rons June 5th, 2018 12:09pm

Bill Clinton while hawking his book was quizzed on CBS about Monica Lewinsky. Bill took the “they did it too!” defense and threw JFK and LBJ under the bus for their sexual escapades. Was his comment appropriate?

MannIsMe Did You Assume My Party
06/06/18 6:21 pm

Frankly, when you're hounded about something as much as he is, AFTER all the trials and hearings and rulings and whatnot, you're allowed any excuses you can find.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
06/06/18 5:41 am

You mean like how Trumplicans like to remind me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? Naaaaaaaah. Don't care anymore. They have beat the dead horse so hard it is beyond unrecognizable

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
06/06/18 5:44 am

Move on. NOBODY CARES! Trump probably does it too

Diogenes FreeMeBe
06/05/18 9:51 pm

Depends what the meaning of “it” is!

tokala
06/05/18 10:57 am

I’m tired of the “they did it, too” excuse. Didn’t their parents ask them, “if your friend jumps off a cliff, will you do it, too?”

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
06/05/18 9:26 am

Congrats. They're scummy too. That doesn't excuse what Clinton did.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
06/05/18 7:38 am

It’s another lame ‘Whataboutism.’ Not appropriate. That being said.....move the fuck on. This happened over 20 years ago. We’ve beaten this damned horse to death, lit it on fire, pissed on it’s ashes and then rubbed them all over ourselves. Bill Clinton is a pariah because if this.....and it’s given a green light to two decades of bi-partisan shitty behavior because people just point to Clinton. MOVE ON. This country has far bigger problems right now than a blow job.

06/05/18 7:49 am

Bill was on CBS news, they prodded him about the affair not me. Did you watch it? It was even reported surprisingly on MSNBC and CNN. Mika was upset with Bill. But to bring up other presidents and their sexcapades was low. The guy is a feckless creep. I didn’t bring it up. It’s in the news. Get you head out of your ass and pay attention. I know you get upset when I bring up Billy but this time it was his comments.
He and his book hawking tour is the NEWS!
You should be tired of collusion by now.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
06/05/18 8:30 am

I’m aware of it. I don’t care. Am I tired of the investigation into Russian election tampering? Of course. But you know what? We are 1 year into this and already have over 20 indictments & guilty pleas. I’ve got 20 years of listening to people bitch and moan about a consensual blow job that didn’t involve treason, conspiracy or national security. Buckle up buttercup, the best is yet to come. Call me in 19 years.

06/05/18 8:33 am

None to do with Russian collusion. Some dating back to 2010.

06/05/18 8:40 am

I keep telling you I don’t care about the BJ. I care that it was done in the Oval office, my office. That’s what made me angry. The man had no respect for his position. He was a female predator and and alleged rapist. He and his bride should just go away. He’s doing the book circuit with Patterson and you should expect he will be asked about his affairs. Being a pig is fine but do it on your own time not mine! Consensual? He never ask the people if it was ok to have sex in the oval office. Would you have consented?

06/05/18 1:37 pm

16 are against Russians in Russia. Go get’em boy!

Odysseus We All Need A Fantasy
06/05/18 7:02 am

No, probably not. But, let’s try to interject some context here. When our Founding Fathers did these things they called them “dalliances” or “indiscretions”. Now we call them ugly sordid affairs. Same behavior, different consequences.

06/05/18 7:51 am

My issue was he got head in the Oval office, on the job and was still loved by the feminist! If I had sex with my secretary on my desk I would have been fired. But this feckless creep gets away with everything.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
06/06/18 5:46 am

You just contradicted yourself. You just said you didn't give a flying fart he got a hummer, now you say you do. Which is it?

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/05/18 6:32 am

No issue with his sexual escapades that were consensual

06/05/18 7:52 am

In my Oval office was more the consensual. I you got caught doing that on your job it would be ok?

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/05/18 8:25 am

Well I work in a school with kids, so that is a different issue. The act itself at work I dont have an issue with

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
06/05/18 5:53 am

Appropriate?

I don't know about appropriate but it was relevant.

06/05/18 6:09 am

Deflection is the name of the game. Shedding some of his sexually escapades among other pigs dilutes his involvement.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
06/05/18 6:58 am

Maybe, or sharing knowledge of other people in powerful positions doing the same thing dilutes the severity of the issue.

06/05/18 7:53 am

Not the same. The place was relevant, like the Oval office on my dime.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
06/05/18 8:03 am

🤔 the Secret Service have been covering up Affairs since the birth of the Secret Service. Me thinks this happens more often than you think.

06/05/18 8:24 am

I look at facts and objective evidence like a blue dress and his admission he was getting bj’s in my Oval office. The rest is conjecture and rumors. They say JFK had a bevy of beauties swimming naked in the WH pool. He made one of the girls give his friend a BJ. But that what someone said. I go the Joe Friday route.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
06/05/18 8:26 am

So your argument is that JFK's incident was hearsay and Bill Clinton had some sort of evidence of Preston but I urge you to realize that that as well is hearsay.

06/05/18 9:44 am

Ever hear of the blue dress? He admitted to it. Rock solid evidence Bill was screwing around with Monica Lewinsky in the Oval Office of the WH.

SeberskiSeryozh
06/05/18 5:43 am

Well, he was pointing out that he was vilified.

06/05/18 5:47 am

He was getting BJ in his office which happened to be the peoples office. He ruined lives of people. He wasn’t tarred and feathered and ruin out on a rail. He was embraces. She was a liar, Paula Jones was trailer trash is all you heard for a year. Oh, poor Bill! He was vilified! No, poor Bill was a pig.

Donaldo goober peas
06/05/18 5:41 am

Do feminists like him?

06/05/18 5:44 am

Yes they do.

Donaldo goober peas
06/05/18 5:45 am

Then bitches be trippin

06/05/18 5:49 am

They’d all line up for a chance to be under his desk!

Jazzy5 USA
06/05/18 5:14 am

Isn’t that directly from the Clinton Official Handbook.
Lie, deflect, distort, deny, destroy and obstruct!

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes