PhxLibertarian Republic of Dave
05/30/18 12:05 pm

Neither is holding someone against their will, but when it is prison and dispensing justice it is a different thing, just as putting someone to death as a punishment is not murder.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
05/30/18 9:29 pm

Ug, if its legal it isnt murder....

ShockNAweMack can vs should. think...
06/01/18 9:52 pm

The death penalty is not as cruel as the person condemned to death for stabbing someone in the chest 47 times with a knife. Not as cruel as raping a 5 year old, sodomizing then dismembering them and slamming them in a dumpster. How about that?
How is the death penalty more cruel than the person who tortured for days on end, then used a hatchet to cut off body parts.

ShockNAweMack can vs should. think...
06/01/18 9:57 pm

And you want your tax dollars to pay the roughly $75000 a year to "rehabilitate"?
For the next 50 years?
Nah, take a Hornady hollow points .45 from a 1911 to the Head. Costs about a buck a round. End of story . I guarantee it'll save the tax payers money and....he or she will never do that again. And the victims family will feel better to knowing the scumbag is no longer roaming the earth fantasizing about sodomizing a five year old while smiling and jerkin it to the images in his cell.

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
05/30/18 5:50 am

Downvoted.

Bias responses

BarryB Was it something I said
05/29/18 11:19 pm

Oh good. Yet another band new troll account, complete with goody polls.

BarryB Was it something I said
05/30/18 6:56 am

Which one are you having trouble with, “brand new troll account” or “goofy polls”?

Todd420 Vermont
05/30/18 7:00 am

Why would you call me a troll?

BarryB Was it something I said
05/30/18 7:07 am

Hmmm, there’s a tough one. Why do you think someone would think you are posting troll polls7

Todd420 Vermont
05/30/18 7:37 am

If I knew I wouldn't be asking. Why do people have to act like you and put someone down for no reason? Silly poll? I'll give you that but people are answering. I didn't realize I am so below your standards, could you explain your rules of exactly what questions I should and shouldn't ask? Thank you so much!

Robert97206 Portland Oregon
05/30/18 8:26 am

Clarity and content are the big things people look for in polls.

Excuse my friend above you we've been having a lot of new troll accounts joining the conversation here on Soh. You might say we're troll shocked.

Todd420 Vermont
05/30/18 9:27 pm

Thank you for the info. I promise I'm not a troll, just new on here.

BarryB Was it something I said
05/30/18 11:37 pm

I don’t know about being new but you made your views on the Death Penalty pretty clear.