ShawPPM1214 May 29th, 2018 7:09pm

Tweet from Roseanne Barr: “Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj”.....Is this tweet about former Obama aid Valerie Jarrett racist?

Bayofpigs Spokane wa
05/29/18 4:27 pm

No, because in planet of the apes, the apes are extremely intelligent and superior to humans in virtually every single way.

EarlyBird Portland
05/29/18 2:00 pm

What Roseanne tweeted was racist and I’m glad her show’s been canceled.

commonsense Never over
05/29/18 1:21 pm

Well she is black and calling her a monkey is very derogatory. One could argue racist.

But the Muslim part is just funny, as Muslim isn’t race related.

STONEYTJONES Indiana
05/29/18 12:27 pm

No. Muslim isn’t a race. And if you look at the characters from the original planet of the apes movies you will see she does look just like them. She didn’t say an entire race look like apes, that is just what the left is thinking. She stated a fact.

lcamino Florida
05/29/18 12:15 pm

Yes, it covers all the racist bases.

05/29/18 12:16 pm

People with humanity and empathy that don’t want this kind of behavior mainstreamed.

05/29/18 12:18 pm

pGA ... price that Ms Jarret is the target of the tweet.

05/29/18 1:10 pm

This coming from DreamingLucidly who said that white people are defecient creatures that think like a hive. This is worse than anything Roseanne has ever stated. Not to mention the several liberal degenerates that defended you.

05/29/18 1:43 pm

And which one has a tv show and public influence and is the topic of conversation

05/29/18 1:44 pm

You oppress yourself with your thinking, retard.

05/29/18 1:46 pm

Retard is such a 1990s thing to say.

05/29/18 1:51 pm

Sue me.

05/29/18 2:07 pm

Dreamer ... when did Roseanne say that the target of her rant was Valerie Jarret!? Please provide the quote or back down with your fake outrage.

As for Roseanne, please note that I am not a fan now and never have been a fan of that type of humor. However, if you think for a nanosecond that you have an ounce of credibility from which to wag your finger, you’re wrong. Not once have I seen you chose a leftist for their horrible comments about any conservatives, but let’s just focus on MrT. You and every other leftist half what has mocked MrT for his appearance and therefore have no ability to mock others who practice the same type of humor against your sacred cows.

05/29/18 2:08 pm

John ... the “retard” comment is not cool.

05/29/18 2:09 pm

Dreamer ... the only unfair advantages that need to go away are for minorities and deviants.

omniku dot com
05/29/18 2:11 pm

Roseanne cancellation polls are the new post-mass-shooting gun control polls.

05/29/18 2:44 pm

Dreamer ... thanks for showing all how unhinged your racism actually is!

05/29/18 2:47 pm

DreamingLucidly, I never admitted anything. Think, are you actually offended by the term retard?

cpaswr 864511320
05/29/18 2:48 pm

Why is @Think referring to MrT? Rocky III and The A Team haven’t been big since the 80’s.

05/29/18 3:01 pm

CPA ... I get that you’re stretching and trying to participate in the big boy discussion, but if you’ve been paying attention (I know, tough for you), then you’ll have seen me refer to Mr Trump as MrT for quite some time. Before him, I referred to the idiot in the White House as MrO. The logic is that referring to the President simply by his/her family name is disrespectful to the office. Adding “Mr” is an acceptable way to discuss the sitting president. As much as I despise all of the harm the former amateur-in-chief did to this country, I never referred to him simply by any of his alias surnames. I referred to him as “MrO” or “Mr Obama”.

Knowing that you are impervious to both logic and respect, I couldn’t expect you to treat any president with the respect he/she deserves.

05/29/18 3:16 pm

Seems like DreamingLucidly is dreaming of a day when white people are all killed while their bodies are paraded through the streets. He definitely sounds like an unhinged and dangerous racist individual. He has an unhealthy and unrealistic fetish with white genocide. He really gets off on it. He's on a level of hate that ranks up there with the KKK and the Nazis. He's likely a member of BLM, which shows the racist and hateful nature of the pathetic group. Think, let him wallow in his misery and ignorance. You're better off laughing at the fool rather than arguing with someone that has no sense.

cpaswr 864511320
05/29/18 3:45 pm

Well Think, I’ve never blown things out of proportion by a factor of 173,000 like you have been proven to do.

05/29/18 3:52 pm

I suffer from hysteria? Lol funny. Good luck in life you self pitting scum. I hope blaming white people for all your woes works out for you. LMFAO.

05/29/18 4:15 pm

Sorry, the liberal white guilt doesn't work on me. Very proud of my heritage. And if you think you can threaten me, then I laugh at the notion. You are weak, pathetic and insignificant.

