Show Of Hands June 4th, 2018 3:24am

Do you buy all of your groceries from one store, or do you regularly buy different things from different sources?

oflairkjs Minnesota
06/09/18 1:49 pm

If I could shop at one store and be done, I would but you can’t anymore.

LibertyLover Pokemon 201461036800
06/06/18 8:49 pm

Walmart has a better selection but we go local when we can.

jbrower157 New York
06/05/18 4:40 pm

I buy my food from Taco Bell and the miscellaneous stuff from 7/11.

arctostaphylos Ankh Morpork, New York
06/05/18 11:04 am

Produce, bulk grains/pulses/spices/teas/etc, cereal, flour, eggs, and dairy from one shop, seafood from another, land meats from a third.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
06/04/18 9:58 pm

Two grocery stores each week: HEB and United's Market Pantry.

xtarite
06/04/18 11:31 am

I go to Payless (Kroger) for basically everything

historylover
06/04/18 11:20 am

Different stores for different items: Walmart, Kroger, Publix, Whole Foods, Sam’s Club, occasionally others. Buy fresh produce from farmers markets and farm stands when possible.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
06/04/18 9:49 am

Aldis and a cheap grocery store which I call the Food Stamp Store because everyone who's on food stamps do their grocery shopping there (stores not bad though. Just doesn't have much of a selection) My sister shops there because her job gives her shitty hours so she is pretty broke.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
06/04/18 9:49 am

Mostly Wal Mart. We go to the bread store for bread, since it’s so much cheaper. And there is a local store that sells steak biscuits that we can’t find at WM. Occasionally, WM doesn’t have one of the items we like, so we go to Kroger.

fcdrvr
06/04/18 9:25 am

We shop around mainly because each store carries something different on our lists. HEB for regular items, Trader Joe’s maybe once a month, Sam’s and Costco once a month each.

jmw7477 Indiana
06/04/18 7:33 am

I buy most of my groceries from Kroger. I go to Sam’s Club once a month for a few things.

lagg
06/04/18 7:15 am

I’ve been going to Lidl for most of my needs lately.

MrsCrayonWax
06/04/18 7:04 am

We do produce from an open air market, meat from a butcher, bulk from a costco type store, and the rest from the market.

FATSHADOW Cyborg Gorilla
06/04/18 1:33 am

Get most of our stuff from one place, but we buy bulk items monthly from another store, get produce from local places, and most of the meat comes from a local butcher.

My town also a suspicious number of bakeries. So most ppl go to one of them for everything from bread to pizza.

susanr Colorado
06/03/18 11:56 pm

Two stores very regularly (once a week on the same day), King Soopers (a Kroger-owned chain in the west) and Sprouts, a “natural” food store. King Soopers for regular grocery items, and Sprouts mainly for produce (it has a good selection, much of it more locally sourced in season, and some great prices) and a few specialty items. Sprouts is also close to my apartment so I do any fill-in shopping there.

I also walk by a Safeway a couple times a month and stop there to pick up a few things I can’t get at KS plus any special deals. And I’m near a larger KS, King Soopers Marketplace, which has an even larger selection plus more household stuff & clothing, every time I go to the dentist. But those are just extras, not really necessary.

yeliretan
06/03/18 11:15 pm

Hy-Vee and Walmart are across from each other, I usually just go to Hy-Vee though. Aldi sometimes

geoag02 Dallas, TX
06/03/18 10:53 pm

There is a Kroger about two blocks from my apartment and another one 3 miles from where I work (still the closest store of any kind though) so yes, I shop at Kroger a lot.

bluerum29 optimistic idealist
06/03/18 9:56 pm

Frys is 1.1 mile from my house. My favorite place to go

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
06/03/18 9:40 pm

Local super market for some and Walmart for others. Walmart’s prices on many identical grocery items are significantly cheaper.

TheEngineerGuy
06/03/18 9:39 pm

This user is currently being ignored

EarlyBird Portland
06/03/18 9:36 pm

I’m a one store shopper. I get my groceries, cleaning supplies, office supplies, etc. from the same place. Luckily, I can do my banking there too.

Uman85 Land of Lincoln
06/03/18 9:31 pm

Shop around. Jewel, Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Meijer.

jenkp223 Being a mommy
06/03/18 9:28 pm

I buy things from Fry’s, Natural Grocers, Costco, and occasionally Trader Joe’s.

anniepoops fear the deer
06/03/18 9:22 pm

I had a conversation with a man at the grocer today. We both shop around.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
06/03/18 9:11 pm

Different stores depending what we need and what is on sale. Most of it comes from Walmart or Costco, and the local produce stands, but there are always some things worth going to another store for, and some things we can only find in a particular store.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/03/18 8:56 pm

I have about three different places that I typically buy groceries depending on who has the best deal in a given week.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/03/18 8:58 pm

Fry’s (Kroger company for those in the South)
Sprouts
Target

phalnx Ohio
06/03/18 8:43 pm

Used to be Meijers, but lately my wife prefers Kroger's, because they have that service where an employee gets your order ready and you just drive up and have them load it into your car.