4JC June 4th, 2018 7:47pm

AL’s holding a primary election 6/5, voting on a long list of candidates. Having probs finding a page that compares all the Republican candidates on 1 page. I went to AL GOP page, but am having to look at multiple links. Would love ivoter guide HELP!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
06/04/18 12:47 pm

πŸ’  4JC asked:
06/04/2018

Here’s a site!
Sorry!

...

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
06/04/18 12:48 pm

I am SO fed up with how AL keeps us in the dark on this, when other states send out huge packets of material! 😑😑😑

...

historylover
06/04/18 1:08 pm

The information on each candidate from the state voting office should be online and in the newspapers.

historylover
06/04/18 1:09 pm

All of the candidates should have websites from which you can learn some info.

PeaceKeepaGirl advance democracy
06/04/18 1:16 pm

Maybe this?

Republicans: www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/2018/06/03/voters-guide-republican-primary-candidates/666010002/

Democrats: www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/2018/06/03/voters-guide-democratic-statewide-primary-candidates/666024002/

Of course I have to that I have no idea what agenda Brian Lyman of Montgomery Advertiser might want to push or what things about the candidates he considers noteworthy. Any one-and-done link is going to be subject to bias from whoever is presenting it and will likely fail to capture the whole breadth of the candidates' platforms and personas. But I do imagine having a little blurb on each candidate could be useful as a starting point nonetheless.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
06/04/18 3:26 pm

Thanks, PKG! That is AWESOME! I was having to go from the GOP page to a link to just the Gubernatorial candidates and then to 4 links from that, and then back to the GOP page and to a link for the AG, and then to 3 links from that, etc. And there are at least 20-40 people running for all the different jobs. You should see the tabs I have open in Safari! Lol

This is going to help me so much! I REALLY appreciate it!

...

PeaceKeepaGirl advance democracy
06/04/18 5:06 pm

Glad I could help! That does sound like a hassle lol

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
06/04/18 5:19 pm

Thanks, PKG! You’re a lifesaver!