lou will bring in a known face like Scott Stevens? Perhaps Vigneault? Or perhaps a fresh face with no NHL coaching experience?

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/08/18 9:40 am

I’m gonna laugh my tits off if he hires Dan Bylsma.

MJSeals J.D.
06/08/18 9:57 am

I have heard a few people mention Sheldon Keefe of the Toronto Marlies and (for some reason) Barry Trotz keeps getting name dropped. I can say the fact that Doug Weight is remaining with the franchise is apparently a move requested by John Tavares

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/08/18 11:23 am

Rumor has it that the Caps & Trotz agreed to go separate ways after this season regardless of the result. I dunno how true that is, or how that’s affected now, but Trotz has a history of failure so I wouldn’t really see it as a step in the right direction any another team picks him up.

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
06/07/18 8:37 pm

Too many times to count

Praetorianus Fair enough.
06/07/18 7:48 pm

You mean throw up? Rarely but yes.
However, I made it to the next trash can to barf inro.
I've seen people bend over and do it on the sidewalk, on one occasion someone lost a major meal in the public library, 30 feet from the bathroom. He was taken to the hospital, still, try to have the willpower to get to an acceptable place to upchuck please.

MJSeals J.D.
06/07/18 7:54 pm

Yeah I witnessed it today and didn't want to make the poll verbally sound gross. But the poor guy looks like something went down the wrong pipe or sit well in his stomach so he was ok after he was done.

He ended up on the front lawn of an accounting firm!

Praetorianus Fair enough.
06/07/18 8:03 pm

Down the wrong pipe, in that case willpower is useless, it's a gag reflex.