Liberty May 30th, 2018 10:55pm

I’ve noticed that after performing involuntary foreplay upon young children, TSA employees will give them a sticker made to resemble their “badges.” Would you consider this behavior to be a form of grooming?

liddleTrump trump is liddle
05/30/18 7:08 pm

Wtf kind of question is this? You need help bro. Your mind is in the gutter.

Liberty 4,032,064
05/31/18 4:46 am

Projection ⬆️

It’s the TSA doing this, not I.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
05/30/18 4:11 pm

The stickers have a picture of Goofy with him saying “Remember kids, snitches get stitches!”

ScenarioNations California
05/30/18 4:04 pm

It's voluntary technically as you don't have a right to fly in a plane.

Liberty 4,032,064
05/30/18 4:13 pm

It’s imposed against you by a third party. It’s involuntary by every sedition of the word.

ScenarioNations California
05/30/18 4:16 pm

Not at all. You're allowed to get all the way up to TSA and then if you don't want to go through the metal detectors or go through a background check, you can leave. Therefore it's voluntary. It's just as I can go all the way up to my friends door but if I want to enter I'll have to remove my shoes. It's voluntary to remove my shoes as I can still walk away and not remove them.

Liberty 4,032,064
05/30/18 4:55 pm

Sorry, but you’re mistaken. The TSA is a third party that inserts itself forcefully into your transactions with an airline.

An equivalent would be a random stranger “allowing” you to leave your home until you pull into the grocery store parking lot, then preventing you from entering unless you “voluntarily” let them feel you up.

Liberty 4,032,064
05/30/18 4:55 pm

Or to make your analogy relevant, it’d be like a random stranger forcing you to remove an article of clothing prior to entering your friend’s house.

ScenarioNations California
05/30/18 4:56 pm

You really think airliners wouldn't just hire a privatized TSA if the TSA was disbanded?

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
05/30/18 5:09 pm

SN, the TSA is there for appearances, not to stop terrorists. Do you realize how badly they fail when tested for detecting weapons?

They are there to increase confidence in flying

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
05/30/18 5:09 pm

... and to diddle kids. But mostly increase confidence

ScenarioNations California
05/30/18 5:13 pm

Personally I think private security would do better but TSA has done some good as it has likely frightened terrorists into not committing the attack. Also while they fail , they still catch some weapons. This means they're better than no security at all.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
05/30/18 5:14 pm

I don’t think it’s that scary for terrorists. They’re trying to die

ScenarioNations California
05/30/18 5:16 pm

They're trying to create tons of casualties. They can create more casualties by blowing up in a crowded theatre of something like that than being stopped before TSA by a bomb sniffing dog

Liberty 4,032,064
05/30/18 5:35 pm

Airlines would hire private security, just like a grocery store or your friend may, but that’s irrelevant to the topic.

ScenarioNations California
05/30/18 5:39 pm

Not at all as that proves that a TSA like system is built into our system now and voluntary on the part of the airliners as its in their self interest to have security and not be blown up. Thus it's not any more involuntary than private security at a friends house. Also the government owns airports, meaning that they make the rules on whether they want that security or not. Thus it's voluntary.

Liberty 4,032,064
05/30/18 7:40 pm

Sorry, but it isn’t, as explained above. It isn’t the airline imposing it with the sale, but a third party inserting themselves into the transaction.

ScenarioNations California
05/30/18 7:44 pm

Which isn't a problem as that third party would have privitized it by now anyways.

Therefore it's not an issue as its invited.

Liberty 4,032,064
05/31/18 3:28 am

Except that it isn’t. You’re just making up nonsense because you can’t get around the fact that the TSA is a third party that inserts itself into the transaction.

ScenarioNations California
05/31/18 3:30 am

Nope. The government has a right to search people since it's funds are used to construct airports.

Liberty 4,032,064
05/31/18 3:39 am

Umm....no. That doesn’t even make sense.

Liberty 4,032,064
05/31/18 3:41 am

“I bought something, therefore I have ownership over you and the right to do whatever I want to your body.”

No...not so much bub.

ScenarioNations California
05/31/18 3:43 am

Yes. I own a house therefore I can hire security to take off shoes of people entering my house. Don't like it? Don't enter my house. Don't like the TSA? Don't pay for a ticket to go on a plane. No one is forcing you to do either, yet you're demanding that you have a right to enter my house and use an airport.

Liberty 4,032,064
05/31/18 4:45 am

Those don’t relate, though.

To make the analogy with your house relevant, it would have to be a random uninvited stranger accosting your guests. Someone that is a third party to both you and your guests inserting themselves into the interaction.