MachoMatt84 May 30th, 2018 12:33am

Here's a funny take at what I imagine today's "anti-bias" training looked like.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
05/29/18 8:44 pm

Personally I think it's more right wing shit. Let's be super clear what this video represents: Some men are treated inappropriately by a firm and LEO. Both the firm and LEO recognize this, and subsequently the firm tries to take steps to better their role in society. A group of morons decide to mock them, and exaggerate what actually occured. Are the actors clever? Sure. Is it farcical enough to be humorous? Yep. It's still shit when you stop and think about what message is being conveyed.

āš”

MachoMatt84 Mountain climbing
05/29/18 8:51 pm

The message has nothing to do with the original event, directly. It's poking fun at the ridiculous overreaction to the event.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
05/29/18 9:05 pm

How is a firm taking steps to ensure their culture is trained to prevent this from occurring a "ridiculous over reaction?" how can you separate the event that led to the firm's reaction from the reaction of the firm?

Oh, and it's not poking fun. It's mocking the intent of the training.

āš”

MachoMatt84 Mountain climbing
05/29/18 9:38 pm

The assumption is that because one incident happened at one store that somehow the is a problem at all stores across the nation. That's absurd. Completely absurd. I also must question the intent of their meeting at the Starbucks as their clothes did not speak "real estate" meeting. If so, the was no professionalism being outwardly portrayed. Aside from that, there may have been some bias involved of some sort or something. Don't have time to dig deeper. The police certainly weren't wrong as all they saw was essentially trespassers according to published store policy and they were thusly arrested. All I see is an isolated event that blew up and turned in to a blatant overreaction. I get the PR aspect of it but this isn't fooling me. It's virtue signaling to the left.

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
05/29/18 7:49 pm

I’m glad Iļø watched that. šŸ˜‚
Unfortunately.. there’s a lot of people like that now.

Okie1967 Defend the Police
05/29/18 7:30 pm

It would be even funnier if it wasn’t so realistic. It has literally been alleged that math is racist. So is grammar and also farmers’ markets. Go look at a poll I published about this. It has links in it.

Democrats have gone full retard.

chickencookie
05/29/18 6:21 pm

I’m so confused! I’m afraid to speak anymore! šŸ™ƒ

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
05/29/18 6:19 pm

Maybe Starbucks should replace all their employees with robots if they’re so afraid of offending...

doober72 Vidalia, Ga.
05/29/18 6:11 pm

Macho, that was the greatest video of all time! It's so weak/disgusting and hilarious at the same time. šŸ‘X10

doober72 Vidalia, Ga.
05/29/18 6:12 pm

I forgot to add, "truthful".

MachoMatt84 Mountain climbing