MountainMan82 May 30th, 2018 4:04pm

Got out of school today. What was your favorite high school memory?

Pstein Usa
05/31/18 2:51 pm

Graduating was the best memory, because I was done forever with it.

Bakon24 Utah
05/30/18 8:35 pm

I don't have one, I barely even remember that garbage.

phalnx Ohio
05/30/18 5:47 pm

I can't narrow it down to one, but I had a lot of fun in Chess Club, and a highlight was when I finally took over 1st Board after chasing the leader for 2 years.

Advanced Phys Ed was also a highlight...I started the class not being able to do even one Pull-Up, and by the end I was doing several. We also had a free day on Fridays, so a bunch of us would play Basketball. There was a guy I was always trash-talking and competing with, which made it even more fun. Good times!

TheEngineerGuy In an orthogonal basis
05/30/18 3:51 pm

This user is currently being ignored

Zod Above Pugetropolis
05/30/18 2:14 pm

Tons of them, but even though all of them involved another student, and some happened in or near the school, none of them had anything to do with school itself.

commonman1 Peace
05/30/18 12:34 pm

Too many to list. But I had a couple of great girlfriends. The parties at the beach, dances, football, my 65 mustang. It was a great time.

elpmet
05/30/18 12:34 pm

Nickname was Sliderule

jenkp223 Being a mommy
05/30/18 12:15 pm

I don’t really have one. College was so much better than high school.

orgblu10 Shamerica
05/30/18 11:24 am

Two: 1a) getting a base hit to break up a no-hitter in the last inning against one of our rival schools, and 1b) when the girl I was crazy about first smiled at me.

snagglepuss Story Time
05/30/18 11:04 am

My favorite moments in high school were times spent with friends, choir trips, art class. It’s been 29 years so I just look back on the fun times.

MountainMan82 Pacific Northwest
05/30/18 11:05 am

It’s sounds like you a very active and very ambitious young lady

snagglepuss Story Time
05/30/18 12:49 pm

I was very social in school. I didn’t join any certain group. I roamed around from group to group and sometimes hung out in the choir room or library. If you signed out of study hall you could go to the AV Room and talk.

...

MountainMan82 Pacific Northwest
05/30/18 12:52 pm

That’s awesome you had a really fun and exciting hs experience

snagglepuss Story Time
05/30/18 12:57 pm

Our choir was very good. We traveled to perform. We opened for the Brewers my junior year. That was exciting.

MountainMan82 Pacific Northwest
05/30/18 12:58 pm

That’s cool that you opened for the brewers that must’ve been a big deal

snagglepuss Story Time
05/31/18 7:05 pm

We sang acapella. We had to practice the day before because the echo comes back in 3 seconds. Essentially a 96 voice choir had to learn to sing against itself. It was exciting. We received a standing ovation.

...

CMChristian gone
05/30/18 10:49 am

Im wrapping up sophomore year. Next year is SAT's and shit but I'm already ready for the summer.

MountainMan82 Pacific Northwest
05/30/18 10:51 am

Same I wrapped up sophomore year I’m looking forward to it maybe my crush will change her mind on me

CMChristian gone
05/30/18 10:53 am

Go for it Jack👍

MountainMan82 Pacific Northwest
05/30/18 10:54 am

I’m going try to be friends again and let her bring it up

RussianThunder Russia and USA
05/30/18 9:38 am

I’m homeschooled but was in public school for a while. I was in an autism spectrum special ed classroom. It was my first week. On Monday of the next week, they started with each student telling something about their weekend. One non verbal girl with prader-Willie as well signed donuts and eggs. I found out she always sign a food or two. One guy said he went to a movie and out to eat with his family. Then this guy got up and started drawing on the chalkboard. When he was done he had this story of the cops, grandma being arrested for public intoxication, her son (the students dad trying to stab his wife with a table knife). The police arrested only the grandmother. I was a bit lost by the language but was thinking “omg....this is the US”. The teacher then stopped him and said no, we don’t need to hear about police records and attempted stabbings”. So he changed it to “went to a fish fry with my family”. I was so lost. I guess they ate fish before the police came. Lol

MountainMan82 Pacific Northwest
05/30/18 9:05 am

Meeting my crush and talking with my teachers who are the best.