05/29/18 4:18 pm

You seem really insecure for somebody who’s so proud

05/29/18 4:20 pm

CPA ... cling to that delusion!

05/29/18 4:22 pm

How am I insecure? Be detailed, please.
Btw, are you happy to be aligning yourself with someone who hates an entire race of people?

05/29/18 4:25 pm

I don’t care what they think of my race because it’s not my problem.
You have defended things in a way that while they obviously aren’t accurate to all people I have to believe they may be accurate to you.

05/29/18 4:29 pm

Who or what have I defended? I've defended myself against racist remarks from DreamingLucidly if that's what you're referring to. When someone says whites are defecient creatures, then I feel the need to condemn this blatant racism. You're still being very vague.

05/29/18 4:31 pm

DreamingLucidly, I have never oppressed or enslaved any race of people, so why do I need to take responsibility for people who aren't me? I'll take responsibility for myself, no one else.

05/29/18 4:32 pm

Yeah drealucidly your racial ideology is weak asf

05/29/18 4:33 pm

There’s obviously a societal and historical context that matters and if you didn’t feel connected to that in some way you wouldn’t be up in arms

05/29/18 4:34 pm

I'm sure you'd like to partake in doing harm to people that don't live in a constant state of misery for doing absolutely nothing. I'm not white, that's a societal construct. I am human, no different biologically than you. Clumping people together is an old and prejudice way of thinking that holds our species back. I long for the days people think past such shallow arguments that you hold.

05/29/18 4:37 pm

White guilt does none of those things

05/29/18 4:38 pm

Yeah, psychopath. You need help. You feel entitled to things you don't work for, for never being oppressed or enslaved. There are white Europeans, living today, that have experienced more oppression and enslavement than you ever will. You are a sad and pitiful person. Keep victimizing yourself. You'll get nowhere. Guarantee you that.

05/29/18 4:45 pm

😅 you aren't white. You aren't fooling anyone. No arguing with someone so stupid. You've proven my point and you continue to prove my point everytime we argue. No wonder so many people dislike you on here.

05/29/18 4:59 pm

This "dangerous fate" sounds like a manifesto of yours. Kind of like Charles Manson. It's a vision you have of the future that will never come to fruition. If you are white, go ahead and blame yourself and actually give away anything you ever acquire to black people. You will amount to nothing, which it appears you already have. In the end, we'll see who is the more logically inclined, because I promise you, your dilusional views will never become reality. My fingers are fine, btw.

05/29/18 5:01 pm

Not only are you an enemy to "crackers" but also to the progression and mental evolution of the human race.

05/29/18 5:23 pm

John ... Dreamer is clearly a waste of time.

05/29/18 5:24 pm

Yeah, you're right. He's just too easy to ridicule.

Kyle5 TN
05/29/18 11:35 pm

This mess of a comment thread was a treat to read, and it’s weird to agree with think for once. But yeah, Dreaming is easily the worst person on this entire app that actually believes what they’re saying.

05/30/18 9:16 am

Dreamer ... with your childish and vulgar approach, it’s precious that you would “swear to God” as if you think that He would somehow help you in your idiocy.

05/30/18 9:43 am

Think, watch this. I bet Dreamer's dumbass will reply to your response like a "moth to a flame".

omniku dot com
05/30/18 11:44 am

Wow this thread escalated quickly! There go my notifications! ;)

Oh well as long as I’m here I’d like to point out to @John1 that BLM is in no way a racist organization. I’m curious why you believe they are?

IMPORTANT NOTE: my defense of BLM in no way constitutes an endorsement of Dreaming’s rather unhinged rant. Just trying to set the record straight!

05/30/18 12:15 pm

Here's a statement from BLM in reference to a BLM Memorial Day celebration:

"Being intentional about being around Black People is an act of resistance. This is an exclusively Black Space so if you do not identify as Black and want to come because you love Black People, please respect the space and do not come."

I've attached the article that this excerpt belongs to.

www.nationalreview.com/2017/07/black-lives-matter-racial-exclusion-lisa-durden-tucker-carlson/

And how can we forget the violent protests where police officers were killed in the line of duty while these scum bags chanted, "fry them like bacon!" No wonder crime has escalated in black communities....cops won't go there anymore. They can't do their job.

05/30/18 12:19 pm

It was called the "Black Lives Matter's all-black Memorial Day celebration". I believe it is I that is setting the record straight...you're just confused and misguided.

05/30/18 12:31 pm

Omni ... Black Lies Matter is the poster hate group for modern racism! Everything they do is racist and filled with hate. The group was born from the lie that was Ferguson and have looked for every opportunity to foment division.

