ShockNAweMack May 31st, 2018 10:51pm

So Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats don't think MS13 aren't Animals, "spark of divinity and we're all God's children". Do you agree?

GrammarRocks
06/04/18 5:40 pm

I had to double check and make sure... Pelosi actually said this... youtu.be/d5czTS76z8Y in response to Trump saying this in response to, “Mims: "Thank you. There could be an MS-13 gang member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it."

Trump: "We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before.” (May 16th)

Senators Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi extrapolated and attempted to made political fodder, and clearly took it out of context... a problem far too many do. A simple reference to the antecedent makes this clear.

GrammarRocks
06/04/18 5:53 pm

.. and the attempt to virtue signal falls far short. If Pelosi is concerned that Mr Trump can’t see the “sparks of divinity” in others, I question why she can’t see that same “spark” in her President.

While I do not deny that we all are children of God, hence inheriting those sparks of divinity from our heavenly parentage, but some obviously chose not to multiply those talents (parable of talents, Matthew 25:14-20). Wickedness does unfortunately happen and I will not embrace it or invite MS13 gang members into my home. It is shameful and demonstrates the some of the Left’s desperate attempt to score political points. I have family members in Guatemala and they think it’s a joke to try and appeal to MS13 or the Hispanic Community who are in fear of them, and know them for what they are: gang members on an animalistic level of terror.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
06/01/18 6:21 am

Perhaps she should invite some to dinner.

fmm Philadelphia suburb
05/31/18 9:50 pm

“.... don’t think MS13 aren’t animals.”????

ShockNAweMack can vs should. think...
05/31/18 9:53 pm

I showed my correction. In this comments section...

fmm Philadelphia suburb
05/31/18 9:56 pm

not reading the comments of every poll

mfjd1948 rural johnson co iowa
05/31/18 8:12 pm

You are taking words out of context as usual and misquoting someone and tarnishing a whole group, need to get the fact first before you open your mouth.

ShockNAweMack can vs should. think...
05/31/18 3:52 pm

Missworded...Democrats think MS13 are not animals.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
05/31/18 4:56 pm

Animals is too nice for them.
They're scum.