Squidboy June 7th, 2018 1:46am

This week marks the 50th anniversary of Robert Kennedy’s assassination. Between Robert & John, who’s assassination was a bigger loss for America?

Odysseus We All Need A Fantasy
06/06/18 7:11 pm

RFK gets my vote. The murder of his brother changed him in a profound way. He became more of a caring, compassionate man who united both Black and White working class families. If only ....

jfish82285 Tennessean in Colorado
06/06/18 7:10 pm

More was accomplished in the wake of the death of John Kennedy. If he had not been assassinated, we don’t know how long it would’ve been before those advancements would have been made.

Robert, however, had a bright future ahead and had a vision for the country. I don’t know if he would have beaten Humphrey in the primary, but I definitely believe he would have beaten Nixon.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
06/06/18 7:28 pm

My two cents.....he would have spanked Hubert.

lj74
06/07/18 7:12 am

Agreed. I believe Robert wound have fired Hoover.

Korosensei Maine
06/06/18 6:55 pm

My big problem with JFK is that he was a powerful man who by all accounts used his power to sleep with many women he is not too many steps away from being a rapist

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
06/06/18 6:49 pm

Both were tragic, but I choose Robert. JFK was POTUS and he still casts a shadow. He gave us the peace corps and men on the moon. His legacy makes us better. In the void of RFK...we were left with Nixon, Vietnam, Laos, Watergate and Carter. I’m not sure we have recovered from his loss.
🐙

commonman1 Peace
06/06/18 7:01 pm

You forgot Johnson. Both Kennedys dislike him immensely. They weren't even on the same page politically. Some say Johnson could have been responsible for Johns death. I think it was the mob as the brothers took them head on.

AdamStephens West Virginia
06/06/18 7:02 pm

You never ceases to say dumb shit common.

commonman1 Peace
06/06/18 7:04 pm

Coming from you, the know nothing, that's a complement.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
06/06/18 7:10 pm

LBJ was toast by the time RFK was running for POTUS. That aside.....my gut tells me that LBJ had a hand in JFK’s assassination. I can’t prove that and have no evidence of course....it’s just a hunch. LBJ was a power mad Machiavellian leader. JFK and his assassin were both killed in his home state. It fits the psych profile. But.....I’m an idiot...so who knows?
?

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
06/06/18 7:15 pm

This documentary (part 9 of 9) makes the case that LBJ was involved.
youtu.be/-F-LY1HblmE

commonman1 Peace
06/06/18 8:06 pm

4boot awesome video. Damn Johnson was a evil man and corrupt. Now I got to see the other theories. But this one was compelling.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
06/06/18 9:09 pm

The series is unique because it has interviews with many eye witnesses.

Based on my many years of reading and watching videos like these, I’m almost certain dark elements of the US government, including LBJ; anti Castro Cubans; the Mafia; and others were responsible. Elements of the CIA, the Cubans, and the Mafia had been working together for years prior to the assassination, with Cuba being the common interest.

Oswald very likely was a minor CIA operative and was part of the plot. He was manipulated and chosen to take the blame. IMO, he didn’t fire a shot, but was downstairs in the building having lunch during the shooting. Likely there were several shooting teams involved, firing from multiple locations.

commonman1 Peace
06/06/18 9:43 pm

The finger print of Wallace in the school book depository tied him to the shooting. I was in awe here is the smoking gun. Then the witnesses were extremely compelling.

Are the other series different stand alone theories or do they all intertwine with one another?

Sounds like a good miniseries.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
06/06/18 9:56 pm

Generally the episodes are related, but they look at very different aspects of the case, like medical, coverups, the shooters, etc.

One very compelling witness is a former special forces officer who was asked, presumably by a CIA agent, to kill a Naval officer who was involved with taking JFK’s autopsy photos. He turned down the job, but didn’t learn of the implications until years later. If I recall, it’s in episode six. The series is a British production. I don’t think the American mainstream media would dare challenge the official narrative.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
06/07/18 10:56 am

I think I saw that. It talked about all the conspiracies of who shot him?