05/30/18 2:44 pm

They are the epitome of Fascism.

omniku dot com
05/30/18 4:47 pm

Lisa Durden and the rogue members of that BLM chapter may be racist, but the BLM movement as a whole is most certainly not. A small group of rogue members do not reflect the greater BLM movement. Otherwise, we would have to apply the same logic to Trump supporters and assume Richard Spencer and the KKK/Nazi faction represent all Trump supporters.

05/30/18 4:52 pm

That makes no sense. You CAN claim all KKK and Neo-Nazis members are finatical racists. Just because they support Trump doesn't make all Trump supporters racists. BLM are also finatical racists, that supported Hillary Clinton. However, not all Hillary supporters are racist.

omniku dot com
05/30/18 4:57 pm

Think- I’m not sure if lying, misinformed, or your ignorance is just showing. BLM started because of Trayvon Martin, not Ferguson. You obviously don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

05/30/18 4:58 pm

Omni ... nice deflection. The fact is that the Black Lies Matter is a militant racist organization borne out of a lie.

What you’d have us believe is that a “rouge” part of the group is honorable, and that subset somehow represents the entire lie-based organization.

Even Black Lies Matters’ biggest groupie, MrO had to quietly admit that Ferguson was a lie. The thug attacked the police officer, not the other way around.

omniku dot com
05/30/18 5:04 pm

Well obviously you can’t compare BLM to KKK/Nazis... at their core KKK and Nazi groups have inherently racist and bigoted goals. BLM does not. It’s central goal is equality for black people.

But you seem to have missed the analogy... Richard Spencer is a Trump supporter. By your logic, all Trump supporters agree with Richard Spencer.

Or to put it another way, BLM wasn’t behind the incident you brought up... it was a handful of BLM members. The analogy would be the white power rally Spencer and a group of Trump supporters held after Trump won where Spencer Sieg-Heiled Trump. The handful of Trump supporters at that rally no more represent the majority of Trump supporters as the handful of BLM supporters at the Memorial Day party represent the majority of BLM supporters.

omniku dot com
05/30/18 5:06 pm

Think- you are the one deflecting, my friend. What has the greater BLM movement done that’s racist? Give me a specific example.

05/30/18 5:11 pm

Killed cops, destroyed businesses and banned non-blacks from rallies. There are just a few examples. Look at the posts from DreamingLucidly if you doubt the radicalism of BLM. He's an avid supporter that wants nothing more than to see a white genocide. They are violent and have a goal of dividing whites and blacks.

05/30/18 5:11 pm

Omni ... was Black Lies Matter built on a lie?

05/30/18 5:17 pm

BLM released that statement, btw. It wasn't just a hand full of BLM members. It was from the organization itself. You could say the same about the KKK or Neo-Nazis. A handful of members of the KKK participated in those rallies, just like a handful of BLM members participated in violent protests where businesses were destroyed and police officers were killed. I can guarantee you DreamingLucidly applauds the murders carried out on white officers. People belonging to the group are genuinley f u c k e d in the head.

05/30/18 6:14 pm

Black lives matter is a decentralized organization. Somebody doing something bad under that name is the equivalence of somebody who used the same hashtag as you doing something bad.

05/30/18 6:22 pm

There are three cofounders of BLM. How can an organization with founders, chapters and chapter leaders not be considered a centralized organization? That's a weak and false claim.

05/30/18 6:24 pm

Just because there are cofounders doesn’t mean that it is centralized. Most social media trends have a founder. They don’t necessarily control the discourse and what you’ll see if you talked to any of them is that they have taken intentional steps to decentralize the movement.

05/30/18 6:32 pm

proudGA, they even have a strategic advisor and rally organizer. Her name is Patrisse Khan-Cullors. She's also one of the founders. The same claims you are making can be said about the KKK. They act just as decentralized as BLM. You are so wrong here it's not even funny. They are a hate mongering group of people no different than the KKK or Neo-Nazis.

05/30/18 6:35 pm

I mean I don’t think you read the article or understand what entails a decentralized movement. And the kkk is highly centralized

05/30/18 6:39 pm

Then you tell me what constitutes a centralized organization. Having founders, leaders and chapters are the same things the KKK has. The organization found in the KKK is also found in BLM.

05/30/18 6:42 pm

So the SCLC was centralized. They had a policy a leader code of conduct and not everyone was invited. Not everyone was allowed to talk. The idea was that you follow Martin Luther king.

05/30/18 6:43 pm

I think you are overestimating the role of the founders. While they organize they are in no way leading. There are no leaders of black lives matter

05/30/18 6:44 pm

Who is the leader of the KKK or Neo-Nazis?

05/30/18 6:48 pm

David duke.
And I don’t really know any Nazis sorry

05/30/18 6:51 pm

I actually know the former founder of the neo nazis though his name is Arno Mcalis. Good dude.