Axl752 June 7th, 2018 11:39pm

Today I saw an official looking flag flying in someone's yard that read "TRUMP", then below it "NO MORE BULLSHIT". A few years ago ... would you have ever dreamed, that outside of a comedy movie you'd ever see a presidential flag like that?

patrickmen11 uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
06/13/18 5:10 am

It’s not that hard to make yourself a “professional looking flag” and get it made through some custom flag making service (Northstar I think is one).

jlong105 Indiana
06/08/18 3:05 am

Saw similar with Obama. Probably made by the same flag company.

EarlyBird Portland
06/07/18 7:37 pm

Around here, bad things could happen to the house that has that sign.

EarlyBird Portland
06/07/18 7:50 pm

Because people don’t like Trump. My aunt has a trump bumper sticker and her car was keyed. The police told her they see a lot of vandalism to cars showing support for trump.

historylover
06/07/18 9:22 pm

My car had stuff poured all over it in 1972 because I had a Nixon bumper sticker. My car was keyed in 2008 because I had a McCain bumper sticker. Both events unsurprisingly happened on college campuses. Tell me again, who are the fascists?
(And no, I’m not sorry for supporting them. The other choices were McGovern and Obama. I am sorry the Republican Party was liberal enough to nominate Nixon and McCain.)

dlinz001
06/07/18 9:26 pm

Sounds like the people who want equal opportunities and freedom of speech only want it if it sides with their opinion

CMChristian gone
06/07/18 7:04 pm

I literally had a dream that Hillary Clinton left the white house in tears a few days before election day. I'm good at predicting the future.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
06/07/18 6:22 pm

I’m not entirely sure if this is pro or anti Trump.. I love ambiguous flags.

Zach21 California
06/07/18 6:01 pm

Is that flag against trump or supporting him?

Praetorianus Fair enough.
06/07/18 5:33 pm

Well, I've seen, years ago, a flag against Bush with "no more bushit".
What else isn't new?

06/07/18 5:23 pm

I never thought I’d see so many confederate flags in the New York suburbs either. *started seeing them in the last 4 years.

AdamStephens West Virginia
06/07/18 5:41 pm

Ignorance is bliss

06/07/18 5:53 pm

It’s sad is what it is. It’s effing NY, not confederate Georgia.

voc I am...what I am
06/07/18 7:58 pm

I’m seeing them all over in my little town in Michigan. It cracks me up when I see them saying “heritage, not hate”. Not one of those morons is from the south and Michigan fought for the union.

AdamStephens West Virginia
06/07/18 8:00 pm

Can't be heritage, must be hate.

voc I am...what I am
06/07/18 8:00 pm

Or just fucking dumbasses. Seriously we have a lot of stupid people around here.

jlong105 Indiana
06/08/18 3:09 am

Or just people exercising their first amendment. I know some people don’t want that exercised when they disagree.

But, hey, that happens on both sides. Whining about the confederate flag is equal to the conservative whining about the kneeling at NFL games.

06/08/18 3:46 am

I don’t think they should have their first amendment rights squashed. I just find it odd behavior for people who live in northern NY and have no connection to the confederate south of 150+ years ago. I don’t agree with it or kneeling players but it’s their right.

voc I am...what I am
06/08/18 3:56 am

No one here is saying they can’t have it. I’m saying people in Michigan who are flying it calling it heritage are dumbasses.

jlong105 Indiana
06/08/18 4:15 am

I would say the recent surge has more to do with the outrage that it causes than belief in slavery or states rights or heritage or whatever.

Some people always want to play the hard ass and think they prove something by going against the grain.

voc I am...what I am
06/08/18 4:27 am

That could be too. I still think the majority here are just dumb

06/08/18 5:04 am

This has been a phenomena since the last two years of the Obama presidency in my neck of the woods at least.

jlong105 Indiana
06/08/18 5:05 am

Probably about the time Walmart and amazon quit selling them would be my guess.

06/08/18 5:07 am

Good correlation. We also have an abundance of don’t tread on me flags floating around. It’s interesting to see the flags juxtapose with the love has no place here lawn signs.

voc I am...what I am
06/08/18 5:22 am

You guys have signs that say love has no place here? Wow. Remind me not to come to your neck of the woods! You guys are no joke. We have signs that say hate has no home here. They’re under the confederate flags.

