jlong105 May 30th, 2018 10:02am

I can’t defend Roseanne’s current situation without remembering the stirring rendition of the National Anthem she gave a few years back. Play with fire and you will be burned.

ozzy
05/30/18 11:50 am

Her tweet was harsh, but the point was correct. Valerie Jarrett is a terrible human

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
05/30/18 5:48 am

Disagree, her joke was funny, and is a big stretch to call it racist.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
05/30/18 3:14 am

I can’t remember meeting anybody, at any point in my life, who genuinely likes her. There’s been people who tolerate her or say “well I liked her show”, but nobody (especially my generation) has ever taken her seriously. Remember when everybody noticed her name on their presidential ballot? Remember how literally everybody cracked a joke about it? 🤣

jlong105 Indiana
05/30/18 3:21 am

Exactly! I have been enjoying her show, but I will find other things to do with that 1/2 hour each week. No big deal here.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
05/30/18 3:25 am

I never got around around to watching the reboot, but I do thoroughly enjoy the original series. I heard that Tim Allen kind-of-like-Home-Improvement-but-it-wishes-it’s-half-as-good show is making a comeback this fall, perhaps that could fill the void.

jlong105 Indiana
05/30/18 3:26 am

I didn’t watch much of that either. I guess I’m not big on political statements in my sitcoms. Charlie Harper never told me what party was better...

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
05/30/18 3:29 am

I have a hard time finding sitcoms funny anymore as I age, regardless. I’m finding myself unable to get over how annoying the canned laughter is, for starters.

jlong105 Indiana
05/30/18 3:07 am

Current Roseanne bandwagon fans fail to remember that national anthem. Here is how much this woman loves our country.

youtu.be/BgSIFG_SceA

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
05/30/18 3:16 am

When my grandma was alive, I remember her specifically going on a big rant about this woman (citing this incident) one time.

omniku dot com
05/30/18 4:19 am

How about when she dressed as Hitler and posed with burnt Jew cookies? us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/2018/03/heeb.jpg

This woman was always an abrasive, controversial nutcase. Everyone should have seen this coming a mile away.

omniku dot com
05/30/18 11:57 am

Yeah she’s like a far left populist. I think she’s only attracted to Trump for the bigotry.