TheEngineerGuy June 6th, 2018 2:45am

Dod you graduate college (Bachelor’s degree) in four years?

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
06/06/18 8:27 am

*graduate FROM college. In this sense, the verb is intransitive. In another sense, a college CAN graduate a class of a thousand, because that sense is transitive (can take a direct object).

⚜ ᎢᎻᎬ ᏩᎡᎪᎷᎷᎪᎡ ᏢᎾᏞᏆᏟᎬ ⚜

jlong105 Indiana
06/06/18 7:28 am

Longer than 4 calendar years much less than4 years schooling

shygal47 Florida east coast
06/06/18 5:23 am

Finished dual BA and BS simultaneously in 2.5 yrs.

JustHarry FL
06/06/18 5:12 am

Rutgers College at night over eight years. Company I worked for paid for me to go to college. Worked during the day, College at night. Even though I didn’t see my wife or son a lot during those times, it was worth it!

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
06/06/18 5:05 am

I’m still in college. I’ll let you know in two years.

katerina13 stuck in the middle
06/06/18 1:27 am

Am I the only one who noticed the poll question said ‘dod,’ rather than ‘did?’ My comment below wasn’t a typo. It was a play on the typo in the poll question. 😁

snagglepuss Story Time
06/06/18 1:14 am

No, I took three semesters at a center then transferred into a four year. All together 5 1/2 years.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/05/18 10:02 pm

No...8 for my first BA, but I got four Associates degrees along the way. I completed my 2nd Bachelors in a year & my MBA in 18 months.

susanr Colorado
06/05/18 9:14 pm

Oh heck no. I went to one college for 2 years in Illinois in a 6-year program but dropped out after close to 2 years, in 1966. In 1974-5 I took some college classes part time in DC. At a community college in Michigan I took one and then two evening classes at a time while working full time, ~1981-85. I quit my job in 1985 and started taking more day classes at the same CC but still not with an aim to graduate. I eventually got talked into finishing a degree an going to graduate school, so I switched to a 4-year college and spent 3 more academic years there, 1987-90, plus a summer of research at another nearby college in 1989. I finally graduated in 1990.

I don’t know how to add up the years since a lot of it was part time, but it was definitely more than 4 full time years, and the span of time was over two decades.

smahg
06/05/18 9:02 pm

Yes, I graduated from college in four years.

JamesStL
06/05/18 11:27 pm

I dodn't. 🙁

katerina13 stuck in the middle
06/06/18 1:22 am

You saw that in the poll question, dodn’t you?

JDoe Its a gift
06/05/18 7:48 pm

5 year plan. I was working near full time to pay for the college.