06/08/18 5:22 am

And personally, when we buy our next house, we don’t want to live next to either of these people. Lol. Why? Because someone is always trying to engage your or convert you to their side and we just want to live the American dream where you ignore your neighbors and get your paper in your robe in peace.

06/08/18 5:23 am

That should have read *hate has no place here

voc I am...what I am
06/08/18 5:25 am

I get my paper naked. That ensures the neighbors never talk to me. The cops talk to me a lot, but not my neighbors.

jlong105 Indiana
06/08/18 8:34 am

Those bastards leave the nude guy alone on his own property! Murcia!

jlong105 Indiana
06/08/18 8:35 am

Murica! Stupid autocorrect doesn’t know how to spell murica.

06/08/18 8:37 am

Men should be able to freely dangle on their own land.

jlong105 Indiana
06/08/18 8:39 am

Women too!

Is dangle the right word. Bounce, hang?

06/08/18 8:54 am

No one wants to see all this dangling.

jlong105 Indiana
06/08/18 9:55 am

Then they have no place on your land!

orgblu10 Shamerica
06/07/18 5:20 pm

I never, ever, dreamed this country would be so screwed up that people like Trump, Clinton, Johnson, and Stein would even be able to win their parties' nominations. Boggles my mind.

06/07/18 5:24 pm

Goes to show you what telling the best story can do. Sad

06/07/18 5:28 pm

And even sadder is that Gavin newsom will be your next governor.

orgblu10 Shamerica
06/07/18 5:33 pm

It is. It's tragic. If you were ever a Parks and Rec fan, Newsom is Bobby Newport. What a turd. Regularly plays hooky from his job. I miss Jerry Brown already, believe it or not. The worst thing is there was actually a republican I liked, Travis Allen. I think he finished 4th.

06/07/18 5:40 pm

I listen to John and Ken on kfi every night and then Conway and my god...he’s awful and if this is the new trend, he’ll be president.

orgblu10 Shamerica
06/07/18 5:42 pm

Lol (NOT) unless Kamala Harris beats him to it.
ARRGGHH!!!😡

06/07/18 5:52 pm

She’s just as bad. I think we’ve talked about this before and forgive me if it wasn’t you but I’d vote for a good democrat if there was one that was running. I always liked Lieberman. Particularly in the next election but it looks like I’ll be writing in again.

Zach21 California
06/07/18 6:02 pm

Don’t give in yet. Cox has a chance. As slight as it may be.

orgblu10 Shamerica
06/07/18 6:10 pm

I don't remember if we have, but I've basically given up on the Democrats. I would consider Republicans and Libertarians, but after the debacle of 2016, I'm skeptical.

wolf124 California
06/07/18 10:19 pm

Sorry, but I actually look forward to Gavin winning in November. I love his energy and enjoy his speeches. Having someone younger might be good for us as well. I don't listen to John and Ken anymore.

06/08/18 3:53 am

Don’t apologize for your views. I don’t care for Newsom’s positions toward illegal immigration and sanctuary cities. To be clear, the people here need some sort of pathway to citizenship and we need to make it easier for people to come here legally but the idea that we have so many people here illegally and working and undoubtedly unprotected by labor laws, poor living conditions, etc. that’s problematic. And then tying the hands of police and ICE is a problem too.

wolf124 California
06/08/18 7:17 am

Any humane approach to resolve the many issues surrounding immigration would be great. Reform is definately necessary. I've heard Gavin mention before that he hopes for this. The Democrats seem to do a lot of talk with little action. Gavin, however, has proven to not shy away from action on topics that might be unpopular (gay marriage).

Zach21 California
06/08/18 9:25 am

A vote for Gavin is just another vote for open borders and sanctuary policies. Pass.

06/08/18 9:27 am

A lot of talk with little action seems to be a problem on both sides these days. I know it’s Pollyanna but I wish there was more bipartisan cooperation.

commonman1 Peace
06/07/18 5:07 pm

Did the flag imply Trump as no more bullshit from government or Trump quit the bullshit?

Axl752 NY
06/07/18 5:10 pm

First line said Trump. Second line said No More Bullshit. Your guess is as good as mine.

mfjd1948 rural johnson co iowa
06/07/18 4:52 pm

He surely is our bullshit president. 70% of what he says, twits are lies.