GeneralCool June 1st, 2018 12:56am

Are there any political views you hold that are very personal to you?

ozzy
06/01/18 2:05 pm

Yes. Especially economic laws and healthcare laws

ProFreedomBruhh
06/01/18 1:29 pm

Weed legalization is a big one for me.

daverator Connecticut
05/31/18 7:18 pm

I have an irrational fear of glitter. Exterminate all glitter products and those who choose to integrate it into their everyday lives.

GeneralCool NH
05/31/18 9:58 pm

Is there a way to agree with a person more than 100%? Because if so I will. Glitter is literally the bain of my existence.

outlaw393 Buck Fiden
06/01/18 11:25 am

It annoys me. It never stays where you put it, gets on your fingers...

historylover
06/01/18 1:32 pm

Glitter is devil’s dust.

SuperAgain They lie, Get Over It
05/31/18 6:35 pm

National Security (that means Intelligence Community issues).

zimmy Florida
05/31/18 6:21 pm

I have LGBT friends and family, so LGBT rights is important to me!

GeneralCool NH
05/31/18 10:01 pm

I’m with you on that, a distant relative of mine is lesbian, so LGBT rights are important to me so she gets the rights she deserves like marriage and such.

GeneralCool NH
05/31/18 10:03 pm

I also forgot to add in my reply that I have a gay friend, so that adds to my support for LGBT rights.

GeneralCool NH
05/31/18 6:03 pm

Immigration hits home. My mom and her parents had to work for years to come to the US from Greece in the late 60s/early 70s. Then they had to work from nothing and started and ran a very successful restaurant for years. When I see all the stuff about illegal immigration, it bothers me a lot that people are able to circumvent that process and expect no punishment.

GeneralCool NH
05/31/18 6:05 pm

I guess I was writing my answer while you commented yours. Nothing really bothers me more than illegal immigration, because sometimes I just want to cry for my grandparents and what they had to go through over the years to now watch some people walk across the border for free and get more benefits than they ever did.

gluxford1 Arizona
05/31/18 6:10 pm

Our modern immigration system deeply bothers me on personal level for a different reason than the one you listed above. I love this country as I would love a son, and our immigration system as it exists now (including both legal and illegal immigration) is inflicting serious harm upon this country, its culture, and its people. I react to this the same way I would react to someone harming a family member of mine.