WorstGooEver May 29th, 2018 11:06pm

"Trump claimed Feds spied on his campaign ... calls it Spygate. Fox News can confirm it is not. Fox News knows of no evidence to support the president's claim" - Sheppard Smith

ilovepizza
05/29/18 7:16 pm

IlovePizza news has no evidence JFK was assassinated.
"I personally can't prove it," she said, "I guess that means it didn't happen."

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
05/29/18 6:23 pm

Shepard Smith, Fox’s resident radical lib. “Spygate” has already been confirmed as a fact.

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
05/29/18 6:53 pm

Do you have a source that isn’t some opinion talk show host making stuff up?

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
05/29/18 8:15 pm

James Clapper admitted that there was spying happening, though he said he didn’t like to call it spying. He was spinning the truth trying to claim the whole incident was benign, just seeing what the Russians were up to. If so, why didn’t they inform the Trump people? They didn’t because the were spying on the campaign and Trump’s administration. Let’s not be naive.
thehill.com/homenews/media/389664-clapper-on-spygate-i-never-have-liked-the-term-spy

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
05/29/18 8:32 pm

The deep state Repubs are coming out of the closet...Gowdy is one.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/29/18 8:35 pm

Yeah...that’s it

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
05/29/18 8:52 pm

Likely the deep state players need some backup support on this matter from Gowdy, Rubio, etc. What do they have on those guys...dirty pictures, something else? That’s how the game of DC politics is played...

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
05/29/18 8:55 pm

Wait... Clapper is saying that "spies" and "informants" aren't the same thing, and that is proof that "spygate" is real? I don't think that article says what you think it says.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
05/29/18 9:03 pm

Clapper is admitting the event happened. Obviously he is spinning it, known liar that he is. Again, if the “spying” or whatever, was so benign, why didn’t they inform the Trump people?

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/29/18 9:08 pm

Wait.....if Clapper is a ‘known liar’ then why does it matter what he said?

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
05/29/18 9:15 pm

Well, he’s not the only one who said the spying happened. Lying is a way of life with deep staters and politicians. We must try to pick the nuggets of truth out of all the shit they throw at the wall.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/30/18 4:28 am

So.....hypothetically....tells a documented lie on average about 5 times a day.....how can we ever know if they are telling the Truth?

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/30/18 4:29 am

More correct....if a politician tells a documented lie on average about 5 times a day.....how can we ever know if they are telling the Truth?

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
05/30/18 5:47 am

“why didn’t they inform the Trump people?”

🤦‍♂️

In what world does the FBI, or any law enforcement agency, go around telling people about their informants? What the FBI DID do was warn the trump campaign about Russian interference, which trump ignored and said wasn’t real.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
05/30/18 6:02 am

In what world does the FBI or any police agency plant informants in their CEO’s offices without informing him of what they are doing? Unless the have ulterior motives (like spying on the boss).

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
05/30/18 9:07 am

An informant is not a “plant”. Full stop. Period.

Also, the answer to your question would be during every investigation ever.

shygal47 Florida east coast
05/29/18 5:40 pm

... are we supposed to be surprised by another lie from Trump?

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
05/29/18 5:11 pm

Ugh....I just can’t today. Trump is the pied piper of morons and he’s matching them all off the cliffs of insanity.

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
05/29/18 5:13 pm

Is that a Princess Bride reference?

snagglepuss Story Time
05/29/18 4:43 pm

I’m starting to love Shepard Smith! 👍🏻

Texas1 location
05/29/18 4:22 pm

Fact of the matter is, if Trump believes something that isn’t true, that does NOT mean he is a liar, it just means he’s wrong. If I believe it’s going to rain, and it doesn’t, I was wrong, NOT a liar. That said, SPYGATE!

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
05/29/18 5:25 pm

Maybe, but if I say there is going to be a hurricane in Colorado, and there isn’t, I am a liar. I will also accept “mentally ill” or “incredibly stupid”.

doober72 Vidalia, Ga.
05/29/18 4:11 pm

Just cause Fox said it doesn't mean I believe it. I'm conservative and find it hard to believe any MSM. We will see.....

wearemonkeys77 Lest We Forget... Hodor
05/29/18 4:21 pm

I'm just happy you think Fox is part of the msm. The crazies are easier to remember I guess.

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
05/29/18 4:09 pm

Hah, that is NOT the video I meant to link to. Given the menacing music, it may be the opposite of the video I meant to link to.